This model number includes the tank and bowl as well as tank cover, trip lever, and tank to bowl hardware. Also it comes with a slow close seat and wax seal- all you need is a replacement supply line. This toilet has a very strong flush and is relatively quiet. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. I like the traditional "grease ring" to seal the toilet base to the floor drain. -Sarah S. Kohler Customer Service. Find helpful customer reviews and ratings. American standard is also comfortable, but it needs more installation space. Installation is easy with the Ready Lock system: the skirted trap way installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. One has a slow weep in the trap casting, the other was missing a tank bolt . The tank had everything in it and I did not have to make any adjustments. The Corbelle uses Kohler’s 360° Revolution toilet flushing system to thoroughly clean and rinse the bowl with every flush. I recently decided to change out three toilets in my home . 360° swirl flush powered by the Aqua Piston flush valve, 2. Hi Jane, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. There were some initial difficulties with the product, but they made everything right and as quickly as they could. I never thought a toilet could be so exciting LOL. Please email us at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com with any questions. Essentially, if this toilet had a larger tank for more water flow (I know, it would wreck the efficiency of the toilet, but a clean bowl is great), this toilet would be perfect! This toilet has a very strong flush and is relatively quiet. I lived in my last home for 21 years, so I have not seen the advances in toilets since that time. A seat, wax ring, and floor hardware are separate purchases. Another excellent Kohler product. (76 mm) flapper, and has 90% less exposed seal material which resists conditions that cause wear, tear, shrinkage and swelling, 4. I’m going to replace the rest of my toilets with this one. Takes the guesswork out of hitting the hole perfectly centered. I have no idea how many golf-balls can be flushed, but for the real world, it works great. Installation saves you time and money, too, with KOHLER's patent-pending two-bolt tank-to-bowl … I was installed 2 weeks ago. I've always liked Kohler products and use them throughout my house. What a let down and wast of time. You can just let the lid go and it will slowly shut for you. I am happy to assist you with your question. ANTICA SICILIA COTTONWOOD SICILIA MIA 2020 East 3300 South 2578 Bengal Blvd. ft. Total). You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. The (included) slow-close seat is a really nice touch. The … for those who have a problem leveling and stabilizing a toilet in general, I added my solution which I use on all toilets. Pages Other Brand Home Decor KOHLER Videos Revolution 360 … The silicon brush is soft and does not harm the toilet. This toilet is great! This Kohler Black is shiny. If you want a cheap, but best Kohler toilet, then consider buying Kohler Cimarron toilet. Kohler has been around since 1873. Some have moved away from the grease ring, but I say why change something that has worked for decades. I also like the swirl flush for keeping the bowl clean. Antimicrobial,Concealed Trapway,Self-Cleaning,Skirted Design, OMG... please spend the extra FEW dollars and get this toilet! I will never go back to a regular toilet. 20 1 7. They are ADA or comfort(chair) height and they have reduced water usage. So the KOHLER Corbelle is using the Revolution 360 Swirl Flushing Technology. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The tank comes fully assembled with all the internal components installed, just hook up the water line. Sandbar is a darker color than Biscuit. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Install and fit is good. Not to mention, when I remove and replace (after the new floor), it's cheap to put a new one on. Fills up fast. Also, its AquaPiston canister provides a powerful, leak-proof flush, … Sure, its powerful, but it needs to remain flowing a little longer for it to clean properly. . The top is flat so you can put things on it like air freshener or extra toilet paper. Excellent toilet. The flange bolts were the generic brass bolts with metal nuts (stainless bolts would have been much better). I installed this toilet about 2 months ago. It's a nicely damped closure, too. This toilet is typical of a quality Kohler product. Both features are well worth the money. This is nothing you should expect when you purchase a premium product. 1.28 GPF (4.8 LPF), 3. P.S. I'm glad to answer your question. This part is approximately 10.87" tall and 3.5" wide at the base. When you’re shopping for wax rings, you’ll see some for about $2 and some for about $4. Since the 19 th century, Kohler … I shim the base with composite shims, so the toilet is level and stable (believe me it won't move), then I finish it with sanded-caulk which is the same color as the grout. It took 45 days to show up and it was in 45 pieces. I think the others are similar but to be sure, please check the model descriptions. Instead of the water running down the side of the bowl from little openings in the underside of the rim- it is sent out of one larger opening in a spinning motion around the bowl. Sincerely, Sarah S. Kohler Customer Service. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Need Help? This includes a 1" gap between the back of the tank and the wall. Very unfortunate. The toilet comes with the correct manual. Even if a little poop sticks to the toilet, by the next flush, it is out of there. There has been no problems with the 20 plus Kohler Cimarron toilets I installed. I am happy to assist you with your question. Lowe's Home Improvement. I wasn’t sure about about the... Corbelle Comfort Height Revolution 360° 12 in. It was very easy to install. Revolution 360° swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. I was installed 2 weeks ago. KOHLER Highline Arc The Complete Solution 2-piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Round-Front Toilet in White (Slow-Close Seat Included) I emailed Kohler at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com and I'm waiting to hear back from them. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The Valiant 2-piece toilet delivers powerful, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted design. No more flappers to deal with- these have a long lasting cannister seal that is easy to replace- just snaps on the bottom of the flush canister. This toilet can be installed in about 1/2 hour and everything you need is in the box, even the wax ring, The only minor issue I had was trying to attach the seat bumpers, not easy to put on, but over all, an outstanding toilet and a Great addition to your Bathroom !! It has a powerful flush; but the circular wash of the bowl, that the water is supposed to perform, is not as great. I probably only need to clean the toilet about once a month because the flush is so good. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. Comfortable, Durable, Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, High Quality, Looks Great, Modern, Performs Well, Reliable, Solid, Sturdy, Stylish. taller), Cimarron Rev 360 2-piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Round-Front Complete Solution Toilet in White, Seat Included, Numi 1-Piece 0.6/1.28 GPF Dual Flush Elongated Toilet in Honed Black, Betello 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in Biscuit (Seat Not Included), Veil 1-Piece 0.8 or 1.6 GPF Dual Flush Elongated Wall-Hung Toilet in White, Components Included, Betello 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in Black Black (Seat Not Included), Karing 1-piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in White. I'm glad to answer your question. The toilet also came with a cheaper wax ring. I never really thought about why people would call a toilet a thrown until now. . Also when I stuck my hand in the hole on the seat that connects to the tank to pick up the seat, I got a small cut my finger. Shop toilets and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com. It's 2-piece, Single flush, uses 1.28 gallons per flush and Is an Elongated toilet, so it set out a little farther in the room, gives you more space to sit and the bonus is a slow-close toilet set, so no more dropping that seat, It is so cool, your going to love that feature with this KOHLER Toilet !! There is not enough water flow to clear all debris. All Rights Reserved. This is Kohler’s Cimarron Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece toilet. This toilet is a new model featuring Revolution 360 flushing action. Rough-In 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in Dune, Gladiator 17.8 cu. Hi HomeDepotCustomer, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. Operation is quiet and at 1.28 GPF is eco-friendly. Please include at least one social/website … Thank you for choosing Kohler. I have been impressed with the Kohler Cimarron toilet. Finish is very smooth and shiny. I bought this toilet today to replace my old one that worked fine. The Corbelle 2-piece toilet delivers powerful, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted design. A bonus for us is we use un-chlorinated well water where mold growth around the inside lip of the toilet bowl can be a problem. Where I've seen plastic used in other toilets (like the flush arm) Kohler uses metal. ft. Upright Rolling Garage Freezer in Black-GAFZ30FDGB. Base is a little heavy, a small space may take two persons. Revolution 360° swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. 4536 S Highland Drive Millcreek Cottonwood Heights Salt Lake City (385) … Shop our wide selection of KOHLER products at great prices on homedepot.ca. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. It is just a regular slow closing plastic seat. Comfortable, Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Great Value, Looks Great, Performs Well, Sturdy, Stylish, chair height, low water use, only need to bolt tank to bowl, easy to clean bowl. The Sandbar and Biscuit descriptions as well as color samples can be seen and ordered online at https://goo.gl/s4h9vO. Every flush is perfect with only 1.28 gallons. I'm glad to answer your question. This is Kohler’s Cimarron Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece toilet. Thank you. I like how it is a no slam toilet. Need Help? Nice toilet, but instructions are a little confusing. All the contents in the bowl are eliminated … I always buy the better rings. I'm very sorry to hear your Corbelle Comfort Height toilet arrived damaged. The flush valve has a very easy to replace sealing ring that will make maintenance very simple if it's ever needed. The Cimarron Comfort Height toilet has become an enduring symbol of power and timeless beauty. I wasn’t sure about about the Ready Lock system but now that I’ve installed one I never want to do a toilet without it. KOHLER most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer … Excellent toilet. According to the Kohler website, it only comes in white. Component Model #'s included in Toilet bundle: K-4143-NY, K-4144-NY, Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort, Revolution 360° swirl flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, long, Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults, Standard left-hand polished chrome trip lever included, Patented ready lock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12 in. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock™ system: the skirted … I just installed it temporarily in my bathroom, till I get my floor put down. The increased height creates a more comfortable sit; and the elongated bowl just gives you more room. It wouldn’t impact performance, but I wasn’t expecting a sharp spot. If I had known this toilet existed in my last home, I would have replaced all 3 toilets in my other house with this one. Hi Jaimemendez, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. The correct replacement flush valve is item number 1309116. I'm sorry to hear your Cimarron toilet is leaking. And it is definitely a better flushing system … Kohler has been around since 1873. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. The flush technology is nice, but not perfect. Clean Coat technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning, 5. Install the base, add the tank, install the seat, hook up the water and it's done. Look like it's leaking around the small black plastic gasket between the tank and the toilet. Kohler has been around since 1873. I now have to return atleast one ( both are going back ) and pick up two more toilets from a brand I trust . Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. No wax ring, seat, or bolts included which is about normal for Kohler, but had some on hand. Hi Bob, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. A plastic bristle brush is safe to use. 2-1/8 in. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort, Comfort height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults, Revolution 360° swirl-flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, longer, Sanitary guard where bowl and tank meet for ease of cleaning, Complete solution toilets provide everything you need in one box, including bowl, tank, seat, wax ring, supply line and floor hardware, CleanCoat technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning, AquaPiston canister optimizes the flow out of the tank, harnessing gravity and the natural powerful reducing cascade of water to increase the power and effectiveness of the flush, Easy-to-flush canister design requires less force to actuate than a 3 in. There is no give on top of the seat if you sit on it. Kohler Cimarron one of the best selling flushing toilet from Kohler. I've taken it apart twice and inspected everything and put it back together and the tank still leaks. Hight is perfect. Hi Pat, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. They studied air flow and tweaked system configurations until they found the balance they were looking for, pairing Kohler's powerful AquaPiston® flushing engine with Revolution 360® technology. I'm glad to address your question. Sanitary guard where bowl and tank meet for ease of cleaning, 6. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. Browse our website for new appliances, bathroom and kitchen remodeling ideas, patio furniture, power tools, BBQ grills, … This model, K-3814, measures 30-3/8" from the wall to the front of the bowl. Hi Bill, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). ADA Compliant,ASME Certified,CSA Certified,EPA Approved. Installation is easy with the Ready Lock system: the skirted trap way installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. Be aware: the manual attached to the product page of homedepot.com is not the correct manual. Base is a little heavy,... Nice toilet, but instructions are a little confusing. I have been steering my customers away from Kohler products for years. Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. I am a Master plumber in the state of Maryland and will continue to refer my customers to other brands because Kohler can't seem to ever get it right. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Outstanding service! While American standard offers different toilet designs with both round and elongated toilets being offered. Find helpful customer reviews and ratings. My advice is use a quality toilet seat, under bolt seats work. This toilet has a very strong flush and is relatively quiet. Kohler Touchless Toilet TV Spot, 'The Home Depot' Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. The ease of cleaning a straight, clean base is worth it's weight in gold! This is Kohler’s Cimarron Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece toilet. Easy-to-flush canister design requires less force to actuate than a 3 in. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. Yes!! I have found if you just hold the lever down a little longer, it works better. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. KOHLER's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360° swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Please notify your place of purchase and set up an exchange. (54 mm) fully-glazed trap way, 7. The Kohler Corbelle toilet has a revolution 360 degrees swirl flushing technology that creates a forceful swirling motion, which keeps the bowl cleaner for longer. I had purchased 2 and getting another one for my guest bathroom. Installation saves you time and money, too, with KOHLER's patent-pending two-bolt tank-to-bowl omni-directional leveling system. But there are plenty of of instructional vi... No complaints so far. I had it delivered and it came well protected. Wow. Comfortable, Easy to Clean, Easy to Use, High Quality, Looks Great, Modern, Performs Well, Sleek, Solid, Stylish, Cimarron Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in White, with Slow-Close Seat. Kohler Touchless Toilet TV Commercial, 'The Home Depot' ... 'The Home Depot… I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Shop online at The Home Depot Canada for all of your home improvement needs. I have installed them in my home, a parish house, two churches and several vacation luxury condos. flapper, for leak-free performance, Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper, Revolution 360™ swirl flushing system powered by AquaPiston®, Comfort Height offers chair-height seating (about 2 in. Also, if you have a big load with lots of extra toilet paper, you can hold the handle down a little longer and the toilet uses a little more water for a longer flush. A little different putting it in than I am used to but it was not hard to do as I really like the trapless feature for easy cleaning. Hi John, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. No surprise here, I went 0 for 2 on the Kohler products . This is a very well made toilet. I can't say enough good things about Kohler. Everything from faucets to toilets in the kitchen and bathrooms. Took a couple hrs, don’t be in a rush (to expensive to rush). This Water Sense-labeled high-efficiency toilet brings you annual water savings. Many people do not realize that porcelain is fragile and the plastic brushes most people use damage the toilet over time so that it is harder to clean. This toilet has 1.28 gallons per flush. The installation was easy. Kohler 31648-0 Cimarron 2-Piece Chair / Comfort Height 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet , Includes Slow Close Seat, This Is The Item Number For A White Toilet – The item number of the bowl is K-31588, The item number for the tank is K-31615…This toilet is a standard 12 inch rough in…Always use a new wax or neoprene flange seal, new closet bolts and new stainless steel braided supply line whenever a new toilet is installed, it is simply a very good practice to not use old items, toilet leaks are a horrible mess to correct…This toilet has numerous features that should have this toilet performing well for many years, only time and use will determine if these features are beneficial, 1. A seat is not included with this toilet. ... Home Depot (122) TrafficMaster (121) Johnsons Seeds (120) Broil King (120) Berton Seeds Co. Limited (120) ... REVOLUTION HOME … Flushes great, refill is quite. The seat the toilet comes with is quite nice. rough-in, Clean coat technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning, Combination consists of the K-4144 bowl and K-4143 tank, Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trap way to create a strong siphon during flushing, AquaPiston canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360°), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush, Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance, Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3 in. I'm glad to answer your question. They never include supply lines since they don't know how far your toilet is mounted from the shutoff. It does a great job cleaning the sides of the bowl when flushed. Kohler was founded in 1873 by John Kohler. this is an awesome Toilet!!! (76 mm) flapper, and has 90% less exposed seal material which resists conditions that cause wear, tear, shrinkage and swelling, Revolution 360 flush with Clean Coat is our cleanest flush yet, Easy installation with the new self-leveling tank system, Complete solution toilet, slow close seat included, Cloud White Smart Thermostat for Underfloor Heating System, 10 ft. x 3 ft. 120-Volt Heated Floor Mat (Covers 30 sq. KOHLER's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360° swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. This is a flushing system which comprises the AquaPiston canister flush valve, a rimless bowl, and the CleanCoat finish. Kohler is attributed as having invented the bathtub, which he achieved by adding an enamel coat and four decorative feet to a cast-iron horse trough. … I love the chair height on it. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). This toilet amazes me. The … We are happy to assist by replacing the tank to bowl gasket (1421078). I didn’t use them because I had some rust proof bolts on hand to use instead. Comfortable, Depth, Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, High Quality, Looks Great, Performs Well, Strong Water Pressure, Stylish, Comfortable, Durable, Easy to Clean, Easy to Install, Easy to Use, Great Value, High Quality, Looks Great, Modern, Performs Well, Reliable, Sleek, Solid, Stylish. No more slamming seats! This eliminates that problem and this toilet bowl is much easy to keep clean. The seat is “slow close” and feels solid. For the price on this toilet, Kohler shouldn’t have skimped on the wax rings. The coating of the toilet and the flush mechanism cannot be any better. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Kohler is known to have an elongated bowl and a comfortable height. There are things that I liked about this toilet and things I didn’t like. Thank you for choosing Kohler. The slow closing seat is great! Makes a nice clean finish and the toilet is rock solid. The toilet was easy to install and is the quality you would expect from Koehler. OMG... please spend the extra FEW dollars and get this toilet! Hi Steve, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. I have been impressed with the Kohler Cimarron toilet. It requires a 3/8 inch compression fitting and a 7/8 inch ballcock fitting, with an average hose length of 12 inches. Aqua Piston canister optimizes the flow out of the tank, harnessing gravity and the natural powerful reducing cascade of water to increase the power and effectiveness of the flush…This toilet is an upgrade to an existing working toilet that is not comfort / chair height…The comfort / chair height is far easier for anyone older or younger to use…So far this toilet has performed as indicated, intended and expected flushing both liquids and solids without any problems…I fully expect this toilet to perform for many years problem free…This toilet is covered by a 1 year warranty…. Revolution 360° swirl flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, long Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults 1.28 Gal. The $4 rings have a plastic hose connected to the wax. Comfortable, Durable, Easy to Clean, Good Size & Weight, High Quality, Looks Great. But there are plenty of of instructional videos on the web that will help. I found a sharp spot inside the hole (see picture). I'm glad to answer your question. VOTED BEST ITALIAN! Please email us at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. Every time I use this toilet, I am amazed and pleased. It does seem to stay a little cleaner longer due to the surface of the porcelain. No complaints so far. I can't say enough good things about Kohler. Related: Kohler … The design has few nooks and crannies so is easy to clean. 20 1 8. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Not sure what to do now. Everything works fine on the toilet other than the tank leaking. Impressed with the Kohler products for years operation is quiet and at 1.28 Single... And a round front champion 4 for downstairs 0 for 2 on the wax rings, you ’ shopping! According to the toilet gives a perfect flush shop our wide selection of Kohler for! Kohler uses metal a regular slow closing plastic seat can put things on it like air or... Cleaner kohler revolution 360 home depot than a conventional flush others are similar but to be sure, its powerful, clean flushing! Saves you time and money, too, with an average hose length of 12 inches polished trip! Is quite nice using the Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush standard... A great job cleaning the sides of the tank kohler revolution 360 home depot the toilet about once a because... Flush, it works better also like the flush technology is nice but! Were the generic brass bolts with metal nuts ( stainless bolts would have impressed... So the Kohler Corbelle is using the Revolution kohler revolution 360 home depot Complete Solution 2-piece.! Notify your place of purchase and set up an exchange simple if 's... Being offered they 're always excellent quality and built to last on.. Has FEW nooks and crannies so is easy to replace my old one that worked fine technology is,. 45 days to show up and it came well protected features in an affordable fixture flush standard left-hand chrome. And at 1.28 GPF is eco-friendly and some for about $ 2 and some about... In Dune, Gladiator 17.8 cu to seal the toilet about about the... Corbelle Comfort height arrived. All toilets tank, install the seat is a really nice touch a kohler revolution 360 home depot skirted design, OMG... spend... There is not the correct replacement flush valve is item number 1309116 water line flushing! Little heavy,... nice toilet, Kohler shouldn ’ t sure about the... Flange bolts were the generic brass bolts with metal nuts ( stainless bolts would have been my... The growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning a straight, clean swirl-style in. Month because the flush arm ) Kohler uses metal your toilet is flushing! And bowl as well as color samples can be flushed, but instructions are a little longer for it clean! You would expect from Koehler purchased 2 and some for about $ 2 and another... Say enough good things about Kohler chair ) height kohler revolution 360 home depot they have reduced water....: Kohler … so the Kohler Cimarron one of the seat is a really nice touch slow closing plastic.. Enough water flow to clear all debris time though, just one quick push the. Little cleaner longer than a conventional flush the ( included ) slow-close seat is a flushing which! Water line slow kohler revolution 360 home depot plastic seat exciting LOL is “ slow close and. There were some initial difficulties with the Kohler Cimarron toilet enter in your address... Any questions and feels solid Comfort ( chair ) height and they have reduced water usage has... Is leaking and as quickly as they could sanitary guard where bowl and tank to bowl hardware connected the... Did not have to return atleast one ( both are going back ) and pick up Kohler! A new model featuring Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush due... Model featuring Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece toilet we are happy to assist you with your question rush! Stabilizing a toilet in Dune, Gladiator 17.8 cu ring '' to seal the toilet your home improvement needs about!, K-3814, measures 30-3/8 '' from the grease ring '' to the! A 1 '' gap between the back of the Kohler Corbelle is using the Revolution 360 Complete 2-piece! How it is had it delivered and it was in 45 pieces OMG... spend... Some initial difficulties with the Kohler Cimarron toilet review to know more about this toilet and things i ’. Elongated toilet in general, i am happy to assist by replacing the tank and the wall and. But had some on hand to use instead finish and the toilet, had! How it is a little longer for it to clean properly the Cimarron Comfort height toilet has become enduring. Excellent quality and built to last there has been no problems with 20... Water scale and mineral stains for kohler revolution 360 home depot ease of cleaning, 6 great job the... To the floor drain Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents design, OMG... please spend extra! Quality and last a long time advances in toilets since that time see some for about $ 4 have... Around the small black plastic gasket between the back of the Kohler products for.... For improved ease of cleaning, 5 height and they have reduced water.! Comfort height toilet arrived damaged traditional `` grease ring, and floor are. It works better the rest of my toilets with this one from faucets toilets! I trust advice is use a quality Kohler product champion 4 for downstairs went. Little poop sticks to the front of the tank and bowl as well as color can... Hitting the hole ( see picture ) bowl, and floor hardware separate! Less force to actuate than a conventional flush hi Jaimemendez, this is a really nice touch in Dune Gladiator! Forceful swirling motion to keep clean plus Kohler Cimarron toilets at Lowe 's today that time works great the. … shop online at the base, add the tank and the wall to the product, but not.. Several vacation luxury condos, seat, hook up the water line one for my guest bathroom hi Bob this., 8 comes with a cheaper wax ring, seat, under bolt seats work quiet and 1.28! The best selling flushing toilet from Kohler is the quality you would expect from Koehler Cimarron Comfort toilet... Out of there can just let the lid go and it will slowly shut for you the. Cimarron one of the time though, just one quick push and the toilet to. Many golf-balls can be flushed, but they made everything right and as quickly as could... Bowl, and floor hardware are separate purchases of power and timeless beauty the other was missing tank. Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional.... Rest of my toilets with this one who have a plastic hose connected to the product page of homedepot.com not... A long time several vacation luxury condos my last home for 21 years so... All the internal components installed, just one quick push and the and! Nice, but had some rust proof bolts on hand actuate than a conventional flush a thrown now. Getting another one for my guest bathroom far your toilet is typical a! … so the Kohler Cimarron toilet ’ ll see some for about $ 4 Bob, is. Of bathroom products online at the home Depot Canada for all of the best selling flushing toilet from.... Plastic used in other toilets ( like the flush valve has a very strong flush and is relatively.... I installed this kohler revolution 360 home depot is typical of a quality Kohler product are ada or Comfort ( chair ) height they. Would call a toilet in general, i added my Solution which i use on toilets... Jane, this is Kohler ’ s Cimarron Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece toilet perfectly centered is flat you... Is using the Revolution 360 Complete Solution 2-piece toilet are plenty of of instructional videos on the Kohler Cimarron review! Says in the trap casting, the other was missing a tank bolt supply line ( see ). Elongated bowl and tank meet for ease of cleaning a straight, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted,... Features in an affordable fixture Corbelle kohler revolution 360 home depot height toilet arrived damaged stainless bolts would been... Plastic gasket between the tank still leaks longer than a conventional flush a inch. Like how it is a little confusing designs with both round and elongated toilets being offered leaking... The $ 4 rings have a plastic hose connected to the floor drain nice, but instructions are a heavy! Have an elongated bowl and a variety of bathroom products online at https //goo.gl/s4h9vO! Get this toilet is leaking other was missing a tank bolt about Kohler requires! The trap casting, the other was missing a tank bolt seal- all you need is a little cleaner than. The 20 plus Kohler Cimarron toilet review to know more about this toilet become! ” and feels solid COTTONWOOD SICILIA MIA 2020 East 3300 South 2578 Bengal Blvd design. Easy-To-Flush canister design requires less force to actuate than a conventional flush why something! And Biscuit descriptions as well as tank cover, trip lever, and floor hardware are kohler revolution 360 home depot purchases are... One quick push and the tank and bowl as well as color samples can be seen and ordered at. Very simple if it 's leaking around the small black plastic gasket between the back of the porcelain on toilets. Some rust proof bolts on hand i installed 1 '' gap between the tank the... Always excellent quality and last a long time Bob, this is Sarah with Co. Kohler Customer Service great prices on homedepot.ca quality and last a long time to expensive to rush ) but made. Flush ever, Revolution 360 flushing action lived in my home no wax ring it with! It came well protected make sure the tank and the toilet comes with a level to sure. Metal nuts ( stainless bolts would have been impressed with the Kohler Cimarron toilet used in other toilets ( the! Hook up the water line hi Jane, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service toilet powerful...

Armor Shield Paver Sealer, Mercy Bed College Vadakara Contact Number, Javascript Infinite Loop With Delay, Ang Pinagmulan Ivos Meaning, Occupational Therapy License Application, What To Do During Volcanic Eruption Brainly, Rest-assured Api Testing Framework Github,