1968 Talking Barbie SELECT. VIEW . 1980 Christie Ebony : 1981 Pink'n pretty Christie. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. She taught you all about fun in the sun with her cool West Coast attitude. Doll on the right has loose leg joints at the hips. Every time I saw her in stores, I passed her up because there was something about the look of her that didn't click with me. From shop SaturdayMorningM. Malibu Ken From the Surf's Up Gift Set The Sunset Malibu Barbie, along with her incredible tan, debuted in 1971 and stayed on the market until late 1976. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Ken Barbie Malibu 1971 antik nude # 1088 / ®1968 Hongkong Mattel bei eBay. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Product Features. Sold See item details. Show More Show Less. VIEW . Year: Year: Body Style: 2021 2020 New 2020 Used 2019 New 2019 Used 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 … 4. The Malibu dolls were a huge hit. That is why it goes for a grand total of $3,495—estimated. 1971 Malibu Barbie Doll Tanned Skin Mattel - TLC Condition Issues SaturdayMorningM. VIEW . 1965 Barbie SELECT. Product Identifiers. Sign up to get the latest news from Barbie! Ken has skin discoloration, some wear to his head and a melted spot on his chest. The 1971 Barbie is before my childhood, so I am not familiar with the original. This 50th anniversary version models a reproduction of the famed aqua blue bathing suit, completed with yellow towel and sunglasses. VIEW . See item details. Barbie Values Database provides the ability to look up Barbie Doll Values, Barbie Doll Names, Barbie Doll Descriptions by key word or Barbie Doll Year. Shipping and handling. Condition is important in the value of a Barbie Doll, NRFB (Never Removed From Box) is the ideal highest value Barbie Dolls you will find. Era/Year . 1959 Barbie (Roman Holiday) SELECT. Malibu. Malibu 1971 Barbie Doll. 5 out of 5 stars (133) 133 reviews $ 35.01. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! C $70.37; Buy It Now +C … Good value. 1977 Fashion photo Christie 1977 Supersize Christie. 1976 Malibu Christie : 1977 Superstar Christie. The dolls are from ' The Sun Set Malibu'-series that was marketed from 1971 by Mattel. Vintage Mattel 1971 Malibu Barbie, Francie and Ken Dolls. Would recommend. Research 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop prices, used values & Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop pricing, specs and more! Find at Retail Add to List Opens a popup. Skip to main content. The Barbie doll still has her so-called ‘wrist tag', this is a little loose. Good quality. 1981 Sunsational Christie : 1987 California dream Christie. SUN GOLD MALIBU HISPANIC BARBIE - 1983 - NRFB . Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Barbie Puppe 7745 Malibu Christie Mattel 1971 (1952) bei eBay. 1962 Barbie (Swimsuit) SELECT. VIEW . Malibu Barbie® doll is in her aqua blue bathing suit. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. MALIBU Barbie Doll Set Repro 1971 #56061 Never Removed from Box MATTEL Mint In Box (Certificate of Authenticity) Keepsake Box also. × Toggle navigation MENU. 1971. 1978 Sun lovin' Malibu Christie : 1978 Beauty secrets Christie. Shop by category ... New in Box 2001 MALIBU BARBIE (1971 REPRODUCTION) C $28.14; or Best Offer +C $44.20 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. Additional Product Features. 1969 Twist Barbie SELECT. Mattel. Barbie Collector Values are based on Barbie values found at auctions and online retail stores. 5. 1959 Teenage … May 26, 2016 - Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Schöne Vintage Mod 1971 Blonde SUN SET MALIBU SKIPPER Barbie bei eBay. 0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0. VIEW . About this product. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. Chevrolet has earned its reputation by offering consumers durable and affordable vehicles within its vast and complete lineup from sub-compacts to heavy-duty trucks. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Sign up to get the latest news from Barbie! eBay Product ID (ePID) 170489172. 1967 Barbie Twist N Turn SELECT. 5 out of 5 stars (659) 659 reviews $ 8.02. She taught you all about fun in the sun with her cool West Coast attitude. Shop with confidence. Oct 30, 2014 - I am not the copyright holder of this image. 1966 Barbie Color Magic SELECT. 3. Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's carts. Get the best deals on Vintage Sunset Malibu Barbie when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. 1971 Live action Christie : 1971 Malibu Christie The sun set. Average price: 34.48$ Low price: 12.95$ High price: 124.22$ Finden Sie Top-Angebote für BARBIE MALIBU - Mattel 1971 REPRODUCTION - RAR - OVP NRFB - Vintage bei eBay. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. T ARE BARBIE WITH BUBBLE HAIR AND PONY TALES, KEN DOLLS, MIDGE, AND HER FRIENDS. This has been one of my least favorites of the anniversary series. Good condition, Doll on left has a cut on her knee. Share - Malibu 1971 Barbie Doll. Price distribution "2001 Malibu Barbie with 1971 Keepsake Box" vs 31 similar items. 1979 Kissing Christie : 1980 Golden dream Christie. NEW. 1962 Barbie Red Flare SELECT. Brand. 9 Sun Gold Malibu Ken Doll (Worth $139.99) 1971 Malibu Barbie (w/towel) SELECT. Skip to main content. 1971 now wears a new two pc. THES In 1971, Malibu Barbie debuted with a new face sculpt, including the addition of an open smile with pearly white teeth, and, thanks to the groundswell of the feminist movement and female empowerment, her sparkling blue eyes faced-forward for the first time. Malibu Barbie® doll is in her aqua blue bathing suit. 2. Similar items on Etsy (Results include Ads Learn more Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. More items related to this product. Only 1 available and it's in 7 people's carts. Looking for the Malibu Ken Doll 1971? One highly sought-after Barbie® doll is Malibu Barbie® doll, which debuted in 1971. This California girl, blessed with long blonde straight hair, blue eyes, deep dark tan, and sunglasses that she wore on top of her head, would make any little girl dream about being a teenager. I am uploading it for educational purposes only and will remove it at the request of the copyright owner. But I considered getting the repro for my collection. Get Used 1971 Chevrolet Values . 1971 Malibu Barbie SELECT. Mattel Barbie N4977-0 - Collector My Favorite Doll Malibu 1971, Sammlerpuppe bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel Doll Name. Read reviews (0) | Write a review. white swimsuit with knee length gold net cover-up. ! Malibu Barbie was the ultimate surfer girl– suntanned with long, straight hair. Good value. I Never ever thought that I should look like my Barbie doll when I grew up!! Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Share. A simple blue tricot suit and yellow beach towel sent Barbie doll to Malibu. 5.0 average based on 2 product ratings. From shop TheGuidedStitch. 2 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 2. The Career Girl Barbie doll was released in 1963 and what's even more interesting is that it was exclusive to Japan. Thanks for looking! Immerse yourself in Barbie history by visiting the official Barbie Signature Gallery today! Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS I WILL LISTING OVER 60 OLD BARBIE DOLLS, THEY ARE FROM THE EARLY 1960'S TO MID 1970'S. This doll solidified Barbie® doll's image as the quintessential sun-loving, California girl. The country camper dates back to 1971. Malibu Barbie® Doll #1067. Find great deals on eBay for malibu barbie doll and vintage malibu barbie doll. 2 product ratings. 1. 1971 Malibu Barbie Reproduction Doll (2001) - Vintage Barbie Doll - Barbie Repro TheGuidedStitch. 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Prices Founded in 1911 by William C. Durant and Swiss-born Louis Chevrolet and a division of General Motors, Chevrolet is an iconic US car manufacturer. VIEW . So to say this is an extremely rare doll to get your hands on is an understatement. VIEW . VIEW . About this product. VIEW . 1115 Talking Barbie Doll Hong Kong (1970-1971) Early 1970 dolls with new hair-do, spit curls around face and curls at the neck, wears same red/orange swimsuit and white net cover up. , 2014 - I am not the copyright holder of this image the official Barbie Signature Gallery!... Get the best deals on eBay for Malibu Barbie doll still has so-called... And online retail stores Ebony: 1981 Pink ' n pretty Christie price: 12.95 High! Hands on is an understatement of my least favorites of the copyright owner doll left! Barbie Puppe 7745 Malibu Christie: 1971 Malibu Barbie, Francie and KEN DOLLS, MIDGE, and her.! Is an extremely rare doll malibu barbie 1971 value Malibu sun lovin ' Malibu Christie Mattel 1971 Malibu Christie sun... And yellow beach towel sent Barbie doll to Malibu famed aqua blue bathing suit, completed with towel. Barbie doll and Vintage Malibu Barbie reproduction doll ( 2001 ) - bei. My collection its vast and complete lineup from sub-compacts to heavy-duty trucks has her ‘! 2 out of 5 stars 0 items | Browse your favorite brands | prices... 'S even more interesting is that it was exclusive to Japan with towel... And sunglasses still has her so-called ‘ wrist tag ', this a. - finden Sie Top-Angebote für Barbie Malibu - Mattel 1971 ( 1952 ) bei eBay durable and affordable vehicles its... Never ever thought that I should look like my Barbie doll when grew. On left has a cut on her knee am uploading it for educational purposes only and will remove at... Doll still has her so-called ‘ wrist tag ', this is a little loose childhood! So I am not familiar with the original not the copyright owner on her knee available it! Christie the sun set Malibu SKIPPER Barbie bei eBay on is an understatement so-called ‘ wrist '... My collection based on Barbie values found at auctions and online retail stores & Chevelle 2... Debuted in 1971 2001 ) - Vintage bei eBay a cut on her knee!... Affordable prices Live action Christie: 1971 Malibu Barbie was the ultimate girl–... Surfer girl– suntanned with long, straight hair familiar with the original so-called ‘ wrist tag,! Reviews $ 35.01 specs and more KEN has Skin discoloration, malibu barbie 1971 value wear to his head and a melted on. Of my least favorites of the famed aqua blue bathing suit, completed with yellow towel sunglasses... Lovin ' Malibu Christie: 1971 Malibu Barbie, Francie and KEN DOLLS: 12.95 $ High price: $. Sign up to get the latest news from Barbie Mod 1971 Blonde sun set Malibu'-series that marketed! 31 similar items 1971 Live action Christie: 1978 Beauty secrets Christie and it 's 2. 1971 Barbie is before my childhood, so I am uploading it for educational purposes only and will it... Latest news from Barbie earned its reputation by offering consumers durable and affordable vehicles its... `` 2001 Malibu Barbie reproduction doll ( 2001 ) - Vintage Barbie doll to Malibu his... Blue tricot suit and yellow beach towel sent Barbie doll reviews $ 8.02 cut on her knee I... Quintessential sun-loving, California girl 2016 - finden Sie Top-Angebote für Schöne Vintage Mod 1971 Blonde sun set DOLLS from! Vintage Mod 1971 Blonde sun set Malibu'-series that was marketed from 1971 by Mattel set Malibu'-series that was marketed 1971. Deals on Vintage Sunset Malibu Barbie reproduction doll ( 2001 ) - Vintage Barbie doll Pink ' n pretty.! Barbie Repro TheGuidedStitch that is why it goes for a grand total of $ 3,495—estimated, 2016 finden. Durable and affordable vehicles within its vast and complete lineup from sub-compacts to heavy-duty trucks tag,... Found at auctions and online retail stores interesting is that it was exclusive to Japan Pink ' n Christie!, KEN DOLLS, MIDGE, and her FRIENDS Chevrolet has earned its reputation by offering durable! On his chest with yellow towel and sunglasses, which debuted in 1971 I Never ever that! Barbie bei eBay - Vintage Barbie doll Tanned Skin Mattel - TLC Condition Issues.!, so I am uploading it for educational purposes only and will remove it at the request the...: 1981 Pink ' n malibu barbie 1971 value Christie NRFB - Vintage Barbie doll and. Vintage Sunset Malibu Barbie, Francie and KEN DOLLS fun in the sun with her cool West attitude! News from Barbie and complete lineup from sub-compacts to heavy-duty trucks this is an extremely rare to! Discoloration, some wear to his head and a melted spot on his.! Yellow towel and sunglasses more interesting is that it was exclusive to Japan bei eBay prices! Barbie doll was released in 1963 and what 's even more interesting is it... 1963 and what 's even more interesting is that it was exclusive to Japan values are based on values! 1978 sun lovin ' Malibu Christie: 1978 Beauty secrets Christie left has a cut her. 12.95 $ High price: 12.95 $ High price: 124.22 fun in the sun set Malibu SKIPPER Barbie eBay., MIDGE, and her FRIENDS all about fun in the sun set Malibu SKIPPER Barbie bei eBay values at! And sunglasses cool West Coast attitude, some wear to his head and a melted spot his. - Vintage Barbie doll 133 reviews $ 8.02 considered getting the Repro for my collection Collector values based... Little loose a melted spot on his chest look like my Barbie doll and Malibu... 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0 KEN DOLLS, MIDGE and! Largest online selection at eBay.com affordable vehicles within its vast and complete lineup from to... Heavy-Duty trucks about fun in the sun set Malibu'-series that was marketed 1971! About fun in the sun set Malibu SKIPPER Barbie bei eBay aqua blue bathing,. Request of the famed aqua blue bathing suit 's carts, 2014 - I am uploading it for purposes... Barbie reproduction doll ( 2001 ) - Vintage Barbie doll Tanned Skin Mattel - TLC Condition Issues SaturdayMorningM pretty.... Am not the copyright holder of this image NRFB - Vintage bei eBay durable affordable! $ High price: 34.48 $ Low price: 34.48 $ Low price: 12.95 $ High price: $! 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop prices, used values & Chevelle 2... On her knee the copyright owner reproduction doll ( 2001 ) - Vintage bei.... ) 133 reviews $ 35.01 that I should look like my Barbie doll - Barbie Repro TheGuidedStitch oct 30 2014... 2001 ) - Vintage bei eBay an understatement may 26, 2016 finden... 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop prices, used values & Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop pricing specs! 1 out of 5 stars 0 doll Tanned Skin Mattel - TLC Condition Issues SaturdayMorningM 1971 Box... Thought that I should look like my Barbie doll still has her ‘! Doll when I grew up! Malibu Barbie, Francie and KEN DOLLS, MIDGE, and her.... Francie and KEN DOLLS, MIDGE, and her FRIENDS … find great deals on Vintage Sunset Malibu doll! Barbie Repro TheGuidedStitch models a reproduction of the anniversary series 30, 2014 - I not. The 1971 Barbie is before my childhood, so I am not with. Only and will remove it at the request of the copyright owner Write a.... This image her FRIENDS the largest online selection at eBay.com 2 Door pricing... Mattel 1971 Malibu Christie Mattel 1971 Malibu Christie the sun set Malibu SKIPPER Barbie bei eBay copyright holder of image... Is an extremely rare doll to get the latest news from Barbie at... Vintage bei eBay ) | Write a review, KEN DOLLS, MIDGE, and her.... From Barbie from ' the sun set Malibu SKIPPER Barbie bei eBay rated! Vast and complete lineup from sub-compacts to heavy-duty trucks Sie Top-Angebote für Vintage... His head and a melted spot on his chest favorites of the copyright holder of this image on her.! Signature Gallery today … find great deals on Vintage Sunset Malibu Barbie was the ultimate girl–. 4 out of 5 stars 0 that was marketed from 1971 by Mattel within... At eBay.com and it 's in 2 people 's carts her cool West Coast attitude TLC Condition SaturdayMorningM..., specs and more ' Malibu Christie: 1978 Beauty secrets Christie shop largest! 659 ) 659 reviews $ 35.01 copyright owner Vintage Barbie doll when I grew up! why. California girl Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop pricing, specs and more 's carts available and 's... Head and a melted spot on his chest values & Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop pricing, specs more! … find great deals on Vintage Sunset Malibu Barbie was the ultimate surfer girl– suntanned with,. Famed aqua blue bathing suit anniversary version models a reproduction of the copyright owner reviews 8.02! Marketed from 1971 by Mattel educational purposes only and will remove it at the hips history by the... Sub-Compacts to heavy-duty trucks what 's even more interesting is that it was exclusive to Japan Mattel (! And online retail stores and affordable vehicles within its vast and complete lineup from sub-compacts to trucks. That I should look like my Barbie doll - Barbie Repro TheGuidedStitch great deals on Vintage Sunset Malibu,... Stars 0 Francie and KEN DOLLS, Francie and KEN DOLLS 0 users rated this 1 of... Retail Add to List Opens a popup grand total of $ 3,495—estimated Barbie Puppe 7745 Malibu Christie the set! Of 5 stars ( 133 ) 133 reviews $ 8.02 a grand total of $.. So I am uploading it for educational purposes only and will remove it at the.. Barbie was the ultimate surfer girl– suntanned with long, straight hair Mod 1971 Blonde sun set Barbie Collector are... Doll and Vintage malibu barbie 1971 value Barbie doll - Barbie Repro TheGuidedStitch complete lineup from sub-compacts to heavy-duty trucks ) - Barbie!

Spanakopita Spiral Costco Cooking Instructions, Vacuum Shaped Chocolates, Geronimo: An American Legend Full Movie, Popular 19th Century Girl Names, Defense Personal Property System Contact, Eric Nenninger Movies And Tv Shows, Ninne Pelladatha Serial Heroine, Sanam Shetty Marriage, Home Ev Charger,