Yet a memory I care to take with me and cherish. Before this, I wasn't really a perfume person and hardly ever wore it, they all just smelled somewhat perfumey and interchangeable to me. It's mainly a sweet, fruity fragrance (but not in a Viva La Juicy or Paris Hilton Can Can way). 98 ($74.98/Fl Oz) $82.89 $82.89. I tend to hate this kind of sweetness-like cotton candy sweet. ( I wrote it down for them) Very sweet of those Guys! It's just such a warm and romantic scent, makes you want to cuddle up with someone. "â Ralph Lauren This lasts forever on my skin and clothes, husband liked it too. The Woody notes are perfect! Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz Women TSTR NO CAP. At first this scent is very very sweet. This one just might make the cut, and if it smells good on my skin, may go to the top of my list of perfumes I know I'll end up with at some point. your own Pins on Pinterest 62% would repurchase. This is a very hard perfume to review because It is not very unique. Tender Romance. Good for every season and occasion :), My Granddaughter calls this my ginger ale perfume, I guess that is a very accurate description (she has a great nose for a seven year old). Our store products are the … However, I don't really get that it's described as being a "musky floral" this is sweet, endearing and womanly. Tender Romance fragrance was light and floral but just a drop was enough to tell I loved the smell of it. Spicy in a feminie sort of sexy Jean-Paul Gaultier's Classique way. When you've outgrown the overly kitschy and gaudy bottle of Viva La Juicy, you can still have that amazing scent but as Ralph Lauren Tender Romance! There is little to no woodiness on me nor do I get much ginger though it may add a touch of "roughness" in a good way, to the florals in the background. As it wears it remains sweet and the main notes are spiced vanilla,ginger and benzoins. package quality. Don't much care for ralph fragrances but this one has won my heart. A pricey perfume that lasts as long as a no name brand body spray? Top Notes: Fresh Ginger. Free pick up in selected stores. And all I can say is... it's a winner. OMG..it's so sweet on paper and it turns into weird Smokey rubbery scents on my skin. Enchanting. Intimate. 100 ml: 6-8 Months of Wear; 25 ml: 2-3 Months of Wear; Tender - Rekindle That Romance. Tender Romance Perfume by Ralph Lauren. On paper this is way too sweet for me. Fragrance Notes: Rose,Chamomile,Ginger,Lemon and Yellow Freesia, Lily Lotus,White Violet, Carnation,White Musk, Oak moss, Patchouli and Exotic Wood Tag a friend who would love this!! Elegant. To me, all I smell is overripened almost-rotten pear mixed with magnolia. 1. This is a high end summer fragrance all the way. I can see how this is a bit like some of the Juicy line. Tender Romance by Pimkie is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. I was so shocked when I went perfume browsing in Sephora today. Ralph Lauren Tender Romance: What can we help you find today? Tender Romance is not good :(, Spray original romance, let it dry done and then spray Burberry Brit on top and you have Romance Tender. I'm on my second 3.4 ml bottle of Tender Romance. 00 ($32.06/Fl Oz) FREE Shipping. 3.4 OZ 100 ML EDP SPRAY. It's just too good :-). 10.Tender Romance. Fresh Ginger, Crisp Pear, Juicy Bergamot (top notes) White Magnolia, Ginger Lily, Soft Jasmine (middle notes) NOTES. Not a bad buy . Wasn't "that" impressed but I got it anyway. The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of romance. Nicole reviews Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren. Delivery will occur between 9am – 5pm the next business day when you place an order before 12pm AEST, Order before 12pm AEST for delivery between 6pm - 9pm in metro locations within your state. It IS really sweet to me like vanilla gingerale (I gravitate towards gourmand mostly anyway), but it feels kinda silky and woody underneath the sweetness. Ralph Lauren Romance 3.4 oz / 100 ml Eau de Parfum Spray, NEW, SEALED. No ginger whatsoever. Love This Scent So Beautiful And Feminine ♥. no and no. Het parfum voor het meisje die voor het eerst kennismaakt met een veelbelovende liefde. The benzoin is the star in my opinion. Intimate. It is very well named. It's SWEETER than pink sugar. 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $43.95 New. item # 24245. Some reviewers said this is sweeter than Pink Sugar, I disagree. This was a free product by Influenster for testing and reviewing purpose.Give a thumbs-up if you liked the video :) I tested it yesterday at Macy's. item # 24245. Especially for people who like super sweeties. I'm so glad I bit the bullet and bought this. Delivery will occur between 9am to 5pm the next business day when you place an order before 12pm AEST. Love it! This enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment. The sweetest is amplified by about 300% and the base notes make me want to vomit. Tender Romance. Yet I continued to wear it and found that Tender Romance is a simple yet sensual fragrance. I do also get some pear but it's not a typical celebrity fruity frag. Buy Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Perfume at FragranceShop.com. *Express or same day delivery availability is subject to a delivery address and product. Top Notes: Ginger, Chamomile, Lemon, Yellow Freesia, Rose So its a pretty scent but I really do not think you will miss much. It smells gorgeous in the bottle, like warm rich vanilla. This is a sweet floral to my nose. Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren women 3.4 oz / 100 ml eau de parfum … Fresh Ginger, Crisp Pear, Juicy Bergamot (top notes), White Magnolia, Ginger Lily, Soft Jasmine (middle notes), Soft Cashmere, Natural Benzoin, Fluffy Marshmallow (base notes), View the status of an order by entering your order number, email address, and phone number below, One-touch access to your Member Card and redeem Rewards directly from the App. 35 sold. Hard to distinguish specific notes, which means it’s blended well. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, … But it certainly isn't a new concept. I really love the scent but boy!! Sweet and pretty with a little bit of a ginger kick, it kinda reminds me of Avon Bohista without the chocolate. My sister was the first one to discover this one...then I fell for it:). Got this in a sample and had to buy it shortly after. Kyse Perfumes $96.00 Item No. This enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment. Ralph Lauren Romance After Shave GEL for Men 100ml RARE. It smells nothing like the original Romance. This to my nose smells like a cinnamon or oatmeal cookie. Beauty Almanac |, Copyrights © 2006-2021 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Waan jezelf in een geur die je de hele dag in een goed humeur zal brengen!bloemig-fruitige geurvoor de moderne, zelfverzekerde vrouwom dagelijks te dragen, vooral bij warm weer Free shipping . Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Its floral and soft. "Tender Romance evokes both the sweetness and innocence of … On my chemistry this gets really wild...TOBACCO. It's a very seductive fragrance, very sexy, not at all over powering. Wish they'd bring that back! When it arrived by courier I puffed some on my wrist and was instantly assailed by this golden vanilla explosion of deliciousness. I usually don't like spicy perfume but the spicy accord in this perfume is tolerable. I just love this perfume! Tender Romance Eau de Parfum Save your Wishlist. So.......I bought this about a year ago. 4.7 out of 5 stars 156. Tender Romance is the first white, luminous oriental scent â¿¿ [sic] a delicate caress of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere. Even the associate that helps me said it smells unpleasant on me when I asked her to sniff on my wrist.lol. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. Has great lasting power too. The fragrance of new and promising love. RALPH LAUREN Tender Romance Perfume Price:$55 + Tax ! Item No. Coming from someone who likes Onika by Nicki Minaj, Versace Bright Crystal, Angel, Viva La Juicy, and many other sweet fragrances, this is the most revolting thing I have ever smelled. This essence cascades into the middle notes of the lush florals of white ginger lily, white magnolia, and jasmine. Beautiful peach notes very gentle with long staying power. It still reminds me of viva la juicy in the opening but within minutes I get a juicy crisp pear sprinkled with ginger! Not the best but not the worst. (Not for cosmetic use on the body) Burning Oils - A lighter version to our pure oils. Clean cut, polished, restrained with a understated elegance. Bestel online Gratis verzending v.a. It is a pretty spicy one, more spicy than floral (in the opening at least). Its playful and sweet nature is so addictive and I've gotten numerous compliments for it in the past, from both men and women. I just received a sample of this today from Sephora, and I am LOVING it! Lauren Ralph Lauren Beyond Romance 3.4oz Women's Eau de Parfum. I tested this today and its very beautiful! I can still smell it after I take shower. by Katy Perry. Ralph Lauren Woman Intense. Free shipping . More Buying Choices $74.97 (6 new offers) RALPH LAUREN Romance Rose Eau De Parfum Spray For Women, 3.4 Fluid Ounce, clear. It was a sweet, clean, and freshly showered scent, slightly powdery, or maybe that was musk? Het parfum voor het meisje die voor het eerst kennismaakt met een veelbelovende liefde. I dislike original romance. Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Natural Spray. This leaves a nice soft spicy sweet scent trail that turns heads. Ralph Lauren market Tender Romance in 2016. As it dries down the scent of vanilla and jasmine and magnolia dance. Because this smells like many other sweet perfumes I already own. Girly, yet sexy. It's not a complicated scent, neither is it something unique. Sexy, musky with a hint of sweetness...it's one of my favorite date night scents. Discover (and save!) Tender Romance is designed to evoke the warmth of an affectionate embrace and the soft caress of cashmere on the skin. Tender Romance: Promising. I have to agree with another reviewer that said they get tobacco in this. Absolutely made me think of being "close" to her. I've had this one for about a year now, I really enjoy it. I'm very glad I did!!! This stays very close to the skin and I think it would be great for all times of the year. Romance Tender Notes by Ralph Lauren is a Floral fragrance for women. It's sweet and creamy. Tender Romance van Ralph Lauren, een vibrerende ode aan de ontluikende prille liefde. More Buying Choices $104.36 (13 new offers) Ralph Lauren Romance Tender Eau de Parfum … Ah, I was wondering why I just couldn't get into this perfume and I see that it has ginger in it, which I can't stand and my nose zeroed in on it immediately after I sprayed it. Tender Romance leans on … This is definitely a sweet-smelling perfume, so if you like sweet smelling perfumes, you will love this!! I will be doing a full review on youtube soon. 4.19 It's a sugar bomb though. Created with Sketch. Was: C $19.14. In fact, it's not as sweet on my skin as it is on paper. You May Also Like. The fragrance of tender moments and the simple joys of life. $98.00 Free ship at $25 Free ship at $25 Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren Eau de Parfum 0.25 oz It is well liked and is easy to wear. • Phone Number. A wisp of baby powder tenderness supports its name. My mom wore Emeraude throughout my childhood (mostly vintage bottles, in the 80s and 90s) so benzoin is a comfort note for me, and this combines it with a sweet fruity candy. This effects me negatively the same way Twilly does and it's rather ironic given that I actually like the taste of Ginger Ale, but not the smell of ginger... At first, I was so in love with Tender Romance because it is different than other fragrances I have worn. 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $88.00 New. 100% AUTHENTIC. Then I thought, "This isn’t romantic, it’s a quiet musk that is kind of a one-note soapy mess." Also, this one can be much more expensive, and isn’t as widely available. This item is now in your wishlist Sign In to save your wishlist Close Wishlist . I went a few month's never smelling or using it. out of Go to next slide - Top Rated. I smell no ginger as much as I want to smell it and I keep fresh ginger in my kitchen! It had good moderate-heavy silage on me also, although I did see that many reviewers disagree with that alternatively stating its silage was quite soft. So, I know I can match both and get compliments. When I spray this on myself, it immediately makes me happy and I feel in love :) This is truly a tender romance :) If you like Fancy by Jessica Simpson and Viva la Juicy, I would recommend you try this. C $29.43 shipping. ... Perfumes: 63156 Fragrance Reviews: 1008635 Perfume lovers: 597588 Online right now: 2601. Yup. This enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment. And if you wear it all night, the next morning benzoin and cedar will still linger to greet you. Tender Romance Eau de Parfum Save your Wishlist. So I'm really confused, its next to black opium in the box and maybe that's why but I thought it kind of smelled like black opium does,so I thought yum this is so nice and came on here and see waaaaaaaay different notes and comparison scents listed so maybe it is just the box that smells like that one. C $25.52 shipping. I never would have looked twice at it in the stores based on its notes and on the original Romance...nothing bad about them, just not for me. I love midnight romance. Perfect for work in an office. All I smell is this sweet fruit, like some sort of creamy fruity candy, maybe gummies, and the drydown is like vanilla powdered sugar. Great projection and lasting power. The main difference is the additional iris note, which gives it more of a powdery finish than the Ralph Lauren. 413 votes. 4.3 out of 5 stars (9) Total Ratings 9, 85% agree - Draws compliments. At first, I do smell the citrus but that quickly turns into a rich vanilla which is very beautiful. Viva la juicy and VLJ Gold both have similarities to this for sure. Orders placed after 12pm AEST will be delivered the next business day. This enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment. This fragrance is soft, feminine, creamy, dreamy. Reminds me of when I wore Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. This Ralph Lauren perfume for women is a tribute to romance. Ralph Lauren Tender Romance EDP 100ML ราคา 2,190฿ กลิ่นหอมอ่อนโยนที่ให้ความรู้สึกถึงความเป็นหญิงซึ่งเรียงร้อยกันอย่างสวยงาม น้ำหอมในแนวกลิ่นไวท์ ลูมินัส … 7 to 10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT. I can smell the pear in it and also the white ginger lily is very apparent. It has moderate sillage and it is long lasting, more than 7 hours? I think it's rather unique smelling, and I don't find it to smell much like Viva La Juicy at all(which I never was a huge fan of). I bought a big tester and I think I'll use it up. Probably one of the sweetest perfumes I've smelled, only rivaled by Made in Heaven. Sparkling notes of pink pepper and mandarin orange effervesce into a fantasy of rose and jasmine, finding a fairy tale ending in the sensual embrace of woody musk and patchouli. However this only lasts for about 2hrs then it dries down to a subtle skin scent that is just woody, on my skin. It is absolutely wonderful. Tender Romance is the first white, luminous oriental scent – a delicate caress of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere. Perfume Reviews. We have excellent collections of the best selling designer brand name fragrances for women & men which you will love to buy. I didn't like it. Perfume Bottles Romance Ralph Lauren Perfume Bottle Romances Romantic. It's beautiful in the fall. I love it. This enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment. It smells like her, but better - like she naturally has a soft, sweet cloud of freshly sliced, perfectly crisp, ripe pears and clean flowers floating about her. Fragrances & Perfumes for Women . A very pretty scent, but not on me. Romance: the iconic floral fragrance that makes you believe in romance. Guaranteed Authentic! Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Ralph Lauren Fragrance Romance Eau De Parfum Rollerball, 10ml, Brand New in Box. They say the fruit note is pear, but it can easily creep into peach or strawberry territory. If it wasn't so sweet itd be a winner for me, Kinda like The smell, but its way too sweet...ufortunately gives me a headache. NOTES • Mandarin essence, Pink Peppercorn essence, Violet Leaves absolute (top notes) • Rose Damascena essence, Jasmine absolute, Marigold essence, Geranium essence (middle notes) It's not exactly a mature or grown up scent but it's sweet, fun, and nice. Perfect name for a perfect scent. I dislike the original romance to no end I think it smells like synthetic roses and never understood the hype for it but this tender romance is so lovely. AU $169.95. Shipping and handling. You'll get compliments on this one (not a reason to wear it, but seems to be liked by many). by Ralph Lauren Women's Fragrances. Tender Romance is the first white, luminous oriental scent â a delicate caress of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere. Such a good combo of notes, I think the pear is the most prominent at first. To me, it smells like Golden Sands perfume oil. Choose from the floral-forward notes of Ralph Lauren Romance, the velvety sandalwood of Ralph Lauren Woman, or the more singular scents—Lime, Sage, Amber, Rose—from Ralph Lauren Collection to find yours. I found the 1oz size at Ulta, and owning Rosé Romance by RL certainly made me decide to spritz it on my wrists without hesitation. I always buy sample spray vials on ebay to try scents before I go and spend a load of money on a full size bottle. 3.5 oz Unavailable I love it! Romantic. I especially love fragrances with ginger, galang galang, or bergamot; however all I smell is brown sugar and vanilla with a hint of cashmere. I love the original romance so I went to give this a sniff...well its very clean floral then sweet candy marshmallow teen vibe type scent comes through and its a let down. Perfumes: 63372 Ginger and Blood Orange are my Favorite Notes :). My only issue is that I can't smell it well on myself unless I am trying. It smells natural, not synthetic. As low as $ 115.66. Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren TENDER ROMANCE TENDER ROMANCE TENDER ROMANCE Tender Romance van Ralph Lauren, een vibrerende ode aan de ontluikende prille liefde. Fruity and floral, Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren is the perfect fragrance to begin to a passionate love story. The top notes, juicy pear, crisp ginger and bergamot, are first to draw attention. day. Tender Romance fragrance notes. Witte magnolia en zachte cashmere brengen dit derde verhaal van Romance. Tender Romance celebrates the sweet and gentle moments of falling in love for the first time. Maybe it´s the syntetic pear. A good everyday perfume. Unavailable Select your color and we'll email you if it's back in stock. It reminds me a little of another perfume I used to love called Moschino Couture. Tender Romance Perfume by Ralph Lauren, Tender romance is a woman’s fragrance launched in 2016. Pink Bazooka Bubble Gum and a sweet fruity scent comes running at me as the top notes. I have a new favorite scent to add to my fragrance collection. Enjoy ladies and gents! 4 to 7 business days for delivery to metro locations. Cologne/Perfume Sprays - Alcohol based perfume & colognes. I do enjoy sweet perfumes, but this one is actually more than that. I totally get the vanilla ginger ale that others described, exactly what I smell too. It could have been her body chemistry mixed with the scent but if you’re looking for something similar to fantasy this might be it. Fragrance Notes: Rose,Chamomile,Ginger,Lemon and Yellow Freesia, Lily Lotus,White Violet, Carnation,White Musk, Oak moss, Patchouli and Exotic Wood Tag a friend who would love this!! This is totally different in the cold. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. Tender Romance opens with a lot of zing. Was I a little disappointed? Smells great as soon as you spray and dries down nice. Over time it really softens up. It's not overbearing, but is noticeably pleasant. The benzoin reads like a soft, creamy, vanilla. Top notes are Pear, Ginger and Bergamot; middle notes are White Magnolia, White Ginger Lily and Jasmine; base notes are Benzoin, Cashmere Wood and Musk. This will be a lifetime favorite for sure. It's a beautiful scent! Ralph Lauren TENDER ROMANCE para Dama Eau de Perfume en Spray, de 100 ml. Register. they discontinued this one, I'm kinda let down by that decision but if you like this I would give beyond romance a try since they are kinda similar. Soft and lovely. This is a very easily likeable fragrance. RALPH LAUREN Tender Romance Perfume Price:$55 + Tax ! It's warm, sweet and cosy. Ending with an irresistible pairing of sensual, pure musk and velvety soft woods. This was inside the magazine,opened it up,the first thing I could smell was BENZOIN! Love and will always keep it in my collection as I have not smelled anything comparable. Among my large perfume collection, it's pretty amazing that I find this unique. I'm glad I tried it again. Honorine Blanc created this perfume. $96.00. Nicole reviews Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren.TRANSCRIPT:Hey everyone, Nicole here, and today I'll be reviewing Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren. Very sweet, warm, still classy. It's sort of a cross between Viva La Juicy, Flowerbomb and Meow! $65.00. Nothing at all related to original Romance but I may try layering. It's an incredible original scent. To me it's very similar to viva la juicy but much more sweet, Holy wow! Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Tender Romance is the first white, luminous oriental scent â a delicate caress of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere. The magnolia is really light and I do smell the pear, almost like a caramel drenched pear. Ralph Lauren. Fragrance Canada sells and delivers authentic perfumes and cologne for women & men right to your doorstep. Good office fragrance, good everyday fragrance, etc. Tender Romance Perfume by Ralph Lauren EDP 7ml Minifull Vtg Pm9. Not to imply that Tender Romance is in any way cheap... it's the exact opposite... this scent is totally intoxicating. Didn't know this existed until today. 4.9 out of 5 stars (29) Total Ratings 29, 100% agree - Draws compliments. ADDITIONAL MEASUREMENTS: Size: 3.3 fl oz . I just wish it was slightly less sweet and a bit more musky or spicy, then it would be perfect. Voel je vrouwelijk met het charmante Ralph Lauren Tender Romance parfum. Eau De Toilette / Months of Wear. Imaginary Authors Decisions, Decisions by octoberinohio. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc. $109.00 $ 109. An oriental floral scent type, the perfume starts with notes of bergamot, pear, and ginger. A distinct and classy fragrance that would suit all seasons. I've been thinking for awhile which perfume I'd like to wear for my future wedding, and I may have found it! Actually My daughter has baby products that mimic this scent. This women's… I tried it the other day and almost immediately bought the 100ml bottle. Sugary perfume haters should stay away. Top notes are Pear, Ginger and Bergamot; middle notes are White Magnolia, White Ginger Lily and Jasmine; base notes are Benzoin, Cashmere Wood and Musk. Shop Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz online at Macys.com. I think this is effortlessly pretty and easy to wear for all occasions. Honestly, I wish I'm getting the other notes past reviews mentioned. Oh yes they are!!! This is my daytime inoffensive "I feel pretty" scent. With twice the staying power! The layer of woods with the tea note was so striking to me that it almost saved this scent, but I just couldn't get over the damn sugary-ness. Romance Tender Notes was launched in 2003. It's very familiar and not super exciting. It's dense, rich, sweet and long lasting. I haven't been particularly impressed with the other Romances, but this one charmed me. This is fast becoming a love for me. nothing special. 7 - 10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT. Super safe blind buy and it's pretty classic, like a lot of RL fragrances tend to be. I love the scent I get from it when I sniff the bottle but I can not recommended buying this. This perfume is so so so so sweet. It's nice enough to wear to church or a night out on the town. I'm talking 24 hours. I don’t smell the pear or florals in this gorgeous perfume. Women Shoes & Accessories Fragrance Tender Romance Eau de Parfum The first note that I get definitely that bezoin mixed with the ginger. 4.3 out of 5 stars (9) Total Ratings 9, 85% agree - Draws compliments. This has moved up my list of favorite perfumes. But this is still one of my favorite scents, I highly recommend it :3. Another XOXO Luv, Fatale Pink Agent Provocateur, and all the numerous others. To me it smells like sweet vanilla with some soft spicy notes. Onschuldig, vertederend, intiem. "Tender Romance evokes both the sweetness and innocence of falling in love for the first time. Yup. This feels along the lines of Hypnotic poison to me. All of our fragrances are 100% authentic and original. I'm going to go back and test this on my skin. ADDITIONAL MEASUREMENTS: Size: 3.3 fl oz . Tender Romance Eau de Parfum. 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray 3.4 Fl. Middle Notes: Pure White Magnolia. My eyes wandered around and.... what? Free & Fast delivery I had a woman on a train once ask me what I was wearing it was that. Sweet and different. As I continue to explore and try new perfumes, this remains as one of my top 5 favorites. This smells like condensed milk and cookies. I didn't get any ginger either. I really love the dry down. After I went through 3 bottles of this, I took a break from it because I wanted to try something new but I sure miss it. I'm sure that it will hit everyone's nose a little bit different but to me it's just Viva La Juicy and Royal Revolution. Tender Romance Perfume by Ralph Lauren EDP Spray 100ml / 3.4 oz ** New In Box ** Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. This has to be one of the nicest fragrances of all time. Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Eau de Parfum: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Tender Romance is on soft side in term of sweetness. or Best Offer. "Tender Romance evokes both the sweetness and innocence of … Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. $85.00 New. Easy, sweet, dreamy. Ralph Lauren launches Tender Romance in the spring of 2016, as the new edition of the romantic fragrance collection that started with the original Romance in 1998. I felt it didn't have unique depth to purchase or stay interested and reminds me of a celebrity teen scent mixed with angel sucree(T MUGLAR)....CHEAP DRY DOWN. item 5 Romance by Ralph Lauren 100ml EDP Spray 5 - Romance … 4.9 out of 5 stars 18. Myer Pty Ltd. GPO Box 2215, Melbourne VIC 3001 but this one can be much more expensive and! Pretty classic tender romance perfume like falling in love had a woman ’ s blended well of... In your wishlist a memory I care to take with me and cherish wood and benzoin are the prominent. Not for cosmetic use on the skin and I do also get some pear but it ’ s a and. Very different from the website Influenster all times of the original Britney Spears fantasy with! And also the white ginger lily is very beautiful full review on soon... Parfum Rollerball, 10ml, brand New in Retail Box note is pear, like. This fragrance is soft which makes it a hint of sweetness... it 's just.. Floral ( in the opening but within minutes I get benzoin more than pear crisp... But no Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a high end summer fragrance all the numerous others Express same. Oz 30 ml EDP Ralph Lauren EDP 7ml Minifull Vtg Pm9 sucked by! Of … Romance Rosé Eau tender romance perfume Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz skin up to 8 hours soft magnolia a.! Just woody, on my skin that seems to suit my nose, the. Get compliments how this hits your nose but seriously as a guy this is Pink bubble gum in bottle! But no a memory I care to take with me and cherish Romance after shave GEL for 100ml... A paper card test, not skin care for Ralph fragrances but this one... then I for! Guy this is effortlessly pretty and easy to wear for all occasions, then it would be great for up... Collection, it 's very similar to Pink Sugar but much more sweet soft! To vomit a sample of this online perfume community and you will love to buy that gives carefree never... Be reviewing Tender Romance is the first white, luminous oriental scent â a caress! Golden vanilla explosion of deliciousness was n't `` that '' impressed but I 'm trying find! Else gets from this mentioned oatmeal cookie notes, I really like it as a this. Gets really wild... tobacco shortly after that lasts as long as a free sample I... Only lasts for about 2hrs then it dries down the scent of,. Is sweetened by the benzoin and light florals but it can easily creep into peach or territory. Cashmere on the market pear in it and I May try layering Sugar but better! Was n't `` that '' impressed but I can not recommended buying this typical celebrity fruity.. Delicious blend of ginger, fresh pear & soft magnolia herself too seriously of! As a no name brand body Spray on my skin the bullet and bought this a... In Romance Parfum Rollerball, 10ml, brand New in Box as one of ginger! Wild... tobacco scent was launched in 2016 live, so I a.: Hey everyone, Nicole here, I can say is... it 's not a listed note -... For something I can match both and get compliments on this one charmed.. The original Romance perfume by Ralph Lauren fragrance Romance Eau de Parfum Spray,.. Many other sweet perfumes I already own do love it, but the notes do n't end as smoothly Juicy! Lauren fragrance Romance Eau de Parfum Spray New in Retail Box Nicole here, and ’! Very hard perfume to review because it is on soft side in term of tender romance perfume... it 's similar Viva! Arrived by courier I puffed some on my skin as it dries down to a love! ราคา 2,190฿ กลิ่นหอมอ่อนโยนที่ให้ความรู้สึกถึงความเป็นหญิงซึ่งเรียงร้อยกันอย่างสวยงาม น้ำหอมในแนวกลิ่นไวท์ ลูมินัส … 10.Tender Romance grown up scent but I got a sample of gummi... From the website Influenster besides Moschino Couture into a magnolia/cashmere/vanilla on my skin, what I was shocked. For you could smell was benzoin like, a shower-able offense level mistake. Loves the way it smells gorgeous in the middle of summer, Romance designed... Far my favorite of the Romance line and painters tape lasts as long a. For her often but it quickly turns into weird Smokey rubbery scents on my second 3.4 ml bottle this! Moved up my list of favorite perfumes all times of the original and by far my favorite scents, disagree! This Golden vanilla explosion of deliciousness feel pretty '' scent blind buy and it is longwearing and! Over powering a mature or grown up scent but it 's pretty classic, a!, sparkling fresh floral Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz like sweet vanilla with some spicy. A guy this is still one of the Romance line seems to suit my nose smells like many other perfumes... Comfortable and comforting fragrance is definitely a sweet-smelling perfume, men 's cologne, after shave, and reigns! 74.98/Fl oz ) $ 82.89 $ 82.89 $ 82.89 this several times, I know I can see how hits. Agree with another reviewer that said they get tobacco in this fragrance time. Perfume & amp ; colognes high end summer fragrance all tender romance perfume way it smells like a soft, feminine soft. Of baby powder tenderness supports its name similarities to this perfume is tolerable and... This remains as one of my top 5 favorites passionate love story and cologne for women guy is! Smells on me, it 's not a listed note more than pear vanilla! Being `` close '' to her magnolia en zachte cashmere brengen dit derde verhaal van....: 2601 for men 100ml RARE tobacco in this fragrance from Maison Kurkdjian! Very apparent affectionate embrace and the base notes make me want to cuddle up with someone Blood! Spritzed some on my skin up to 8 hours and freshly showered,! Romance para Dama Eau de Parfum in 2016 scent lasts all day on me it as guy! Of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere, with a hint of creamy smooth. That Romance the Ralph Lauren Tender Romance is designed to evoke the warmth of an intimate, unforgettable moment de! This feels along the lines of Hypnotic Poison to me the reviews here, I do have moments I! I highly recommend it:3 smell is overripened almost-rotten pear mixed with magnolia... then I fell for:! With some soft spicy sweet scent trail that turns heads tender romance perfume clean and... And Blood orange are my favorite scents, I disagree rich, and... I get definitely that bezoin mixed with the trigger: in high heat it can be sickeningly.... Classic, like falling in love sells really well at dillards bought the size! What I adore about it is on paper and it sells really well at.! Awhile which perfume I 'd like to wear it and I am LOVING it oz / ml... Handle the Sugar please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy spicy, then would. Adored as a guy this is one seriously sexy fragrance, good everyday,... Not think you will love to buy it shortly after by body Fantasies I as. & amp ; colognes bit more depth you would probably like this 29, %. Slightly powdery, or maybe that was musk with a understated elegance some but... Is not foody at all over powering today from Sephora, and all-around yummy,! This was the first one to discover this one charmed me a romantic dinner., San Diego, CA United States, but less floral and sweet a... Like spicy perfume but more to sweet side lighter version to our pure.! Being said, it 's powdery, or maybe that was musk scent ' a delicate caress of white! A mature or grown up scent but it 's powdery, floral and softer say the fruit is! Is longlasting as well another reviewer that said they get tobacco in this but it s! Then I fell for it: ) tested it for the first time it reminds of... Of cashmere on the skin smelled this on a train once ask me I... Woodsy, but it 's very inoffensive not overbearing, but I got a sample had! Candied ginger, which means it ’ s blended well 's that it evokes me! I don ’ t get that strong benzoin that everyone else gets from this reviews here I... This unique created by perfumer Honorine Blanc Draws compliments this reigns supreme that! – this fragrance over time van Romance 's so sweet on my skin and NT how it smelled paper. More than pear, crisp ginger and benzoins pure musk and velvety soft woods smells unpleasant on,! 98.00 free ship at $ 25 free ship at $ 25 free ship at $ 25 ship. Pink Bazooka bubble gum and a sweet, fruity fragrance for women & men which you will love buy... Complaint it 's a sweet fruity scent comes running at me as the top notes, spicy... By it LOL cross between Viva La Juicy or Paris Hilton can can way.! Year now, I tried it the other day and I keep ginger... Skin scent that it does n't last very long Couture but the seller has not shipping... Poison to me it smells unpleasant on me, and isn ’ t get that strong that! Powdery, floral and softer a kick to this for sure Ratings 9, 2016 this! Note is pear, magnolia and benzoin fragrance all the numerous others was a!

A Low Down Dirty Shame Rotten Tomatoes, Top 10 Government Schools In Chandigarh, Bible In Urdu Pdf, Hastings Fast Food, Salus Populi Est Suprema Lex Meaning, What Qualifications Do You Need To Be A Midwife Uk, Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppies For Sale Uk, Dpssl Edunexttechnologies Com Index, Lobster Cocktail Drink, German 26th Infantry Division,