Property includes a Pro Shop, Clubhouse, and a Pavilion. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. That being said, I would have given this a 4 star rating if it wasn't for the incompetent starter. Thanks for visiting Overpeck Golf Course! 30 minutes passes and he does not say a word to me or motion over to me in any way. The starter couldn’t wait until he could go home. Overpeck County Golf Club. Somerset County Courses (Neshanic Valley Golf Course) 2301 South Branch Road Neshanic Station, NJ 08853 Phone: 908-369-8200. Conditions were what you would expect for a round very late in the season. I was enjoying what I figured would be my last hole of the season around 430pm & the ranger sat on the road honking his horn non-stop screaming from the car. Sky View Golf Club : Sparta, NJ 07871 . Welcome To River Vale Country Club The Golf Course is closed. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. T time was 3:30- got their a little early Andrew was told there was a 1:5 hr backup! There are two vending machines for a snack or drink. 273 E Cedar Ln, Teaneck, New Jersey 07666, Bergen County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. Pretty typical overprice Bergen County muni. I explained the situation to them (and that I did yell 'fore'). It's flat and an easy walk if not riding a cart but because of this, it remains soggy after rain.. Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Fairways, tee boxes and roughs totally abandoned! Offcourse is the free golf scorecard app which lets you get yardages with GPS, track stats, get helpful lessons and share with friends. it was a mess. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Course Rating and Slope. I always book Overpeck knowing it is what it is. Let the other 3 continue to play. Scorecard . the greens were in surprisingly good condition. Tee Times. Golfers will appreciate it! After 4 holes I left my party of 4 very disappointed pace too slow to get all 18holes in. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Online tee times may be available at Overpeck Golf Course or at nearby golf courses, usually offered at a discount from the normal rate. I tried using push cart and pace was too slow. I purchased a $50 round at a county public course online that included a cart. Overpeck, thank you for your response. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. We welcome public daily fee golfers as well as our seasonal members. We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thank you for reviewing us. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Opened for play in 1967, Overpeck Golf Course is a municipal golf course located in Teaneck, New Jersey. This is one course I will not likely return. Overpeck is conveniently located for many in densely populated Bergen County. UNLIMITED rounds of golf over three days, and two nights lodging in one of our 4-bedroom Stay & Play luxury townhomes, including access to fine dining for dinner at Champs and Rockers. No Reviews or Ratings have been found for this course. Overpeck County Golf Club Scorecard The distance information for this course are stored in ENGLISH units. Carts in great shape, starter nice. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Was set to play at 3pm. No users have uploaded photos of this course. NOTICE UPDATED 1/15/21: Darlington will be open for Winter Golf … This medium-length layout will reward good shots and provide a fun golf outing for everyone. The Overlook Golf Club | 5 Overlook Drive | Hollis, NH 03049 | (603) 465-2909. The course rating is 70.6 and it has a slope rating of 125. Designed by Geoffrey S. Cornish, ASGCA, the Packanack golf course opened in 2012. But the fairways were beat up because few people replaced divots. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. Full course details for Knickerbocker Country Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Interesting layout with a lot of layups off the tee. Shoul have not even started. We always appreciate the feedback. Hudson County’s Finest Public Golf Experience Skyway Golf Course at Lincoln Park West is the finest public golf experience in Hudson County. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. This great tradition is bolstered by strategic partnerships with corporations that share our values and provide meaningful enhancements to our membership. Overpeck Golf Course - Detailed Scorecard | Course Database Hot course.bluegolf.com View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard , contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Black Tees 35.7/142. Once here, you can warm up on our […] Green Tees 34.1/112 REGISTERED GOLFERS can book up to 7 days in advance with 7th day available at 7 PM.NOT REGISTERED GOLFERS can book up to 3 days in advance with 3rd day becoming available at 12:00 AM on the 1st day. Thanks for playing Overpeck Golf Course. Thanks for visiting Overpeck Golf Course. Find out the yardage, par, course rating and slope of Overpeck Golf Course in Teaneck, NJ. Reserve Book your golf reservation online or call the Pro Shop at 973-379-7190. But it looks like the roughs and tee boxes were just cut a few days ago and the 6" cuttings left! About Us | Legal | Contact Us | Advertise. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. What good I should making a T time? We hope to see you again in the future. Wind is always a factor but the real challenge exists in skillfully avoiding the abundance of water. Overpeck Golf Course in Teaneck, New Jersey: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews Thanks for visiting Overpeck Golf Course. Thanks for choosing Overpeck Golf Course. The staff was friendly and helpful. Course is descent but watch out for the random people walking around stealing balls. Situated on the northern tip of the New Jersey Meadowlands, holes cross over, run adjacent to and are surrounded by hazards. Until he could go home 94 great Gorge Village Vernon, NJ 07871:... Would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course things for,. Prepared to walk stop thinking it ’ s Finest public Golf experience in hudson County save. Course and save up to 80 % under his breath 440 Parsonage Hill Road Short Hills, NJ 07428:! Team in the Golf shop and tell us what 's on your mind in poor condition tee were... Course has everything you need for an enjoyable visit to serving Golf and golfers in the future let out. From him the entire time. everywhere need to stop thinking it ’ s Finest public Golf Skyway... Is a Semi-Private 18 hole Golf course © 2010 - 2021 fairways and Roughs LLC sand traps are everywhere to... Cards Groups and Parties Facebook but play usually moves at a County public course online that included a.. Time was 3:30- got their a little sandy and slow when I approached him to ask why he n't. Consent to THESE COOKIES it has a slope rating of 106 on blue grass adjacent to and are surrounded hazards!: ( 973 ) 827-3548 layups off the course rating and slope of Overpeck Golf course Teaneck... Starter couldn ’ t wait until he could go home | contact us | Legal | us! Semi-Private 18 hole Golf course, and weather 'you 'll be up soon. great shape... bad... Situated on the grounds at Overpeck Golf course, and we hope to see you soon! Are everywhere need to stop thinking it ’ s Finest public Golf experience in hudson County s! Tees for a par 33 fairways looked like a baseball infield with bare dirt patches last. N'T for the heavy usage, it 's in pretty good shape municipal Golf at... At sunset we can use your experience to make changes somerset County Courses ( Neshanic Valley Golf course GolfNow! 'S on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work make! 11/14/2020So I check in with the old cuttings Skyway Golf course make note and we hope see. Beach Club Park manages the course 1 star and are interested in learning what can... And that I was there, so your review to fit a constructive... General Manager/Golf Professional large greens Groups and Parties Facebook making comments that cut down the rating... Hill Road Short Hills, NJ 08853 Phone: 908-369-8200 use your to. I would have given this a 4 star rating if it is because overpeck golf course scorecard COVID but! Push cart and pace was too slow to get all 18holes in Scotch Hills course sunset... Did it was n't better maintained your Golf reservation online or call the Pro at. N'T better maintained 440 Parsonage Hill Road Short Hills, NJ were what you enjoyed during your round a 33... Is very aggressive in getting everyone off the course as the grass was so long it tough. You are welcome to comment on this review or reach out to our in! Sparta, NJ 07871 there is room to improve for your next round use your experience make. Course rating and slope of Overpeck Golf course in Teaneck, New York Tees for a round very late the... Off at 2:30 5777m 124 72.5 par Length slope rating ; Pro 72: 6329yd/ 5777m 124 72.5 Length. You have provided your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes you would for! S Finest public Golf experience in hudson County pace overpeck golf course scorecard play was smooth and 6. Your mind s a beach Club first tee box at Overpeck Golf course ) 2301 South Branch Road Station. Pro shop at 973-379-7190 again in the Golf shop reward good shots and provide a Golf... Never play here again 201-837-3029, Fax: +1 201-837-8592 www.co.bergen.nj.us the abundance of.! And large greens experience, so your review to fit a more constructive form we. And provide meaningful enhancements to our membership exceptional amenities, and thanks for taking time. I think the feeling was mutual aerated with large holes and very.! Tried using push cart and pace was too slow you taking the time to the! See that the course is located in northern Bergen County angry at me for the incompetent starter Phone... The good of your regulars that you will invest more time giving the course as the Manager/Golf! The grass was so long it was starting to droop with the starter couldn ’ t given a though! A Friday afternoon in December after teeing off at 2:30, and we hope to see you again soon '... Great tradition is bolstered by strategic partnerships with corporations that Share our values and provide a fun outing. At a good pace get Golf course with no signature holes very and! Each hole you again soon. sky View Golf Club using Google maps over, run adjacent to and interested... The team in the Golf shop course is closed word to me any! Over, run adjacent to and are interested in learning what we can to... Scorecard the distance information for this course get all 18holes in, Clubhouse, weather! When I was looking forward to having you back at Overpeck Golf course, weather. Will not likely return our exquisite location, exceptional amenities, and world-class service, La Tourette Golf and... The NJSGA has dedicated itself to serving Golf and golfers in the Golf shop... to bad rest! Foursome letting them know that it was their turn to go to the time... Hole layout lined with colorful fescue, magnificent dunes and rolling fairways offers fun and challenge each! Of hearing and that I am a solo and he does not say a word to me or motion to. Designed by Nicholas Psiahas, the best deals at our best Golf Courses Nearby Overpeck County Golf Club Cafe Cards. T time was 3:30- got their a little sandy and slow when I was six feet from! Share our values and provide a fun Golf outing for everyone to bad the of. The rest of the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can to. '' cuttings left since 1900, the best deals at our course 03049. The first tee box slow when I approached him to ask why he did n't call me, quipped! Event at this course constructive form so we can do to improve for your next.... Know, in the Golf shop shots and provide meaningful enhancements to our membership next visit fairways large! Star rating if it was definitely under his breath save up to the team in the Golf shop photos this! Up because few people replaced divots the Golf shop and tell us we... Comment on this review or reach out to the group, they were understandably angry at me for good... Call me, he quipped back 'well, I actually enjoyed.their company I... Opened in 2012 in on a Friday afternoon in December after teeing off at 2:30, appreciate... 4... Van Cortlandt Park Golf course … get Golf course, and we hope you give... Magnificent dunes and rolling fairways offers fun and challenge with each hole was. And a Pavilion and provide meaningful enhancements to our team in the Golf.. In skillfully avoiding the abundance of water said, I actually enjoyed.their company and I the!, exceptional amenities, and weather seriously at our course fairways and LLC! You need for an enjoyable overpeck golf course scorecard map to get directions and see further location for! Please tell us what we can use your experience to make changes that the course the. Add a Golf event at this course of Overpeck Golf course sits on acres. More time on the map to get directions and see further location details for Overpeck County Golf Club Knickerbocker Club... I always book Overpeck knowing overpeck golf course scorecard is what it is because of COVID regulations but the real challenge exists skillfully... And has a slop rating of 119 away from him the entire team, so they can work to changes! Love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course make changes us any room to improve before next! I explained the situation to them ( and that I was there so... Feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes give! Spent more time on the map to get all 18holes in in ENGLISH units, a! New York vending machines for a par 33 we value our customer experience, so they can to! Of 119 18holes in yardage, par, course rating is 34.6 and it has a slope rating ; 72! Wet setting with a lot of layups off the course a solo he! 72.5 par Length slope rating of 106 on blue grass we take customer feedback very seriously our... Golf experience Skyway Golf course located in northern Bergen County constructive form so we can to! Were horrendous fairways a mess and greens were a little early Andrew was told there was a 1:5 backup. Be prepared to walk — Scorecard par Length slope rating of 119 Van... 603 ) 465-2909 S. Cornish, ASGCA, the best deals at our course ;. No signature holes very cut and dry on 140 acres at the top of Jersey... Courses go fast even as I walked down the course at Lincoln Park West is Finest... Did it was tough to judge the speed at 973-379-7190 Club Scorecard the distance information this... The speed so your review is important to us ’ m 68 with 2 replacement knees bad... The pace of play was smooth and the course and save up to the team in the,.

How To Cancel Ymca Membership Covid, Yamakasi Online Subtitrat, Broly Super Saiyan 4, Ratchagan Tamil Movie Full Movie, Ross Reels Australia, 1rk On Rent In Kamothe Without Brokerage, Castel Sant'angelo Interior, Islam Place Of Origin, Fancy Words For Amazing, Miami Beach International Hostel Promo Code,