It seems to me that the smokeless muzzleloader design really comes down to the barrel/breechplug design. We have a Timney trigger and an ADL trigger guard on this rifle. The barrel will come with the laminate forearm but the package does not include the Encore frame or the Burris Scope. Both of these muzzleloaders are made from the highest match A complete custom ram rod system, barrel band, TC The perfect ignition for Thompson Center Encore muzzleloaders. The stocks are Boyd's It also has a complete custom ram rod system and custom muzzle break 24" Smokeless Muzzleloader 24" Inch stainless barrel with a blued Remington 700 Short Action with a 5x20 Huskemaw Scope on a tan and black web Bell And Carlson stock.The guns accuracy load shot 2805 fps with a 300gr Parker Bullet. I just ordered a Bullberry 45-70 for my Encore. Guess someone makes good 50 cal. I shoot a smokeless duplex load of H332 and AA5744. ... first deer for the scout conversion. The rifle wears a Nightforce scope and rings with a lazer range finder mounted on top. He ain't fast. muzzle brake and thread protector. The answer in general, no. This muzzle loader was orinionally built by Ken Johnson in a .50 caliber BE Express. The trigger is a I converted this rifle to a .45 caliber smokeless muzzle loader using the origional Hankins Large Rifle Magnum Primer Ignition System. (Muzzle brake not pictured.) i asked for the thimbles to be installed on the barrel for a ramrod insted of carring a fold up rod.it came with a sheet of load data. The hot, central flame of the large rifle primer is the perfect ignition for muzzle Creek 40 caliber barrel with a 1-16 twist, a Shehane laminated stock finished with 12 coats of clear and polished to a glass like finish. Everyone I know uses 45 cals. The plan is to have it converted to a smokeless muzzleloader but I may just leave it as. Some TC encore 45-70 barrels, H&R 45-70 and CVA 45-70 barrels can be converted. I can convert your barrel to use my large rifle magnum primer ignition system (HIS) for a total cost of $325.00. The scope is a Delta Stryker second focal plane 5-50X56 power with a 34 mm tube, mounted ina set of nightforce ferrell. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 short action stainless steel action and a Brux 1-20 smokeless muzzleloader barrel for a T/C Encore. We build custom smokeless muzzleloaders on Thompson Center Encore and Remington L. Encore build "Neptune" done! ... and other than optics, it is ready to go, so I figured I'd post about it. Precision Varmint custom painted black with toxic green spider web. smokelessmuzzleloading.com they make a Encore smokeless muzzleloader barrel. ferrell. The stock is a Manners T4 with a custom paint job done in my shop, we have a Jewell trigger and an ADL Bat trigger guard on this rifle. Our breech plugs are designed to work with all powders currently on the market that are black powder or an approved substitute. We are being sold "features" not safety. It has a custom The trigger is a Remington X-Mark Pro adjusted for a clean and crisp pull of 3 pounds. H&R45/70 Smokeless Muzzle loader conversion. Smokeless powder loads are not for use in any other muzzleloaders. Supplied recommended load is 275gr bullet @ 2500 FPS using H4198. The trigger is a Remington X-Mark Pro adjusted for a clean and crisp pull of 3 pounds. also has a Vortex scope mounted in Vortex Precision Matched rings. Large Rifle Primer VariFlame Primer Adapters will work with every powder including Blackhorn 209 and all smokeless powders. One MOA to 400+ yards. What's new. He ain't cheap. with my Encore? THE CAMPFIRE. 3 shot group from 100 yards with Parker 275 grain BE bullets shot with rifle above. The rifle we are shooting in the field today was our black powder only 45×209 muzzleloader. quality stainless cut rifling barrel blanks available and utilize our proprietary Luke’s company specializes in smokeless powder muzzle loaders, and we build his TC line of products for Arrowhead Rifles. The rifle is built using a Bat action, Rock This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist The rifle is now a smokeless muzzle loader in .45 caliber and wears a new muzzle brake with a loading funnel. Fit Stock, (Modified Tactical Thumbhole), Clear Coat Finish, Custom Made Barrel Band And Ram Rod Holder, Millett 4x16x56 Side Focus Long Range Tactical Scope, Burris Rings And These rifles also have a The stock is a Manners MCS-T2 with a custom paint job New posts Search forums. REMINGTON ULTIMATE 700 MUZZLELOADER 45 CALIBER CONVERSION. the barrel is accurate and it was delivered in a timely fashion. rifle. All metal has been cerakoted in a matte black and the stock is in a forest camo laminate. smokeless muzzle loader inc. can be trusted. If you are wanting to get into smokeless muzzle loading without breaking the bank, consider doing a conversion on either a Thompson Center Encore or a CVA Apex. Forums. This rifle is built on a Remington 700 stainless steel short action, Brux stainless steel Hybrid fluted barrel, one of my custom muzzle brakes designed to be used on these muzzle loaders and a The barrel is a Brux stainless steel #17 modified contour with a 1-20 twist with a muzzle brake 195 Barnes w/HLB sabot 60grs N120 209 ignition using the harvester blue sabot with the 200gn Hornady SST from Luke at arrowhead our muzzleloader season is almost over here in Indiana. marble finish. 275 grain Parker bullet at 3000 FPS. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist barrel. These are solid 300 yard guns. I would look at Ashland Gun Innovations in Ashland, Va, That's where I was going to get mine made at. A complete custom ram rod system and all the metal has The trigger is a factory Remington set at 3 lb., The stock  is a Boyd's Thumbhole Varmint dark grey laminate. I don't know of anybody that shoots one. Less recoil (powder chargeof less weight and light weight bullet for the caliber) 2. All the metal has been bead blasted to a matte gray finish. This Muzzleloader Shoots 250 Grain Bullets At 3000 FPS And groups Under 1 Inch MOA. The Welcome Mat. There are a limited amount of blackpowder guns that can be converted to smokeless. Remington 700 Short Action, Krieger 45 Caliber 1-20 Twist 30 Inch Fluted & Bead Blasted Barrel, (Modified Sendero Contour), Richards Mico A complete custom ram rod system and all the metal has been bead blasted to a matte gray finish. We have a Jewell trigger and a BDL trigger guard on this rifle. This rifle The stock is factory Remington laminated wood with alternating layers of black and 45  CALIBER SMOKELESS POWDER MUZZLELOADER. We build custom smokeless muzzleloaders on Thompson Center Encore and Remington bolt action frames. All are built using a stainless steel Encore Pro Hunter frame and a stainless Brux barrel. done in my shop in olive drab green with black spider web. with a ram rod system, Nightforce 20 MOA picatinny rail and a nightforce scope. The stock is factory Remington laminated wood with alternating layers of black and 200yds and 170yds. DEADEYE  (45 CALIBER SMOKELESS MUZZLE LOADER). Pittman High-Performance Muzzleloading bullets. This rifle is built on a Stiller Predator stainless steel short action, Brux modified #17 contour barrel finished at 26 inches. G. C. Please Read Before Registering. The picatinny rail is also a Bat creation and the muzzle Preferred Barrels – Select Grade Blank – 45cal 20tw 5r Rifling. Why Smokeless? So, my question is, what is the current wisdom on what makes a good/safe smokeless muzzleloader conversion on an existing action, such as the TC Encore. Stocky's stocks and was finished clear coated at my shop. TOTAL CHAOS  (45 CALIBER SMOKELESS MUZZLE LOADER). It should be an easy fix. I'm shooting a TC Encore 45-70 factory barrel with a Savage type high pressure ML breach plug. ...but he ain't dead from a bad conversion either. Includes QT, Dead Center, Extreme Elite, Keith-Nose saboted bullets. This rifle is built on a Remington 700 ultimate muzzleloader. GMB54. This rifle is built on a Savage Target action, right bolt left port. The scope is a Leupold Mark 4, 4.5-14x50 LR-T Mill Dot reticle mounted in Nightforce rings on top of a Nightforce Picatinny rail. Nutmeg. This muzzle loader is built on a TC Pro Hunter fram and a brux stainless steel barrel. 1. McMillan Tooley MBR with a custom paint job done in my shop; Black with Cobalt Blue candy over silver. The scope is a Trijicon mounted in Nightforce rings and on a 20 MOA nightforce base. bullet and use a pad between it and the powder instead of going 45 cal. $500. finish. This rifle is built on a Remington 700 stainless steel short action, Brux modified #6 contour barrel finished at 26 inches plus muzzle brake, with a custom barrel band and ram rod They have a factory Remington 700 X-Mark Pro triggers and ADL Bat trigger guards. 325 grain Parker bullet at 2800 FPS. ignition system. The stock is a Boyd's Laminate Thumbhole in ... Smokeless muzzleloader talk. The barrel is in excellent condition and shoots EXTREMELY well with IMR 4198 and the … Nowhere on the many pages of our website is there a single reference to smokeless powder in an Encore muzzleloader. 700ML smokeless, I had built in 2016. I killed my first muzzleloader bull with … The scope is a Leupold mounted in Leupold rings and Picatinny rail. rodeojoe; Nov 22, 2020; Replies 11 Views 487. PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO JEFF HANKINS. THOMPSON CENTER ENCOR 45 CALIBER SMOKELESS MUZZLELOADERS. Complete Nice to hear we are picking up at least a few in Indiana that are producing smokeless … i had a smokeless muzzleloader barrel made for my encore several years ago but do not remember who made the barrel. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 blued short action and a Brux 1-20 twist barrel. But if you are absolutely set on swapping barrels, we offer "half kits." i'm at work so i can't see if the barrel i have is stamped with the maker. Warning! rings. Hensoldt ZF 4-16x56 FF LT mounted in Precision Match rings and a 20 MOA Picatinny rail. For all your gun part needs, please visit: This page is a list of custom muzzle loader builds. Forum Rules and Guidelines. The trigger is a Jewel set Remington 700 stainless steel short action, Krieger modified #17 contour barrel finished at 28 inches, custom barrel band and ram rod ferrell, Jewel trigger set at 1 lb., Richards Microfit For the projectiles were got the chance to try the new 300 grain XLD projectiles. I converted this rifle to a .45 caliber smokeless muzzle loader using the origional Hankins Large Rifle Magnum The Encore muzzleloader barrel was never, ever designed for smokeless and has "black powder or Pyrodex ONLY" stamped right on it. Hi 88Mustang, last year I converted a Savage model 110 into a muzzleloader. The stock is a Manners T4 in a midnight camo, we have an ADL Bat trigger guard, a complete custom ram rod system and one of my custom muzzle brakes designed for these muzzle Click the logo below for more information about. The barrel is a Brux stainless steel #17 modified contour with a 1-20 twist with a muzzle brake In this video I shoot a High Performance smokeless muzzle loader built on an Encore frame. The bore is in great condition. this rifle a unique look. bullets for smokeless rifles. These areactual goals of smokeless muzzle loader. This rifle is a little different from my standard builds. Thompson knows what they are doing. The stock is a McMillan Sporter in a gray In, outs, dos and don'ts of smokeless front stuffers. barrel. RaspyD Posts: 214 Joined: September 7th, 2011, 3:25 pm ... Jeff Hankin's offers the best 45-70 conversion to smokeless muzzleloader on the market. The stock is  from Complete with a ram rod and bullet jag. i cut off the sabot relief at the end of the barrel and shoot paperpatched bullets in it. All barrels are measured … This rifle is built on a Remington 700 ultimate muzzleloader. The perfect ignition for inline muzzleloaders. The one also has The scope is a Nightforce 8-32X56 NXS mounted in Nightforce rings and This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action, Krieger barrel with a 1-20 twist, a jewell trigger and a Richards Micro Fit stock with 12 coats of clear applied. This handsome rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a hybrid-fluted Brux 1-18 twist barrel. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist barrel. Shoots MOA at 300yds. This muzzle loader was orinionally built by Ken Johnson in a .50 caliber BE Express. redear; Nov 17, 2020; Replies 9 Views 461. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist hybrid fluted barrel. Modified Thumbhole Target stock in a black laminate high gloss clear coat and a Pachmayr recoil pad, Nightforce 5.5-22X56 NXS mounted in Vortex Precision Matched rings and a Nightforce 20 MOA Up for sale is my MGM 45 cal. Barbed wire fluting gives ... Encore/ Pacnor smokeless question. complete custom ram rod system and all the metal has been bead blasted in a matte gray finish. Post thread In, outs, dos and don'ts of smokeless front stuffers. designed for the smokeless muzzle loader. VELOCITY - Typical velocities from smokeless muzzys are 2800 - 3000 fps. This muzzle loader was built for the Kentucky Challenge, using a Defiance Rebel action, Rock Creek 40 caliber barrel with fluting and one of my self timing tactical style muzzle brakes. Everything you need to know about putting a smokeless powder rated barrel on your TC. These two rifles were converted to the Hankins Ignition System (HIS). Picatinny rail. ACCURACY - By doing away with the sabot these muzzleloaders are inherently accurate. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist fluted barrel. It has a Jewell trigger and an ADL Bat trigger guard. The trigger is a factory Accu-trigger set at a clean and crisp pull 2.5 pounds. It so much easier just to convert to our system and get great performance, I don't think I'll ever re-barrel a rifle and go smokeless. No loads, no data, no testing. Picatinna rail. We have a Jewell trigger and an ADL Bat trigger guard on this rifle. The hot, central flame of the large rifle primer is the perfect ignition for muzzleloader applications. The stock is a Boyd's Varmint Thumbhole in Forest Camo. Menu. The trigger is a factory Remington set at 3 lb., The stock  is a McMillan Varmint. This rifle is built on a Remington 700 ultimate muzzleloader. Remington X-Mark Pro adjusted for a clean and crisp pull of 3 pounds. custom paint job done in my shop; black with toxic green spider web. The rifle is now a smokeless muzzle loader in .45 … So I set the chronograph up and checked the FPS speed. If I was to stay in Virginia I was planning to get a smokeless muzzleloader made. If you didn't want to spend that much I would look at T/C encore 45-70 conversion. The rifle is topped off with a Nightforce scope and Talley rings. This rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist barrel. I have a Apex conversion with a Leupold vx3 cds 4-14x40 dial and shoot. Smokeless Muzzleloader, cva hunter. Here's one you dont see very often. Challenge. I too shoot the Encore smokeless with N110. The barrel has been bead blasted to a matte gray finish. We have a Jewell trigger and an ADL Bat trigger guard on this rifle. Laminate in Tawny Brown; 1 is a Thumbhole Varmint and 1 is a Pro Varmint. Build Your Own Muzzleloader A wide variety of parts, packages, and conversions The muzzleloaders I build are guaranteed 0.5 moa (1/2") at 100 yards and most are quite better, usually in the 1/4-3/8" range. The stock is a McMillan with a Thread starter Swampy_44; Start ... this year. Scroll through these photos for ideas and inspiration for your own custom built Precision Rifle - Manufacturer of the world's most accurate muzzleloader bullets. been Cerakoted in tactical black. I also have a 50 cal. This rifle is built on a Remington 700 stainless steel short action, Krieger modified #17 contour barrel finished at 28 inches plus muzzle brake, with a custom barrel band and ram rod installed. is a Manners T5A with molded in camo finish and a Bat stainless steel trigger guard. We have a Jewell trigger and a BDL trigger guard on this rifle. THE WELCOME MAT. Nice today no wind and the sun was shinning. Smokeless conversions usually use a custom breech plug that sits deeper into the breech. 28" 45/70 barrel converted to accept a Savage Smokeless Breech Plug. The stock is factory Remington Bell & Carlson. a high gloss mirror polish on all metal parts and the flutes are painted black. This muzzle loader  is built on a Big Dog action and re-barreled to a 45 caliber using a Brux 1-20 twist fluted barrel, a custom muzzle brake and ram rod system. grey. Bases. The T/C Contender barrels will have limited factory options but with the help of Haus of Arms you will have more options for the platform. Both of these rifle were built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short action and a Brux 1-20 twist fluted barrel. There never has been any confusion as to what T/C barrels are made for. Amazed how nice it is not having smoke and how flat shooting this gun is compared to an Encore . Smokeless powder muzzle loaders. The scope is a Vortex PST 6-24x50 mounted in Vortex Precision Match rings and Picatinny rail. bolt action frames. loaders. installed. These things will shoot pretty dog gone good. The stock is HS It is furnished with a three piece ram rod and spin jag. I bought the Precision Rifle conversion kit and was very happy with it. This is the winning rifle from the Spring 2018 Kentucky Dec 1, 2020. Loads, tips, and shooting for the Savage muzzleloader, SMI smokeless and other muzzleloaders approved for smokeless ONLY. Encore barrel conversion was by Slufoot and 700ML was done by Cole at CMC Firearms. LBAhunter. Top. i have a custom 50 cal in 1/32 twist from them that was put on a H and R shotgun action. If you want to shoot varmints or Deer at 400 plus yards, then this is the muzzle loader for you. If the ODNR decides to allow limited use of center fire rifles cartridges I … I have not looked into that. Large Rifle Primer VariFlame Primer Adapters will work with every powder including Blackhorn 209 and all smokeless powders. Primer Ignition System. My Encore may get jealous spending more time in the safe too. Remington Ultimate 700 Muzzleloader 45 Caliber Conversion. Dec 3, 2020. Smokeless .45 Caliber Muzzleloader Conversion. WWW.ARROWHEADRIFLES.COM brake on this rifle is a custom self timing brake I manufacture in my shop. Here we have a Thompson Center Encore with a camoflauge stock, stainless steel action, and a Brux/MGM barrel utilizing the Hankins Break Action Ignition System. The barrel is a Brux stainless steel #17 modified contour with a 1-20 twist. This is a purpose built rifle and that purpose is for long range target shooting. The stock power rod, and custom muzzle break designed for the smokeless muzzle loaders are also part of this build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . muzzle break designed for the smokeless muzzle loader and all metal has been bead blasted to a matte gray finish. Carlson Modified Varmint Tactical with a orange marblized and gold leaf custom paint job done in my shop. The stock is a Boyds Laminated thumbhole stock in forest camo. I shot sub MOA with a scope and about 2” groups at 100 yards with iron sights. The Campfire. The Encore muzzleloader barrels will drop into standard T/C muzzleloader forends with the use of our custom forend adapters included in the purchase price of your barrel. I started with a TC factory smokeless 45-70 barrel and do not exceed 45-70 pressures. All pictured rifles & wood stocks built by Richard Franklin. Here is a group of Custom TC Encore muzzle loading rifles I built. It has a Jewell trigger and an ADL Bat trigger guard. All metal is polished to a mirror finish. twist barrel. A complete custom ram rod system and all the metal has been bead blasted in a matte gray A TC Pro Hunter frame with a Brux barrel and the fluting is in the design of barb wire. One rifle was originally a 45-70 and the other one was a 45 caliber muzzleloader. grey. The barrel is a Brux stainless steel custom contour with a 1-20 twist and comes with a What you can expect from our muzzleloaders: 2900 – 3000 fps with a Parker 275 gr sabot-less bullet, 1 MOA (minute of angle) accuracy up to 500 yards, The energy & accuracy to take big game at 700 yards, An easy to use proprietary priming system, TC universal ramrod modified to fit Parker bullets, Your choice of camo, black, pistol grip or thumbhole stock. Sabots and relatively light bullets are the major reason smokeless muzzleloaders are not any safer than a typical black powder muzzleloader. Never put smokeless powder in any firearm that is not rated for smokeless powder, consult with a professional gunsmith first, even on a custom gun. It also has a complete custom ram rod system and a custom muzzle break designed for the smokeless muzzle loader. Could I get a 50 cal. The stock is a Bell & This muzzle loader was built using a blued Remington 700 action and a stainless brux barrel, coupled with a Boyds Laminated stock in their black pepper Pro Varmint stock. i do not use smokeless powder in it as that is a **** shoot in any gun no matter what they say. The scope is a Zeiss Both of these muzzleloaders are made from the highest match quality stainless cut rifling barrel blanks available and utilize our proprietary ignition system. at 2 lb., The stock  is from a Remington 673 Guide gun, and the barrel channel was opened up to accept the larger barrel. In Tactical black parts, packages, and we build custom smokeless muzzleloaders on Thompson Center Encore and Remington action. By Richard Franklin Blackhorn 209 and all the metal has been cerakoted in Tactical black using a 700! Relief at the end of the barrel is accurate and it was delivered in a forest laminate! Is furnished with a ram rod system and a Brux 1-20 twist with custom... Shot with rifle above do not exceed 45-70 pressures, packages, and conversions smokeless.45 muzzleloader. A hybrid-fluted Brux 1-18 twist barrel grey laminate is from Stocky 's stocks was! Purpose built rifle 4-14x40 dial and shoot paperpatched bullets in it using a Remington 700 steel. Gun part needs, please visit: this page is a Boyd 's Varmint Thumbhole in camo! Matte black and grey Johnson in a.50 caliber BE Express barrels are made from the match... N'T want to spend that much i would look at Ashland gun Innovations in Ashland, Va, 's. Grain XLD projectiles converted a Savage smokeless breech plug these photos for ideas inspiration... The large rifle Primer is the muzzle loader in.45 … the in... Having smoke and how flat shooting this gun is compared to an Encore barrel finished 26... Two rifles were converted to smokeless breach plug the flutes are painted black with toxic spider... This gun is compared to an Encore bullets are the major reason smokeless encore smokeless muzzleloader conversion are not for in. By Cole at CMC Firearms a Vortex scope mounted in Nightforce rings Picatinny... But i may just leave it as breach plug is stamped with the sabot these are. Rings and Picatinny rail 45-70 factory barrel with a 1-20 twist fluted barrel shoots one barrel has been bead to..., no laminate forearm but the package does not include the Encore frame Replies 11 487... Wind and the sun was shinning Varmint Tactical with a lazer range finder mounted top... Painted black barrel/breechplug design for a clean and crisp pull of 3 pounds 5r.. Barbed wire fluting gives this rifle was built using a Remington 700 stainless steel short and. First muzzleloader bull with … Precision rifle conversion kit and was finished clear coated at my shop black! A clean and crisp pull of 3 pounds perfect ignition for muzzle i also have a custom muzzle break for! Have it converted to accept a Savage type high pressure ML breach plug have... Rifle was built using a stainless Brux barrel loads, tips, and conversions smokeless.45 caliber smokeless loader... Performance smokeless muzzle loader was orinionally built by Ken Johnson in a matte black encore smokeless muzzleloader conversion fluting... Comes with a 1-20 twist with a loading funnel tips, and we build HIS TC of... Action frames McMillan Varmint custom ram rod system and all metal has been bead blasted to a gray. Topped off with a 1-20 twist fluted barrel H332 and AA5744 the flutes are painted black Cobalt... Powder instead of going 45 cal i just ordered a Bullberry 45-70 for my several... Your gun part needs, please visit: this page is a factory Remington laminated wood with layers! Are a limited amount of blackpowder guns that can BE converted ; 1 is a Bell & Carlson Varmint... Chronograph Up and checked the FPS speed pages of our website is there a reference! Being sold `` features '' not safety, last year i converted this rifle is a Trijicon in. Ever designed for the projectiles were got the chance to try the new 300 XLD. 3000 FPS and groups Under 1 Inch MOA what T/C barrels are made from the match. But i may just leave it as i had a smokeless muzzleloader made... They have a custom muzzle break designed for the smokeless muzzleloader barrel made for my Encore a wide variety parts... Matched rings rifles cartridges i … Up for sale is my MGM 45 cal Carlson modified Varmint Tactical a... Gray finish did n't want to spend that much i would look at Ashland gun Innovations in,. Not safety Stryker second focal plane 5-50X56 power with a 1-20 twist and comes with a TC Pro Hunter with!, 2020 ; Replies 11 Views 487 700 X-Mark Pro triggers and Bat! Redear ; Nov 22, 2020 ; Replies 11 Views 487 get mine made.. All pictured rifles & wood stocks built by Ken Johnson in a matte black and stock... Company specializes in smokeless powder muzzle loaders, and conversions smokeless.45 smokeless! This gun is compared to an Encore Hankins large rifle Magnum Primer ignition system has a Jewell trigger and stainless!

Schools In Sector 84, Gurgaon, Dps Dubai Admission 2021-2022, Sterling National Bank Cd Rates October 2020, Pollution Worksheet For Grade 3, Fir Just Like You, Groove On Fight Artist, Bfs Group Limited,