See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Steak Houses in Piermont, NY. I…” more, “Spent a wonderful afternoon enjoying a late Sunday Brunch for my hubby's birthday. It is a modern Mediterranean inspired waterfront restaurant with a beautiful panoramic… Book a Table Order Online 2. Contact. Find restaurants in Piermont, NY on Yellowbook. About Search Results. It's scary out there. Booked 44 times today. Ive tried them all. Everyone's meal was spot on. Dining in Piermont, New York: See 1,099 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Piermont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Piermont, NY, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 26 Piermont restaurants by price, type, or location. We were three and had two sandwiches and a salad. View all. River City Grille. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The service and staff are great. It's counterproductive and renders the recommendation meaningless. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. About Search Results. Beautiful place , the tile was so interesting and very simply decorated.…” more, “I will preface this review by saying that I come from a Cuban family and we all know how to cook excellent food so it takes a lot for us to say when some thing is as good as ours. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. We found great results, but some are outside Piermont. Restauratuer Benny Castro, Wanted to create and share a unique dining experience in the beautiful Village Town of Piermont. We ate inside due to the rain, lots of space and all protocols were followed. Reviews on Waterfront Restaurants in Piermont, NY - 14 & Hudson Kitchen and Bar, Cornetta's Restaurant & Marina, Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar, Rivertown Taphouse, The View On the Hudson, O lar, Freelance Cafe & Wine Bar, Confetti Ristorante & Vinoteca, Piermont Creamery Learn How. Amazing restaurant, warm friendly owner and lovely, attentive staff. EN. Their outdoor dining is my favorite part and so is their food, obviously. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sign up Sign in. French cuisine but there's something for everyone from steak to pizza also. I will keep coming back here as much as I can. Mexican. For Businesses. For Businesses. What an amazing…” more, “I've been here many a time but can I just tell you, the Patatas Bravas is the best! The distance tables perfectly , they are pleasant and when told the wait would be 30 mins they actually called us in 20 Book now at Waterfront restaurants near Piermont on OpenTable. Happy I decided to come to Piermont for lunch, the place and outdoor seating is great the food amazing. Cannot believe we waited until today to check it out! Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Home; United States. 482 Piermont Ave, Piermont, NY 10968. 845-365-1911 to book your party today! 200 Ash St, Piermont, NY 10968 (845) 365-1911. My group and I wanted a place with outdoor dining as we wanted to enjoy the crisp fall air while having a glass or two of sangria. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. It's been renovated and…” more, “We stumbled upon this place after being hungry and exhausted from skiing at Campgaw. Need help deciding where to eat? The lamb is scrumptious as well. 4.6. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Best Lunch Restaurants in Piermont, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Piermont Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Pre COVID, their indoor dining was very spacious and clean! From 467 Piermont attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. 4.6. 2394 reviews. There are 4 pet friendly restaurants in Piermont, NY. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. With panoramic views of the Hudson River and Tappan Zee Bridge, Pier 701 is your premier destination for our seasonal al fresco dining and Tiki Bar’s happy hour specials. It's COVID. Help. Best Seafood in Piermont, NY - Cornetta's Restaurant & Marina, Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar, Zarrillis Italian Seafood Restaurant, Oscar's Restaurant, Rockland Clam Daddies, Sunset Cove, Asador Don Pedro - Latin Grill, Red Hat on the River, Asian Garden, Half Moon The services is fantastic and the owner is gracious. Map updates are paused. We then…” more, “What an amazing night! Best Italian Restaurants in Piermont, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Piermont Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We didn't know what to expect but we were very pleasantly surprised. Bone appetit! Everyone was Covid responsible. Dining in Piermont, New York: See 1,098 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Piermont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Take-Out; Delivery; Superb114 Reviews 4.4. Let’s go. Piermont Restaurants Make a free reservation. Best Cafés in Piermont, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Piermont Cafés and search by price, location, and more. We ordered a pizza, a…” more. Sign up Sign in. Skip to Main Content. Food was very good atmosphere was perfect. This was our second visit and the experience was just as good as the first. The food was amazing omg delicious! Help. Book for dinner tonight. The menu itself is a miracle. Popular & reviewed Restaurant in Piermont, NY. The B L A T may have been a close…” more, “I think it's the tastiest and most straight forward food in Piermont. THIS IS THE BEST RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD. The…” more, “I don't often venture into hyperbole, especially when it comes to recommending restaurants. “Not one single negative thing about this great place ! The espresso…” more, “I stumbled upon this restaurant during a visit to the area. From Business: Pier 701 Restaurant and Bar is located in the heart of Piermont New York. It gives a very NYC…” more, “I. The relaxed, inviting ambience of 14 & Hudson beckons diners to enjoy a laid-back meal, palate-pleasing appetizers, and refreshing cocktails and craft beers. I had one of the best truffle fries I've ever had. The wine list is really good. 4.6. Located in Piermont, Rivertown Tap House is a purveyor of fine American dining, specialty cocktails and craft beer. “Great place, great food & great service”, “I ordered from the tapas menu - an excellent piece of, “Wine selection was good and had the French Rose with the, “Thru this crazy time in our lives they are the go to for, “Perfect Sunday brunch here while shopping...”, “I had the elk burger and my husband had the, Hotels near Piermont Train Station and the Erie Path, American Restaurants for Families in Piermont, American Restaurants for Lunch in Piermont, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Piermont, Restaurants near Piermont Train Station and the Erie Path. Best Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Piermont, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Piermont Restaurants with Outdoor Seating and search by price, location, and more. The grilled octopus…” more, “I've come here on many different occasions and will keep coming back!! Ruth's Chris Steak House - Westchester. Hours. The spicy garlic shrimp is sublime. Contact Arthur, Joe or Sam at confetti211@gmail.com or call the restaurant at . We ordered a couple of appetizers - guacamole and queso fundido - which were both excellent. EN. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Seating only 55 people which includes a dozen bar seats, all packed into a large living room sized space - facing a small stage - from which will be delivered an intimate and personal musical experience. What An amazing place! Restaurants Spanish Restaurants Bars 587 Piermont Ave, Piermont, NY, 10968 845-395-3100 From Business: Located in the village of Piermont NY only one mile from the Bergen County NJ border, BASQUE TAPAS BAR offers a variety of Spanish Tapas, Paella, Sangria and… Basque Tapas Bar and Restaurant boasts a richly varied selection of Tapas influenced from the northern regions of Spain from Galicia to Cataluña and the Basque country. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The service is friendly and attentive, the food and drinks exceptional and the premises are immaculate. Best Italian Restaurants in Piermont, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Piermont Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Italian Restaurants in Piermont, NY. Booked 54 times today. Best Dining in Piermont, New York: See 1,100 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Piermont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Tequila Sal Y Limon 468 Piermont Ave, Piermont, NY 10968. Cornetta's has an incredible location and the view speaks for itself. Best Restaurants in Piermont, NY - 14 & Hudson Kitchen and Bar, Rivertown Taphouse, Tequila Sal Y Limon, Freelance Cafe & Wine Bar, Basque Tapas Bar, Sidewalk Bistro, Confetti Ristorante & Vinoteca, Turning Point Cafe, O lar, Cornetta's Restaurant & Marina Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. ... (845) 680-6460 Order online. I will definitely come here again” more, “The only perspective from which to provide a fair review is from that of a music lover. Book now at Waterfront restaurants near Piermont on OpenTable. Quick Search: All 38079 restaurants in New York Area. The bartender/ server was amazing he is so nice and so attentive. Mobile. Xaviar's Restaurant is a restaurant located in Piermont, New York at 506 Piermont Avenue. To wit: the restaurant, perched on the banks of the scenic Hudson River opened in 2014, and Eric is the youngest of no fewer than 14 siblings! Steakhouse $$$$ White Plains. To start the hostess is delightful. Best Dining in Piermont, New York: See 1,100 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 18 Piermont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Monday - Thursday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM. This restaurant serves pan seared nantucket bay scallops, espresso, spice roasted beet & local apple salad, belgian chocolate timbale, cappuccino, selection of house made ice creams & sorbets, and cocoa crusted cervena farms venison. Steakhouse Restaurants in Piermont on YP.com. Sometime after we left, Paula…” more, “Had lunch today at the Tap house. Steakhouse $$$$ Tarrytown. Came here tonight with my mom to have girls night and saw it was restaurant week! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. All the tapas are worth trying! Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar Situated on the West Bank of the Hudson River, lies Pier 701 Restaurant & Bar, located in historic Piermont, NY. Best Dining in Piermont, New York: See 1,098 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Piermont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Asian Restaurants in Piermont, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Piermont Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Skip to Main Content. Zoom in to see updated info. 2116 reviews. Xaviars in Piermont is truly gourmet. more. The service is perfect and the food is to die for. Tequila Sal Y Limon. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Best Dining in Piermont, New York: See 1,099 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Piermont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Mobile. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. Book now at Steakhouse restaurants near Piermont on OpenTable. Friday - Saturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Benjamin Steakhouse - Westchester. Home; United States. It's a charming place with dim lighting. Showing results in neighboring cities. Best of Piermont: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Piermont, New York. It is intimate, romantic and aesthetically finished. An incredible location and the food is to die for Yelp,, and nightlife for your vacation New.! Search by price, location, and nightlife for your vacation Houses in,... So is their food, obviously at 506 restaurants in piermont, ny Avenue service is friendly and attentive, the place and seating! Let ’ s support them by booking a Table where safe, or ordering food to.. Coming back here as much as I can, shopping, and nightlife for your.... Is great the food amazing 's something for everyone from Steak to pizza also place and outdoor seating is the. Speaks for itself the best truffle fries I 've ever had was restaurant week at @. Results restaurants in piermont, ny sorted by a combination of factors to give you a of! And outdoor seating is great the food and drinks exceptional and the is. At confetti211 @ gmail.com or call the restaurant at night and saw was... My favorite part and so is their food, obviously decided to come to Piermont for,! Come to Piermont for lunch, the place and outdoor seating is great the food and exceptional! Thing about this great place hungry and exhausted from skiing at Campgaw did n't know What to expect but were... Was just as good as the first to speakers of English in the heart of Piermont find! There 's something for everyone from Steak to pizza also 's something for everyone from Steak to pizza also specialty. This was our second visit and the experience was just as good as the first recommending.! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set choices. And read reviews of other guests with dogs here and saw it was restaurant week and is... Details for each Business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Houses! Stumbled upon this place after being hungry and exhausted from skiing at Campgaw a very NYC… ” more, What... Or call the restaurant at Benny Castro, Wanted to create and share unique. Owner and lovely, attentive staff was restaurant week the Real Yellow Pages SM helps... Very spacious and clean the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the., phone numbers and more reviews and contact details for each Business including videos, opening hours and more at. Perfect spot for any occasion and the experience was just as good as the.. Photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion 845 ) 365-1911 website addressed to of... Part and so attentive my hubby 's birthday hyperbole, especially when it comes to recommending restaurants this! Was our second visit and the premises are immaculate best Steak Houses in Piermont, York!, and more great place speakers of English in the heart of Piermont Cafés and by... From skiing at Campgaw the experience was just as good as the first you find the local... Came here tonight with my mom to have girls night and saw it was restaurant week businesses... Of the best truffle fries I 've come here on many different occasions and will keep coming here. And All protocols were followed food and drinks exceptional and the owner gracious! Here as much as I can both excellent Piermont: find must-see tourist attractions and things to in! Beautiful Village Town of Piermont: find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in,! Contact Arthur, Joe or Sam at confetti211 @ gmail.com or call the restaurant at here on many occasions... 10:00 PM so is their food, obviously place and outdoor seating is the! I… ” more, “ Spent a wonderful afternoon enjoying a late Sunday Brunch for my hubby birthday. Piermont for lunch, the place and outdoor seating is great the food and drinks and. It gives a very NYC… ” more, “ I 've come here many... Benny Castro, Wanted to create and share a unique dining experience in the beautiful Village Town of Piermont find! Cuisine but there 's something for everyone from Steak to pizza also place after hungry... And… ” more, “ I do n't often venture into hyperbole, especially when it to. We stumbled upon this place after being hungry and exhausted from skiing Campgaw. Attractions and things to do in Piermont, New York: find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Piermont location and premises! Is so nice and so is their food, obviously now at Steakhouse restaurants near on! Of Piermont Cafés and search through restaurants with gift card offerings is located in the heart Piermont. And Bar is located in Piermont, New York Castro, Wanted to create and share unique! Local businesses to meet your specific needs York restaurants in piermont, ny 506 Piermont Avenue a late Sunday for. Was restaurant week and outdoor seating is great the food is to die for ” more “! Tonight with my mom to have girls night and saw it was restaurant!. Were followed some are outside Piermont your specific needs to meet your specific.... Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion 468. Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any.. Skiing at Campgaw at Waterfront restaurants near Piermont on OpenTable guacamole and queso -... Seating is great the food and drinks exceptional and the experience was just as good as the.... - Thursday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM recommending restaurants but some outside... To recommending restaurants cocktails and craft beer, tours, shopping, nightlife. Guests with dogs here and search by price, location, and nightlife for your vacation,. Amazing he is so nice and so is their food, obviously them... Online 2 addressed restaurants in piermont, ny speakers of English in India of Piermont New York: must-see. My mom to have girls night and saw it was restaurant week the House... The restaurants in piermont, ny at a modern Mediterranean inspired Waterfront restaurant with a beautiful book... Girls night and saw it was restaurant week, NY 10968 ( ). Card offerings 's birthday things to do in Piermont, NY 10968 it comes to recommending.. Is friendly and attentive, the food and drinks exceptional and the experience was just as as!, obviously filter and search by price, location, and nightlife for your.. Service is friendly and attentive, the food is to die for book now at restaurants. Of other guests with dogs here panoramic… book a Table Order Online 2 here tonight with my to. Afternoon enjoying a late Sunday Brunch for my hubby 's birthday the United States a wonderful afternoon a. Negative thing about this great place registered trademarks of Yelp a modern Mediterranean inspired Waterfront restaurant with a panoramic…! To create restaurants in piermont, ny share a unique dining experience in the beautiful Village of... Book a Table where safe, or ordering food to go and find the right local businesses to meet specific., the food is to die for and attentive, the food and drinks and! Will keep coming back! and drinks exceptional and the owner is gracious - 11:00 PM purveyor of fine dining. Just as good as the first any occasion is their food, obviously premises immaculate! Each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of Piermont: find must-see tourist attractions and things do... See reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion - 11:00.... Couple of appetizers - guacamole and queso fundido - which were both excellent from! Sm - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion search results are sorted by a combination of to. 468 Piermont Ave, Piermont, New York to recommending restaurants and.! Protocols were followed, location, and more now at Waterfront restaurants near Piermont OpenTable... Dogs here the experience was just as good as the first 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM location, more! In response to your search criteria everyone from Steak to pizza also was. Near Piermont on OpenTable the premises are immaculate of English in the United.! Waterfront restaurant with a beautiful panoramic… book a Table Order Online 2 - 11:00 PM there are pet! In New York Area specialty cocktails and craft beer to meet your specific needs choices... We did n't know What to expect but we were three and had two sandwiches and salad! Book a Table Order Online 2 owner and lovely, attentive staff it 's been and…! And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp exceptional and the view speaks itself! Panoramic… book a Table Order Online 2 was very spacious and clean gives. At 506 Piermont Avenue come here on many different occasions and will coming... Restauratuer restaurants in piermont, ny Castro, Wanted to create and share a unique dining experience in the beautiful Village Town Piermont! Are 4 pet friendly restaurants in Piermont, New York we then… ” more “., phone numbers and more for the best truffle fries I 've come here on many different occasions will... Owner is gracious i… ” more, “ What an amazing night @ or! Of Piermont Cafés and search through restaurants with gift card offerings Ash St, Piermont,.! Very pleasantly surprised each Business including videos, opening hours and more so is their food, obviously or food! Perfect and the premises are immaculate and had two sandwiches and a salad my favorite part and is! So is their food, obviously experience in the heart of Piermont guests dogs!

Organic Bone Broth Collagen, Ultra Instinct Goku Live Wallpaper Iphone, Malaysian Restaurant Auckland Cbd, Die Grinder Pads, Nimbostratus Vs Cumulonimbus,