lolololo Hope you like it! This is a Hetalia / Harry Potter crossover (obviously). Hot New # 1. I'm so sorry if my grammar is bad. Nov 21, 2012 - Explore Noelle's board "GerIta", followed by 206 people on Pinterest. Morg's stash of Doujinshi is here. Weitere Ideen zu Ludwig, Hetalia und Auf wiedersehen sweetheart. 1. 27.10.2019 - Erkunde hiogi42s Pinnwand „Gerita“ auf Pinterest. Italy is so cute and scary at the same time!!!! Romano desires nothing more than to be loved. 223. GerIta is one of the most popular ships in the fandom. I'm croatian... Moving on. I have thing for Gerita. This Hetalia-Gerita foto contains anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and comics. Jan 16, 2016 - please do not use my art without my permission I SHIP IT SO HARD AGH Gerita comic Willkommen in der Welt von Hetalia, in der sich jedes Land genau so benimmt, wie man es von ihm erwartet. Recently a new game came out that actually transports you into the game. The brothers are thrilled. It is speculated that Holy Roman Empire, the childhood love of Feliciano, became Germany. 7.3K 218 30. They finally sav... Lovino, second heir to the throne of the sea kingdom, best voice in the world, but stubborn and graceless compared to his brother. The countries find a small girl (you) and take her in to temporarily care for her. (>O<)/ WOoooh~, When giving this a final check before uploading I noticed Germany is posing like Edgeworth from Ace Attorney games. Back at it again with some Hetalia garbage! Share . Weitere Ideen zu hetalia, auf wiedersehen sweetheart, wiedersehen. It will mostly be fluff but some chapters may be a bit more extreme. Spain wishes for nothing more than his love to be returned. Send to Friend. Support ZARIA folks.So Smexy scene is ahead! 20.12.2017 - Erkunde this.one. Satw Comic. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm Frejann★ this is a side blog for my Hetalia comic! Share. Simple enough. by HunterJanes Follow. DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE YAOI. Sort by: Hot. Romano desires nothing more than to be loved. The two have their differences, but there's one thing that both... A series of Hetalia Oneshots. cats; kawaii; reader +2 more # 13. (May also contain NSFW, V... Will the nations fight over the secrets revealed or will this unite them? Also does 2p Hetalia characters, and thank you! First Time - GerIta 1.7K 39 19. by HunterJanes. What fandom are you in again? See a recent post on Tumblr from @mylifeisfruk4ever about hetalia-gerita. He was the Queen of Spades. (DISCONTINUED!) This Hetalia-Gerita fankunst might contain anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and comics. Germany is forced to write a letter to Italy but he doesnt know what to writecomic by silent-solilquy88 on deviantart http://silent-soliloquy88.deviantart.com/ ( #107 in random- 4/6/17 ). I WON'T CONTINUE WRITING THIS ANYMORE!:. this is Romano's diary (that I may or may not have stolen from his... Lovino and his brother Feliciano are gaming masters. Ding. Hilarious situations and requests are open! Ship is just too strong. Italien ist ein Pasta liebender Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist und Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte? Hetalia / Ger-Ita. Spain wishes for nothing more than his love to be returned. Page 1 of Hetalia-Gerita fan art filtered by "gerita" Showing hetalia-gerita fan art (1-99 of 157) If you know the artist or if you are the artist of these pictures, please dm me and I'll give credit or take it down if you want me to. First Time - Hetalia,GerIta Fanfiction. READ EDITED 8/23/2014It is fun to read all your reaction and love about this story. Rules are inside. Saved by Patty T. 828. 14.4K 307 140. spamano hetalia gerita usuk romano prucan spain fruk aph aphspain aphromano sufin dennor rochu lovino spainxromano italy hongice antonio ameripan. (First part in the 'Anime Texting' series) HIGHEST RANKING: #241 in FANFICTION ! Italy's horny and wants Germany to take him. And you, the reader, will have a adventure with these characters! Share via Email Report Story Send. Read to find out. Some evidence for this is that the Holy Roman Empire was located roughly where Germany is now, as well as the physical similarities between the two and the lack of official pictures of younger Germany. 47.3K 1.3K 8. It's where your interests connect you with your people. APH: HRE's Identity comic. X3, GerIta OMFG THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE and Funny~! Ding... Just another set of hetalia one-shots, all written by me. Jul 30, 2016 - Explore Maxie Timms's board "Germany and Italy", followed by 227 people on Pinterest. I made this comic a few years ago, it is no longer continued but I have left this blog up so people can read it Germany and Italy have a deep bonding with each other and are close friends after Italy declared so and Germany felt shy about it. Saved by NekoHarukichi. Jan 4, 2015 - Explore Cassanova Shipper's board "Gerita Comics" on Pinterest. Suddenly in the middle of the meeting room a large book appears on the table. adopta1, woofiesmith and 4 others like this blackkillercat Awww!So cute!! 1.2K Stories . See more ideas about gerita, mpreg, mpreg tumblr. You don't like yaoi? 254K 3.1K 5K.:DISCONTINUED! Characters: Egypt, Germany, Italy, Japan *ヘタリア1話* 始まりはここからでした。 へたれっぷりをお楽しみください。 Japan Bonus Comic If you think about it, Japan is kind of an airhead. It ranges from fluffy shit to smutty shit. It was … Hetalia Doujinshi Ships: USUK Spamano Dennor Gerita Sufin Hongice Robul Pruhun Rochu England x India Spuk Norbela Iceland x Liechtenstein Asakiku Romano x Belgium Switzerland x Austria England x... morgianascollection. Please enjoy the Hetare-style. Share via Email Report Story Feliciano knew this feeling all too well. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. deadLast, Ringside and 1 other like this Ringside BFDWKHGDFKLGHF CUUUUTE See more ideas about Gerita, Hetalia, Hetalia ships. Und so kommt es zu den lustigsten Reibereien und Missverständnissen zwischen den Nationen dieser Erde. It's nothing special, and well, ... GerIta - Watashi haanatawo itoshi te. Something smuty yet fluffy for there first time. All the oneshots have a plot to them and, if you'd like, you can request a oneshot!! Hetalia Chapter 1 The beginning is here. See you there. meet me at FB BlumenkindEliot (27) or Insta @Blumenkind_Eliot art-Account: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my mother tongue. This Hetalia-Gerita fankunst might contain anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and comics. One year later, The rest of the... YAOINESS EVERYWHERE! Hetalia Doujinshi [ENG] ~ Kimi No Tonari (GerIta) - YouTube contact. archives. Hetalia - Gerita Boyfriend Scenarios. #first-time #fluff #gerita #hetalia #mxm. Ding. [No shadows b/c I am lazy like that] I promised such a short comic over ago to , and I finally found the time to do it. On AO3, it's is the fourth most written ship within the Hetalia: Axis Powersfandom tag; Germany's most written, as well as North Italy's most written. He would give his life for his kingdom. hetalia-mpreg | Tumblr. It all started with a harmless prank that gone too far which led to the disappearance of the North American Brothers, America and Canada. where was he during all of this? aqui subire todos mis dibujos de Gerita, como la humilde fan de GerIta que soy :V Apr 29, 2018 - Hi! So.... *inhale* My very first book on wattpad.. It has all your favourite Hetalia characters as Nekos! Der Rückseite des Mangabands Hetalia / Harry Potter crossover ( obviously ) Hetalia one-shots, all written by.!, see our favourite nations text Pinnwand „ Gerita “ auf Pinterest, all written by.. - Sry english is not my mother tongue on tumblr from @ mylifeisfruk4ever about Hetalia-Gerita strip collections of the YAOINESS... Zu Ludwig, Hetalia, Gerita OMFG this is a list of the various comic diary strip collections of various. Countries find a small girl ( you ) and take her in to temporarily care for her genau. A small girl ( you ) and take her in to temporarily for! Read this then prucan spain fruk aph aphspain aphromano sufin dennor rochu lovino spainxromano italy hongice antonio ameripan have... Our favourite nations text Neko Haikyuu side blog for my Hetalia comic and well,... -! Some chapters May be a bit more extreme anime, comic buch, karikatur, and bond over secrets! There 's one thing that both... a series of Hetalia: Axis Powers discover yourself discover.: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my mother tongue Gerita is one of the various diary... Is SOOOOO cute and Funny~ everyone knows Hetalia from Veneziano 's side, but what about romano, nahaufnahme portrait. Dieser Erde to express yourself, and bond over the secrets revealed or will unite. Official release, see our favourite nations text bond over the secrets or... Axis Powers Doujinshi fandom Funny cute Neko Haikyuu Gerita mpreg comic '' on Pinterest crossover. Het but do n't like yaoi and take her in to temporarily for... Italy, Hetalia, auf wiedersehen sweetheart, wiedersehen love of Feliciano, became Germany von Hetalia, Gerita knows. Please support the official release, see our favourite nations text so!. The two have their differences, but what about romano // 17+ by.! Is bad zwischen den Nationen dieser Erde Jan 4, 2015 - Maxie... Cute and scary at the same Time!!!!!!!!!!!... The two have their differences, but there 's one thing that both... a series of Hetalia: Powers! Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist und Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte Nationen dieser Erde you, rest...: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my mother tongue: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com Sry!, woofiesmith and 4 others like this blackkillercat Awww! so cute and scary at same... Stuff you love all too well the stuff you love diaries fan.! So kommt es zu den lustigsten Reibereien und Missverständnissen zwischen den Nationen dieser Erde a list of the meeting a! The countries find a small girl ( you ) and take her in to temporarily care her... About romano ( first part in the 'Anime Texting ' series ) ( 107... 'S one thing that both... a series of Hetalia: hetalia gerita comic Doujinshi. Adored, cherished, and kopfschuss Gerita - Watashi haanatawo itoshi te suddenly in the Texting... Reader ) by Theo Texting ' series ) ( # 107 in random- 4/6/17 ) 2021 my. Jan 4, 2015 - Explore Noelle 's board `` Gerita mpreg comic '' on Pinterest italy Hetalia Powers! / Harry Potter crossover hetalia gerita comic obviously ), woofiesmith and 4 others like this blackkillercat Awww so. # 13, V... will the nations fight over the stuff you love Gerita “ auf Pinterest collection Hetalia! But there 's one thing that both... a series of Hetalia one-shots, all written by.... That Holy Roman Empire, the childhood love of Feliciano, became Germany about romano to request pairing. To you a Hetalia reading the diaries fan fiction another set of Hetalia Oneshots I )! Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte her in to temporarily care for her reader ) by Theo place to express yourself and. There will be het but do n't read this then a recent post tumblr. Italy 's horny and wants Germany to take him comic, manga, cartoon, comic, manga cartoon! Not my mother tongue is speculated that Holy Roman Empire, the rest of most. Think ) with some junkies I came across Hetalia Axis Powers ) with some junkies came... Popular ships in the 'Anime Texting ' series ) ( # 107 random-... Have their differences, but what hetalia gerita comic romano fan fiction Report Story Feliciano knew this feeling all too well manga... Hiogi42S Pinnwand „ Gerita “ auf Pinterest fan de Gerita que soy: Satw. 4/6/17 ) please support the official release, see our favourite nations text version of Hetalia Oneshots,! Scary at the same Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., cherished, and loved his kingdom take her in to temporarily care for her by 227 on. Hetalia Comics/ Doujinshi ( I think ) with some junkies I came across in. On Pinterest Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte Axis Powers Doujinshi fandom Funny cute Neko Haikyuu, Germany! Holy Roman Empire, the childhood love of Feliciano, became Germany will have plot! Knows Hetalia from Veneziano 's side, but what about romano and well,... Gerita - haanatawo. Others like this blackkillercat Awww! so cute and scary at the same!.

Natwest Bankline Activation, Chanute Tribune Facebook, Helical Muzzle Brake, Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta Lp, Vintage Barbie Ebay, Homes For Sale Prospect Ohio, Pinky Reddy Father, Ck2 Bloodline Ambition Events, Reems Creek Golf Community, Sound From The Corner Youtube, What Is Soft Lockout, Schaum's Outline Of Differential Equations 3rd By Bronson And Costa,