What better place to wait out some less than ideal weather! Departures from Malamala Beach Club are at 4.15pm and 5.15pm daily arriving at 4.45pm and 5.45pm respectively. Is there space to get ready at the island? Malamala Beach Club, the world’s first island beach club invites Fijian residents to join MCLUB, our VIP privileges program. As such, we do not offer a child’s rate for Malamala Beach Club … All Rights Reserved. Can I reserve a particular Cabana or Day Bed? Join MCLUB for only FJD$169 … Find our more from our sales team.
Heli-Tours have teamed up with the Worlds First Island Beach Club, Malamala Beach Club for this great combo tour. Please check with your phone provider to ensure you have international roaming for overseas visitors if not using WiFi. The cruise for Nadi and Denarau area departs Denarau at 10.00am and departs Malamala Beach Club at 5.15; The cruise for Coral Coast area departs Denarau at 10.00am and departs Malamala Beach Club … On this island day tour you'll spend your time enjoying swimming, snorkelling and the free use of … See our staff at the water sports bure for instruction and gear (including life jackets). FJ$154 per person – valid for 01 August 2020 – 31 March 2021. How long is the trip to Malamala Beach Club (and back)? There is a minimum food and beverage spend of F$25,000, boat transfers or landing fees are an additional cost. Half Day Pass, vessel departs from Port Denarau at 12:00pm arriving Malamala Beach Club at 12.30am. FJ$165 per person – valid for 01 April 2021 – 31 March 2022. Our sales team can assist you further. What time do the transfers arrive back to Port Denarau/depart Malamala Beach Club? Click the link to check our wedding packages. Join MCLUB for only FJD$169 per … groups@ssc.com.fj, We do not charge hire fees, only a minimum food and beverage spend. CREDIT:LOUISE KENNERLEY, Solomon Islands has been offered its first batch of the Pfizer vaccine, but it's unclear when it will arrive. Also, have the added peace of mind of a full refund if you need to cancel within 7 days of booking (otherwise, these prices are not refundable). No sorry but the club will try to cater to your request. Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a la carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters, an array of hand crafted cocktails and a club-like atmosphere with … Reserve a Poolside Daybed (for 1-2 people), a Beachside Cabana (for 1-2 people) or Grand Cabana (for up to 8 people) at an additional cost, otherwise there are plenty of seating options on the beachfront around the island at no extra charge. Malamala Beach Club Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal-clear waters, Malamala Beach Club is world’s first beach club located on its very own island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. Towels are provided as part of the service at Malamala but feel free to bring your own should you wish. … What time do we need to finish up for the evening at Malamala? Hotels near Malamala Beach Club, Malamala Island on Tripadvisor: Find 39,688 traveler reviews, 734 candid photos, and prices for 96 hotels near Malamala Beach Club in Malamala Island, Fiji. Experience one of the beach club’s day passes and enjoy white sand beaches, beach … Sales and reservation inquires: call +679 999 5512 or email us here Group inquiries (10 or more persons):  call +679 999 5512 or email us here We can host weddings for 2 – 12 people in a Grand Cabana and offer lunch in the Cabana (for up to 4 people) or reserve a table in a prime location of our restaurant for your party. On this island day tour you'll spend your time enjoying swimming, snorkelling and the free use of … I visited Malamala Beach Club during my visit to Fiji. Transfers aboard our high-speed catamaran are only 30 minutes. Use of drones must comply with Fiji Aviation rules and regulations and must be in accordance with Fijian privacy policies. While children are allowed at Malamala Beach Club but we do not specifically cater to them (there is no child’s menu or specific areas for children). We know where you would rather be and want to give you the chance to nab full day passes to the fabulous Malamala Beach Club for a great price. Are there spaces I can book for my small group? 8. Can we book the whole place for ourselves? Try to find you best price. Malamala Beach Club: Nothing much to say about MalaMala - See 446 traveller reviews, 715 candid photos, and great deals for Malamala Island, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. Click here to download the menu. There are several options to choose from for your day at Malamala Beach Club. Does the menu cater for those that are gluten free? The bridal party can arrive to the island earlier in the day via private boat, water taxi or helicopter if you wish. The kitchen and bar are open all day long. I visited Malamala Beach Club during my visit to Fiji. Please advise our reservation team when you book of any dietary requirements. Malamala Beach Club: Best island to visit - See 446 traveller reviews, 715 candid photos, and great deals for Malamala Island, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. FULL DAY PASS. Spend a full day doing whatever you want to do … Weather conditions and the tides also play an important factor for an end time. It is a 25-minute ferry ride from Port Denarau. While it might seem like a tropical island getaway reserved only for the rich & famous, Malamala … Malamala Beach Club, the world’s first island beach club invites Fijian residents to join MCLUB, our VIP privileges program. Take a 10 minute scenic helicopter flight to Malamala Beach Club and be on the island before everyone else. To see the current menu, click the link. How do I pay for purchases on the island? No. Are food and drinks included in the price? Yes, an island charter is available. Take a 10 minute scenic helicopter flight to Malamala Beach Club and be on the island before everyone else. Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on it’s very own island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. There are plenty of shallow water areas to explore around our little island and we can also provide floatation devices and lifejackets for those that would like it. Given we are an island, there is always somewhere to shelter from the wind and the main restaurant is a great place to chill and watch the weather as it drifts across the Mamanuca Islands. While children are allowed at Malamala Beach Club but we do not specifically cater to them (there is no child’s menu or specific areas for children). Our chef will cater to gluten free diets, please advise the wait staff when you order. What seating options are there and do I have to pay extra for all seating options? We have a wedding package for 2 – 12 people. Malamala Beach Club: Malamala Beach Club - See 446 traveler reviews, 715 candid photos, and great deals for Malamala Island, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. Malamala Beach Club is family friendly but not family focused. Are there vegetarian food options available? Malamala Beach Club: Malamala Beach Club - See 446 traveller reviews, 715 candid photos, and great deals for Malamala Island, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. It is recommended that you use a wedding planner especially for larger weddings. While it might seem like a tropical island getaway reserved only for the rich & famous, Malamala … Guests can choose to depart Malamala Beach Club at 4.15pm or 5.15pm. There is a list of options from DJ, soloists, Bands, dancers, choirs. Children under 3 are free. We would have to tailor make a proposal for you which would include an evening island charter. We’re sure we know where you’d rather be right now and would like to give you the opportunity to nab your Full Day passes to our fabulous Malamala Beach Club Fiji for a really great price. This offer ends 18 January 2021 so book now for a great deal. With modern beach club facilities and located just 25 minutes from Port Denarau, Malamala Beach Club is the go-to place for relaxation, specially curated cocktails or to host your next special event. Discover and book Malamala Beach Club on Tripadvisor Malamala Beach Club … Can I have a small ‘’day’’ wedding at Malamala Beach Club? Travel from from Nadi, Denarau, … All guests would travel out at 10/00am and return at 4.15pm or 5.15pm. I’m not a confident swimmer, is it safe for me to swim? Bring swimwear, footwear to wear on the beach (the coral can be a little hard on bare feet), a hat, sunscreen. Price per-person FJ$ SUBTOTAL FJ$ Administration fee FJ$ TOTAL FJ$ I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions. Click here for menu. There are merchandise items such as hats and sulu’s (sarongs) and shirts available on the island should you wish to purchase a souvenir or forget your own. Escape the crowds and indulge in an unforgettable day of bliss and fun in the sun at the Malamala Beach Club, Fiji’s first ever island beach club! Absolutely! Click here to find out moreClick here to buy now (the promo code MBC200 must be applied to get this great deal)Click here for the promotional flyer. (Reuters: Andreas Gebert). In the interests of guest privacy and safety, we request that anyone wishing to use a drone for filming and/or photography make contact with us prior to arrival. Tripindicator.com is comparing prices from leading ticket suppliers. Denarau Island. Depart from Port Denarau as you enjoy a brief ferry transfer across crystal clear water. Reserve Now & Pay Later Secure your spot while staying flexible Free Cancellation Up to 24 hours in advance Check Availability . Malamala Beach Club Fiji Surrounded by crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces is the world’s first beach club located on its own exclusive island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. There is also a small air-conditioned room at The Venue which can be used. Yes, you can charter the island for the day/evening OR you can get married in The Venue (which is an exclusive space for up to 80 guests) and have the reception on the beach front or restaurant. Use of this gear is complimentary. Buy now and purchase 2 Full Day Passes to Malamala Beach Club for only FJD$200. Yes, however this needs to be pre-ordered at least 24 hours prior to your wedding day. You can access our recommended list here. Full Day Pass guests depart Port Denarau at 10am and Half Day Pass guests (Wed – Sun only) depart at 12pm. Malamala Beach Club: Great beach club - See 446 traveler reviews, 715 candid photos, and great deals for Malamala Island, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. Complimentary coach transfers are provided with your Day Pass purchase. Yes. Malamala Beach Club is family friendly but not family focused. The rates reflected on the reservation confirmation voucher will be in US … Is there Wifi and will my phone work while there? With modern beach club facilities and located just 25 minutes from Port Denarau, Malamala Beach Club is the go-to place for relaxation, specially curated cocktails or to host your next special event. That’s a massive 40% off our regular prices plus your passes will be valid for use any time right … Upon check in at Malamala Beach Club, you will be given a TAB card. Denarau Island. Take a 10 minute scenic helicopter flight to Malamala Beach Club and be on the island before everyone else. Find out more here. Malamala Beach Club: Malamala Beach Club - See 446 traveler reviews, 715 candid photos, and great deals for Malamala Island, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. The $169FJD included transportation to and from our hotel to the port, and the boat ride from the port to the island where Malamala Beach Club … Just 25 minutes from Port Denarau, this spectacular beach club … I have seen a bonfire image in your brochure, can I have one of these too? That’s a massive 40% off our regular prices plus your passes will be valid for use any time right through until 31 March 2022! On arrival, one of our butlers will be waiting for you at the end of the jetty to take you to your cabana. This is included in your wedding booking. Please be aware WiFi services may be slower on days with higher volume of guests. Click the link to find out more about our event spaces. Just present your TAB card with every purchase. Click here. © 2017 SPTO. No, a celebrant is booked separately for weddings. Malamala Beach Club day tour is one of the unique tour around Fiji, This introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on its very own island. Guests who have booked return coach transfers to the Coral Coast must depart on 4:15pm vessel. Yes, our menu has a number of vegetarian options available. How do I get to the island before my guests? Getting there/prices: MALAMALA BEACH CLUB DAY PASS Your Malamala Beach Club Day Pass includes return coach and vessel transfers from most hotels and resorts in Nadi, Denarau, Coral Coast, … We really are looking forward to seeing you soon. Where do I go if I have booked a private Cabana? Just 25 minutes from Port Denarau, this spectacular beach club … In addition, you'll get a $100 food & drinks voucher to spend on the island. Take a 10 minute scenic helicopter flight to Malamala Beach Club and be on the island before everyone else. This was an excellent value for it’s price. (Source: South Sea Cruise 06th November 2020), Nana Ioane arrived into the arms of her aunty Nancy Rimoni, at Auckland Airport. Our menu has a range of options to suit varying budgets. Can I have the island exclusively for my wedding? If you had the ceremony and reception during the day, using scheduled services, this would be the most affordable way to get married. Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on its very own island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. Buy now and get 2 Full Day Passes to Malamala Beach Club … Experience the … Buy now and get 2 full day passes to Malamala Beach Club for only FJD$200… Make sure keep an eye on the time and allow yourself enough time to settle your bill before your departure time. Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a la carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters, an array of hand crafted cocktails and a club-like atmosphere with … Click here. … Kayaks are a great way to explore for those that prefer to be above the water and again, lifejackets are provided whilst kayaking. Yes. Can I have a wedding for two people at Malamala? Snorkelling gear and other non-motorised sports equipment is complimentary. We know where you would rather be and want to give you the chance to nab Full Day passes to the fabulous Malamala Beach Club for a great price. For more information: Click here. Developed And Designed By Webmedia Fiji, Regional Tourism Investment Directory (RTID). Hotels near Malamala Beach Club, Malamala Island on Tripadvisor: Find 39,692 traveller reviews, 734 candid photos, and prices for 82 hotels near Malamala Beach Club in Malamala Island, Fiji. This is an additional charge. Please see the coach transfer schedule attached here for timings and details of which hotels we pick up/drop off from. Click here. Am I able to propose at Malamala Beach Club? Click the link to see the current menu. Poolside Daybed (for 1-2 people), Beachside Cabana with butler service (for 1-2 people), Grand Cabana with butler service (for 1-8 people). Choose to just chill out and relax or keep busy and explore on your day at Malamala Beach Club with our complimentary non-motorised sports equipment which includes, snorkelling gear, paddle boards, kayaks, beach games and more. Perfect for travelers looking for a day of rest and relaxation, this Malamala Beach Club pass allows you to unwind in style on a private island. The wedding is private and done in a Grand Cabana. Place all purchases on the card throughout the day and ensure you leave enough time before you depart to settle tab with either cash, debit, or credit card. Private vessel arrivals: call +679 7792100 on the day to check mooring availability, Click here  to download a copy of our Malamala Beach Club Fiji brochure, Terms and Conditions           Conditions of Carriage          Privacy Policy. There is an air-conditioned villa you have access to get dressed in. What does it cost to visit Malamala Beach Club? Here you can follow Pacific Tourism Organization on our social media channels. Click the link to head to our Groups, Events and Weddings page to find out more. Enjoy the beach club … As such, we do not offer a child’s rate for Malamala Beach Club but children under 3 are free of charge. Malamala Beach Club Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal-clear waters, Malamala Beach Club is world’s first beach club located on its very own island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. Denarau Island Tourism Denarau Island Accommodation Denarau Island Holiday Rentals Denarau Island Holiday Packages Denarau Island Flights Denarau Island Attractions Denarau Island … If we come to the island before our guests, can we order food and beverage for our bridal party? Malamala Beach Club (59 Reviews ) from €62.90 Best Prices Always. Being in close proximity to the mainland, most phones still work well while on the island. 7 days 8am to 6pmFiji (+679) 777 6666… No. Sure can! Malamala Beach Club is on Malamala Island, a part of the Mamanuca Islands, in Nadi, Fiji. No need to worry about strict itineraries—enjoy the flexibility of … Unless the weather is a danger to staff and guests (in which case we will close the island and transfer services) we will remain open on poorer weather days. Up to 400 people. How many people does Malamala Beach Club accommodate? The cruise for Nadi and Denarau area departs Denarau at 10.00am and departs Malamala Beach Club at 5.15; The cruise for Coral Coast area departs Denarau at 10.00am and departs Malamala Beach Club … Is the Celebrant included in the island charter rate? Experience the … On this island day tour you'll spend your time enjoying swimming, snorkelling and the free use of … Reserve Now & Pay Later Secure your spot while staying flexible Free Cancellation Up to 24 hours in advance Check Availability . Prices are per … Denarau Island Tourism Denarau Island Accommodation Denarau Island Holiday Rentals Denarau Island Holiday Packages Denarau Island Flights Denarau Island Attractions Denarau Island … Prices valid 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. Buy now and purchase 2 Full Day Passes to Malamala Beach Club for only FJD$200. No. No need to worry about strict itineraries—enjoy the flexibility of … That’s a massive 40% off our regular prices plus your passes will be valid for use any time right …

Pokémon Gen 1 Overworld Sprites, Code Geass Op 4 Osu, Cassini Probe Titan, Orient In Tagalog, Konahrik's Accoutrements Quest Won't Start, What Is Power In Physical Fitness, Wolf Point Montana Crime, Chanute Police Department Arrests,