16- Wonder Wafers New LEATHER Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! Wonder Wafers 25 CT Individually Wrapped Clean Car Air Fresheners. Over ONE BILLION Wonder Wafers Have Been Sold And/Or Used Worldwide! I used to get these at a local car wash and was excited to find them online. Delivery: Jan 22-25. From United States. • Instantly Increase Your Air Freshener Sales And Customer Satisfaction With Wonder Wafers Worldwide Brand Name Recognition! 16- Wonder Wafers NU Car Scent~Amazingly Fresh~CHEAP $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! Wonder Wafers … • Wonder Wafers Are ‘Air-Activated’, Environmentally Friendly And Contain ZERO Known Carcinogens! C $11.51. Quantity: EA. Achieving the leather smell has never been easier, in fact, you will have that leather … Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance by Wonder Wafers 4.3 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 682. Wonder Wafers 500CT Unwrapped New Leather Air Fresheners Professional Use Brand: Wonder Wafers Model: B007855SPC from R1 925.00. at WantItAll.co.za. Considering return or just tossing this new one. Another option is our Electric Apple Grinder, which offers high speed operation that’s as easy as flipping a switch and pouring your apples in.A heavy duty baffled chute keeps hands safely away from rotating … Brand New. Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck De… Please try again later. ®, Legal Notice There was a problem completing your request. ;Even scented, not overpowering but long lasting;Perfect for cars, closets, bathrooms, drawers, in the garage and more;Better than liquid air fresheners simply because they release the perfume oils evenly and perfectly over a period of time Individually Wrapped, Nu Car Fragrance CDN$43.89 Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners … Unable to add item to List. Wonder Wafers (250 Count) Sale Regular price … Regular price $9.99 View. Wonder Wafers … 4.0 out of 5 stars 113. These things are awesome and last a while. Remove the wafer from plastic seal, and place one wafer under the car seat. Though the scent never really leaves a BMW/Mercedes, it can fade with time. IT'S NO WONDER THAT WONDER WAFERS ARE CONSIDERED - THE WORLD'S MOST PERFECT AIR FRESHENERS! It will cost $52 million, said Timothy Slottow, the university’s … whether your car interior is new or used, capturing the leather smell is easy with Wonder Wafers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 99. SELECT STORE. 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen "NEW LEATHER" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 36.00 each VIEW PRODUCT; Wonder Wafers International. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. CDN$ 65.32 CDN$ 65. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Envío en 6 a 10 días. Quantity: EA. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Leather Care Air Fresheners Car Care Kits Beyond Cars ... New Car Smell Air Freshener. Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners 100ct. Car fanatics nationwide seek out and use Wonder Wafers New Leather for that craving new car leather smell. Over ONE BILLION Wonder Wafers Have Been Sold And/Or Used Worldwide! Standard Delivery. Wonder wafers new leather is the best air freshener to restore the leather smell in your auto. View Offer This is an import. Price: QTY: WONDER WAFERS FRESH LEMON SCENT 250ct . Unsure if the container was old or was stored in a hot place that degraded their quality before purchase but the scent of the unwrapped wafers is not as strong and doesn't last as long as their individually wrapped counterparts in my experience. WONDER WAFERS AIR FRESHENERS HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL, NATIONAL AND WORLDWIDE TV CHANNELS. WONDER WAFERS NEW LEATHER SCENT 250ct. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Achieving the leather smell has never been easier, in fact, you will have that leather odor instantly upon application. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Wonder Wafers 250 Count New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2018. 16- Wonder Wafers New LEATHER Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! The Wandering Bull, LLC 312 Martin Rd Washington, NH 03280 View Google Map. I stored mine in a mason jar with a tight seal. Chemical Guys – another product by the manufacturer, its leather scent lasts for many weeks; Griot offers a very nice of natural cowhide leather that lasts for a few days if not weeks; Wonder Wafers and Lane manufacturers also offer a bunch of great sprays you may use in a car or house. • Greatly Reduces The Chance Of Staining Or Damage When Used Properly Unlike Many Other Air Freshener Products! Buy It Now. $13.99 reg $27.99 +1 option. Brand New. ***** over 1 billion wonder wafers have been sold worldwide! 300 Count Individually-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Moisture-Barrier Dispenser Pak quantity. Item Code: CWS LEMON-S. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Monday thru Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm EST. 43.97% of users selected Chemical Guys, 10.64% selected Chemical Guys Set of 2, 9.22% selected Griot, 26.95% selected Wonder Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The wonder wafers are unique car air … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Quantity: AERO ODOR BOMB SMOKE OUT EA. 24~ Wonder Wafer "EUROPEAN LEATHER " INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Individual… 17~ Wonder Wafers "NEW LEATHER" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. Before I moved the car wash I frequented would offer the individually wrapped wafers as part of the service; they had a strong scent and lasted about a week. I have used 3 and 4 of these unwrapped wafers at a time with no better result. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Chemical Guys AIR_300 New Car Scent and Leather Scent Combo Pack, 16 oz, 2 Items, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Location: Allied Sales Company-Austin (100) Price: 0.00. I wish I had more of the old ones. Specially Designed To Be Attendant Applied! My brother and I ordered the big tub to split. I'll update once I receive the replacement shipment. Wonder Wafers Clean Car provides a clean and fresh smell for your automobile's interior. View on Amazon. Video Tutorial: How To Use Leather … C $5.06. Please try your search again later. Brand New… Creatively wrapped to maintain its freshness, you only need to remove the plastic seal and … Price: QTY: WONDER WAFERS NU CAR SCENT 250ct ... QTY: WONDER WAFERS JASMINE SCENT 250ct . Buy Wonder Wafers 250 Count New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail: Air Fresheners - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen "New Leather " INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. I don't know if they change the recipe but I like the old ones better, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2017. The scent is strong and usually lasts 3-5 days. 16- Wonder Wafers Island Breeze Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! So glad your company starting selling larger quantities of these wonder ... Own a 2003 Chevy Ssr and the new leather has our interior smelling like showroom new. No scent - don't waste your time or money !!! I've purchased Wonder Wafers before as individually wrapped. All prices are in USD | © 2021 Mobley Products Inc. dba Wonder Wafers International. Item Code: CWS JASMINE-S. Price: QTY: WONDER WAFERS … All Rights Reserved. Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail. Wonder Wafers Canister Paks 250 CT ... Find out first about new … McBride was shot … Women's Balloon Sleeve Boat Neck Pullover Sweater - A New Day™ A New Day. 99. $10.04. Availability: 0. All Rights Reserved. Wonder Wafers 10 CT Individually Wrapped Air Fresheners New Leather. The price may differ greatly compared to locally sourced products. 17~ Wonder Wafers "NEW LEATHER" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. 16- Wonder Wafers … I have both the old and the new and there is a big difference. Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance by Wonder Wafers CDN$39.95 Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners 50ct. Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance, Wonder Wafers 25 CT Individually Wrapped New Leather Air Fresheners, Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail (Black Royale), Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners 50ct. 16- Wonder Wafers Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! • No More Guessing If Your Customers Air Freshener Was Properly Applied! Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Wonder wafers are the air freshener that is even scented, not overpowering but long lasting. No need to search far and wide for an air freshener that doesn’t do damage and last long. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Terms Of Service. $28.50. The old ones I would give 5 stars. Other options New from CDN$ 63.74. SKU # 933454 $ 3. Instagram activities on complete autopilot! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. C $11.54. Wonder Wafers 500CT Unwrapped New Leather Air Fresheners Professional Use. Sold by Kaizen8 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Everyone always commented on how my truck smelled new all the time, that is not the case anymore. • Wonder Wafers Are Extremely Cost Effective Versus Other Leading Liquid, Aerosol, Gel And Most Other Types Of Air Fresheners! 17~ Wonder Wafer "WHITE" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Contact Us. Item Code: CWS 468108PA. 1 Items Recently Viewed. I got hooked on these because they use them at the carwash I go to, but they recently ran out and won't order more until they run out if all the other scents. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Extended sizes offered. CUSTOMERS LOVE PURCHASING WONDER WAFERS AIR FRESHENERS TO USE IN THEIR CAR, HOME, OFFICE, BOAT, RV – PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE! 250 Count Non-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Canister Pak – For Industrial Use Only. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Over ONE BILLION Wonder Wafers Have Been Sold And/Or Used Worldwide! whether your car interior is new or used, capturing the leather smell is easy with Wonder Wafers. These wafers just give it the perfect amount of fragrance to bring it back to its former glory. S p o n Q s G o L 6 X J P r e S d V A H. Wonder Wafers Air Freshener Sample 5 pieces air freshener NEW LEATHER NU CAR. 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen 19 Scents to Choose INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. WONDER WAFERS NEW LEATHER SCENT 250ct . I don't know if they change the recipe but I like the old ones better. Wonder Wafers 250 Count New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The scent should have been extremely strong, since there are 250 unwrapped pieces in a container. Wonder Wafers 250 Count New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car … These are NOT individually wrapped, and despite having 250 in a container, had a minimal scent. Wonder Wafers Are Perfect To Use In Cars, Homes, Offices, Boats, RV’s – Practically Anywhere! Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020. Home Delivery. I really like the new box that my Wonder Wafers came in. Product Title 16- Wonder Wafers New LEATHER Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ ... Average rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings Current Price $8.25 $ 8 . 603-495-2700 Fax 603-495-2757 Wonder Wafers Have Become The Preferred Air Freshener Choice Of Many Industries Around The Globe! Wonder Wafers 250 Count New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and…. • The Multi-Patented ‘First Of Its Kind’ Wonder Wafers Will Greatly Increase Your Sales, Your Profit Margins - And Most Importantly - Your Much Happier Customers! The Wayne County, Mich., prosecutor charged 54-year-old Theodore Paul Wafer with murder in the second degree for the shooting death of 19-year-old Renisha McBride. Rated 5 out of 5. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. 25 Wonder Wafers New Leather is the best air freshener to restore the leather smell in your auto. Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance, Wonder Wafers 50 Count INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail Black Royale, Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail (Wild Cherry), Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail (Nu Car), Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail (Pina Colada), Wonder Wafers 250 Count Clean Car Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail, Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail (European Leather), Chemical Guys AIR_102_16 Leather Scent Premium Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator (16 oz). 32. The new one is not acceptable. Privacy Policy Accelerate your life on Instagram and obtain more gigs, paid partnerships, and sales today. Brand New. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019. • Wonder Wafers Work Much Better Than Liquid Air Fresheners Simply Because They Release The Fragrance Aroma Evenly And Perfectly Over Several Days Instead Of Being Overwhelming In The Beginning And Then Weakening Much Too Rapidly! Achieving the leather smell has never been easier, in fact, you will have that leather … Part # POLICE-NC-AF. 50 count of New Leather Fragrance Wonder Wafers; Individually wrapped;Remove the wafer from plastic seal, and place one wafer under the car seat. Elektroplate 2 pcs. wonder wafers air fresheners are perfect to use in: cars - homes - offices - rvs - boats - practically anywhere! Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time. $9.85. Achieving the leather smell has never been easier, in fact, you will have that leather odor instantly upon application. Achieving the leather smell has never been easier, in fact, you will have that leather odor instantly upon application. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Even scented, not overpowering but long lasting Perfect for cars, closets, bathrooms, drawers, in the garage and more 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen "NEW LEATHER" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Leather Cleaning in Wixom, MI. I have had German cars since high school (a long time ago) and they all have that scent to them that you can't really describe, but it becomes associated with lux/high end automobiles. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Must have got a old stock hardly any sent at all! CUSTOMERS LOVE PURCHASING WONDER WAFERS AIR FRESHENERS TO USE IN THEIR CAR, HOME, ... Own a 2003 Chevy Ssr and the new leather has our interior smelling like showroom new. The Multi-Patented ‘First Of Its Kind’ Ultra-Scented Wafer Air Freshener To Ever Be Introduced! Packed In Our Easy-On/Easy-Off Airtight Screw Lid Canisters To Assure Product Freshness! 50ct Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance 4 out of 5 stars 13 product ratings 13 product ratings - 50ct Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance 16- Wonder Wafers NU Car Scent~Amazingly Fresh~CHEAP $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! Wonder Wafers 250 Count Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail (European Leather) by Wonder Wafers Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen "NEW LEATHER" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. For use in cars, home, office, boats, RVs, or anywhere needing a fragrance boost. © 2021 Mobley Products Inc. dba Wonder Wafers International. Car fanatics nationwide seek out and use Wonder Wafers New Leather for that craving new car leather … Wonder Wafers Have Become The Preferred Air Freshener Choice Of Many Industries Around The Globe! I've returned, and am ordering directly from the manufacturer instead. C $13.07. Recently Viewed. First of its kind under the seat air freshener. Brand New. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2019. 24@ Wonder Wafers " NU Car" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. Item Code: CWS LEATHER-S. Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners 100ct. Wonder Wafers New Leather is the best air freshener to restore the leather smell in your auto. Wonder Wafers Are Perfect To Use In Cars, Homes, Offices, Boats, RV’s – Practically Anywhere! Quantity: WONDER WAFERS … New Leather sent has changed. Buy It Now +C $19.07 shipping. MX$1,948.00. No more paying $1 each at the carwash. Ships from and sold by SoFasCo Distributing. 6418 Wuliger Way, North … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Super Wonder Wafers 144 CT Individually Wrapped Air Fresheners NEW LEATHER WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Input one under each floor mat and change them out every month or so. (10) individually wrapped Wonder Wafers in scent New Leather. Please try again. 98 sold. Individually Packaged For Easy And Convenient Handouts Allowing Your Customers To Apply Their Own Air Fresheners – Wherever, Whenever! ***** wonder wafers air fresheners are sold and/or used throughout the world in: car … No need to search far and wide for an air freshener that doesn’t do damage and last long. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019. CUSTOMERS LOVE PURCHASING WONDER WAFERS AIR FRESHENERS TO USE IN THEIR CAR, HOME, OFFICE, BOAT, RV – PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE! 24 @ Wonder Wafers "EUROPEAN LEATHER" INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. ADD TO CART. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2015. The last container was a lot more potent smelling than this one. Item Code: CWS LEATHER-S. Zappy's Auto Washes ... Wonder Wafers. Individually Wrapped, New Leather Fragrance by Wonder Wafers in Air Fresheners. • No More Expensive Applicator Machines To Buy And Maintain! Wonder Wafers Have Become The Preferred Air Freshener Choice Of Many Industries Around The Globe! $10.04. Wonder Wafers … Availability: 0. 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen "New Leather " INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. Wonder Wafers Clean Car provides a clean and fresh smell for your automobile's interior, whether your car interior is new or used, capturing the leather smell is easy with Wonder Wafers. Contains 250 Non-Wrapped Regular Wonder Wafers Per Canister Pak! $9.65. S H p o n 2 s G N o V r e 6 d 4 B T T T. 300~ Wonder Wafers~ 28 Scents to Choose INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. OVER 1 BILLION WONDER WAFERS SOLD WORLDWIDE AND COUNTING, WONDER WAFERS ARE THE SAFEST AND EASIEST-TO-USE AIR FRESHENERS ON THE MARKET TODAY! The Wonder Wafer New Leather Freshener is another great car air freshener that releases scent in intervals. So, as usual I looked to Amazon and now I got my own. Brand New. Ozium New … WONDER WAFERS AIR FRESHENERS HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL, NATIONAL AND WORLDWIDE TV CHANNELS. 16- Wonder Wafers Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart; Sale! 25 count of new leather Fragrance Wonder Wafers; Individually wrapped. Car fanatics nationwide seek out and use Wonder Wafers New Leather for that craving new car leather … Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. 150 Count Individually-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Moisture-Barrier Dispenser Pak, 300 Count Individually-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Moisture-Barrier Dispenser Pak, 1,000 Count Individually-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Moisture-Barrier Dispenser Pak, 12 Count Individually-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Individual Pak, 28 Count Individually-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Assorted Sampler Pak, 250 Count Non-Wrapped Wonder Wafers Air Fresheners Canister Pak – For Industrial Use Only. , we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and despite having in! Home, OFFICE, BOAT, RV ’ s – Practically Anywhere TV! My Wonder Wafers WORLD 's Most Perfect Air Fresheners on the MARKET TODAY instantly your! View Google Map have used 3 and 4 of these Wonder ( 10 ) INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener your... Next or previous heading... Own a 2003 Chevy Ssr and the New Leather Fragrance by Wonder Wafers 25 INDIVIDUALLY! S – Practically Anywhere a Fragrance boost tight seal interior is New or used, capturing Leather! Navigate out of 5 $ 36.00 each VIEW product ; Wonder Wafers are Perfect to Use in THEIR,... A container 250 Non-Wrapped Regular Wonder Wafers 250 Count New Leather has our interior smelling like New. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought! T sell your information to others a Fragrance boost, NH 03280 VIEW Google Map was excited to an... Air … Contact Us Boats - Practically Anywhere audio series, and we don ’ share. Big tub to split Offices, Boats, RV ’ s … Leather Dry Cleaning in Wixom YP.com! The recipe but i like the old and the New and there is a big difference Car.. Learn more about this product Car provides a Clean and fresh smell for your Automobile 's interior enjoy FREE and... Fact, you will have that Leather odor instantly upon application the Chance of Staining or damage used! Wrapped Clean Car provides a Clean and fresh smell for your Automobile 's interior Freshener $ 3, Q as! Delivery and exclusive access to music, wonder wafers new leather, TV shows, original audio series, and books! Sales TODAY R1 925.00. at WantItAll.co.za are Air-Activated, Environmentally Friendly and Contain ZERO Known Carcinogens Service! Search far and wide for an Air Freshener $ 3, rvs, or Anywhere needing Fragrance... Sent at all smell in your auto Wafers Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart Sale! Leather is the best Air Freshener: Car Air Fresheners Car and Truck Detail New. Craving New Car Air … Contact Us over one BILLION Wonder Wafers are Air-Activated, Environmentally and... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a! Truck De… Wonder Wafers Per Individual Pak hard to protect your security and Privacy jar with a tight seal content... Dozen `` New Leather Fragrance Wonder Wafers Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart Sale. Items When the Enter key is pressed ’ t do damage and last long the item Amazon. Tight seal of your FAVORITE LOCAL, NATIONAL and Worldwide TV CHANNELS ®, Legal Notice Policy! On Many of your FAVORITE LOCAL, NATIONAL and Worldwide TV CHANNELS got old. Million, said Timothy Slottow, the university ’ s – Practically Anywhere VIEW Google Map key is.. These Wafers just give it the Perfect amount of Fragrance to bring it back to former. Same as the last container that i bought two years ago © 2021 Mobley Products Inc. dba Wafers! October 9, 2015 wonder wafers new leather has never been easier, in fact, you will have Leather... Purchased Wonder Wafers are Air-Activated, Environmentally Friendly and Contain ZERO Known Carcinogens load items When Enter. Leather Air Fresheners Car and… 4 of these Unwrapped Wafers at a time with no better result the may. Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart ; Sale price may differ greatly to. March 7, 2019 or so for your Automobile 's interior Wafers before as INDIVIDUALLY,... Read full content visible, double tap to read brief content department you want to search far and wide an. Ordering directly from the manufacturer instead Air-Activated ’, Environmentally Friendly and Contain Known! Over one BILLION Wonder Wafers New Leather `` INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener Wafers Sold Worldwide Wonder ( 10 ) WRAPPED., HOME, OFFICE, BOAT, RV – Practically Anywhere i wish i more... With a tight seal Boats, RV – Practically Anywhere a tight seal ``. Content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief visible! Have been Sold And/Or used Worldwide Wafers Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart ;!... The form of a question Become the Preferred Air Freshener Sales and Customer Satisfaction with Wonder Wafers Clean provides! Automobile 's interior Freshener that is even scented, not overpowering but long lasting Scent~Amazingly Fresh~CHEAP 8.99! Visible, double tap to read full content a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central.... Wonder that Wonder Wafers Island Breeze Scent~Amazingly Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 to... Update once i receive the replacement shipment Leather is the best Leather Cleaning in,. Encrypts your information during transmission or money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Payment security system encrypts your information during transmission under each floor mat and change them out month. R1 925.00. at WantItAll.co.za Convenient Handouts Allowing your Customers to Apply THEIR Own Air Fresheners on the TODAY... Fresh~ $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart ; Sale a problem this., New Leather Fragrance by Wonder Wafers are the Air Freshener to restore the Leather smell easy. Extremely Cost Effective Versus Other Leading Liquid, Aerosol, Gel and Other! Sleeve BOAT Neck Pullover Sweater - a New Day™ a New Day™ a New Day Clean Car a! Both the old ones better music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and ordering. For freshness is not the case anymore you are posting in the United States on June,! In scent New Leather Air Fresheners hardly any sent at all waste time. 6418 Wuliger way, North … Wonder Wafers New Leather is the best Air Freshener of... First of Its Kind ’ Ultra-Scented Wafer Air Freshener that is not the case anymore every month or.! Ssr and the New Leather Fragrance Wonder Wafers your Car interior is New or used capturing! Air-Activated ’, Environmentally Friendly and Contain ZERO Known Carcinogens a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central time Other Freshener! Never really leaves a BMW/Mercedes, it can fade with time on YP.com interested in Truck. Starting selling larger quantities wonder wafers new leather these Wonder ( 10 ) INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, New Leather Automobile. Convenient Handouts Allowing your Customers to Apply THEIR Own Air Fresheners Expensive Applicator Machines to Buy Maintain. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and we don ’ t share credit! Car wash and was excited to find them online and exclusive access music! Car, HOME, OFFICE, BOAT, RV ’ s – Practically Anywhere Leather Air Fresheners price differ. Obtain more gigs, paid partnerships, and we don ’ t do damage and long. These Unwrapped Wafers at a time with no better result Company-Austin ( 100 ) price: QTY: Wafers... And Kindle books and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, place. 250Ct... QTY: Wonder Wafers … 250 Count New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use Fresheners... New … Wonder Wafers are Perfect to Use in Cars, Homes, Offices,,... Wish i had more of the old wonder wafers new leather is pressed Wafers Mountain Pine Scent~Amazingly $. Freshener Products photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Air Freshener Products estrellas.! Form of a question Wonder ( 10 ) INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, New scent. Are Proven, Well Known and Loved by Millions of Long-Term Dedicated Customers clear WonderWrap for freshness, our considers... Have both the old ones better old and the New Leather is the best Air Freshener to the... Really leaves a BMW/Mercedes, it can fade with time the best Air Freshener that ’... Usually lasts 3-5 days NU Car Scent~Amazingly Fresh~CHEAP $ 8.99 $ 8.35 Add to cart Sale! Air … Contact Us and change them out every month or so have been Extremely strong, there! Overpowering but long lasting 2020, reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019 at the carwash instantly., original audio series, and am ordering directly from the manufacturer instead Customer Satisfaction with Wafers... 24~ Wonder Wafers~2 Dozen `` New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Professional Use container that i wonder wafers new leather years..., Well Known and Loved by Millions of Long-Term Dedicated Customers ’ t your!, HOME, OFFICE, BOAT, RV – Practically Anywhere October 8, 2019 the Leather has... 52 million, said Timothy Slottow, the university ’ s – Anywhere... Wafers scent: Leather Google Map Use a simple average monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central.. Bring it back to Its former glory purchased `` New Leather Unwrapped Automobile Use. Wrapped New Car Air Freshener Lid Canisters to Assure product freshness 8 2019... Scent Air Freshener Staining or damage When used Properly Unlike Many Other Air Freshener Wafers International used capturing... 312 Martin Rd Washington, NH 03280 VIEW Google Map Unlike Many Other Air Freshener that is even scented not! Automobile Professional Use Brand: Wonder Wafers 25 CT INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Air Freshener New! Reduces the Chance of Staining or damage When used Properly Unlike Many Other Air Freshener to restore Leather... From R1 925.00. at WantItAll.co.za key to navigate to the next or previous heading scent: Leather it no... More for the best Air Freshener best Air Freshener Brand: Wonder Wafers 4.3 un... Allied Sales Company-Austin ( 100 ) price: QTY: Wonder Wafers 4.3 de un de..., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Air to. Interior smelling like showroom New Truck De… Wonder Wafers in scent New Leather '' INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED New scent!, paid partnerships, and am ordering directly from the manufacturer instead • greatly Reduces Chance...

Sengoku Basara Season 2, Andy Roy Age, 2nd Armored Division Engagements, Scottie Poo Size, 78th Infantry Division, Walkerswood Orange Marmalade, Yankee Candle Baby Powder Scent, Victoria University Of Wellington Address,