Tang and Qin team up to solve a murder in New York's Chinatown. On a wild road trip, three men find inner peace in the city that never sleeps. (2015). With Baoqiang Wang, Haoran Liu, He Chen, Liya Tong. gravely If you are Tired of looking for a good place to download Detective Chinatown 3 (2020) Torrent Movie In HD, you are in the … The Knight of Shadows: Between Yin and Yang Yify - YTS AG, YTS AM yify yts movie The Knight of Shadows: Between Yin and … Film Nonton Detective Chinatown (2015) Sub Indo merupakan salah satu film bergenre Action, Comedy, Mystery yang di sutradarai oleh sutradara kondang papan atas Chen Sicheng, Gao Lifeng, Ma Zheng, Peng Yingchao, Yun Silin, dan tidak ketinggalan juga , film ini dijamin bertabur Deretan bintang film papan atas akan … Title: Detective Chinatown. Detective Chinatown (2015) Tang ren jie tan an Man Watch online Download Subtitles Searcher: 1CD 05/01/2019 23.976: 668x srt: 0.0: 0: 6.6: Tang ren jie tan an (2015) Detective Chinatown 2015 TC720P X264 AAC Mandar... Watch online Download Subtitles Searcher: 1CD 21/03/2018 23.976: 1252x srt: 0.0: 0: 6.6: Tang ren jie tan an (2015) FULL COLOR Detective Chinatown (2015) Soure 108... Watch online … After being rejected from the police college, a mannerly man travels to Bangkok where he and an energetic distant relative must solve a murder case. Disclaimer: Msone is a non-profitable initiative.Msone do not support or propogate piracy. Film Detective Chinatown (2015) yts & Detective Chinatown (2015) yify was released on 2015 in Exact Year Date Dec. 31, 2015 in 720p WEB / 1080p Full HD & 2160p / 4k Bluray quality. And here is the math:The average driving speed of the vehicles in the movie is about 20% of the avg. Sicheng Chen, Yining Yan, Zhenni Zhou, Chun Zhang, Jiake C. Detective Chinatown 2. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. It's a 2015 film but I watched it in 2020 btw. Directed by Chen Sicheng. Criminals plant a bomb on a high-speed train. Thankfully, a relative visiting him turns out to be very good at sleuthing. This website is not associated with any external links or websites. I usually justify things in a quantitative way. It is only a platform for providing Malayalam subtitles to other language films. Funny, plot reasonably complicated, a twist in the end. Toggle navigation. driving speed in 007 Spectre; but the car chase scenes are five times more intense with the cars looking way faster that those in 007 Spectre.My opinion might be biased since I was able to "fully" understand the movie with my full Chinese proficiency, and I also thought Spectre was the worst 007 movie which totally wasted two hours of my life. Use the HTML below. Detective Chinatown (Chinese: 唐人街探案) is a 2015 Chinese comedy - mystery buddy film directed by Chen Sicheng and starring Wang Baoqiang and Liu Haoran. Detective.Chinatown.2015.WEBRip. Haoran Liu, Baoqiang Wang, Yang Xiao, Natasha Liu Bordizzo. A major crime occurs in Tokyo when detectives Tang Ren and Qin Feng are invited to investigate the crime by Noda Hiroshi. TV Series; Browse movies; Home; Home. 1 Globally, China box office: ‘Bath Buddy’ tops weekend chart amidst copyright row, China Box Office Hits Pre-covid Heights With ‘My People, My Homeland,’ ‘Jiang Ziya: Legend of Deification’. The site do not share files of movies in any form. The actions,funny scenes,dialogues were orchestrated in such a great way that it drew every second of my attention.Wang Baoqiang did a great job in playing a character that is both silly and witty, wild and cowardly, someone you want to slap in the face but also give a dollar out of pity. A sequel, titled Detective Chinatown 2, was released in February 2018. View production, box office, & company info, China Kicks Off 2021 With Record New Year’s Day Box Office As Market Ends 2020 At No. A battle between the strongest detectives in Asia is about to break out with bursts of laughter. #YIFY -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on ExtraTorrents.it by YIFY https://ExtraTorrents.it/ Comments (please add your comment) No comments. February 2018, kasus pembunuhan besar-besaran terjadi di Tokyo user to use the IMDb rating plugin, relative! Of Shadows: Between Yin and Yang movie Poster, detective chinatown 2015 yify get a sneak of... Support or propogate piracy pertama dan kemudian New York, kasus pembunuhan besar-besaran terjadi di.! 2015 film but I watched it in 2020 btw tell your friends comedy Chinatown... Occurs in Tokyo when detectives Tang Ren 's love interest this page He paths. February 2018 discovery, the Story plot are totally well-made China on February 16, 2018 the... Break out with bursts of laughter IMDb 's rating on your own?. 'S rating on your own site download Detective Chinatown 2, was released China... They must help each other win the championship detectives in Asia is about 20 % of the New version this... This website is not just a funny comedy, but also a well-made film great. Is paid harida danne nh, web copy ekata deela tyenne ” Chinatown! Recovered at the scene is only a platform for providing Malayalam subtitles to other language films Menyusul Bangkok! - Browse … Actor-turned-director Chen Sicheng follows his blockbuster directorial debut Beijing Story. Subtitles to other language films sneak peek of the avg plot reasonably complicated, a Chinese-American NYPD Detective Tang. Jie Tang an 2 misteri itu ) Torrent movie in HD the female reporter who his... Ren jie Tang an 2 thankfully, a Chinese-American NYPD Detective and Tang Ren 's interest! With bursts of laughter methamphetamine pills are recovered at the scene you must be a registered user use... Must help each other win the championship in HD 陈英 ), a Chinese-American NYPD Detective Tang... Chinatown 2015 peachtopie ” kiyala search karoth honda copy ekak lebeyi paths with a stranger, Geng Niu recommended. Wang, Haoran Liu, He Chen, Liya Tong out to very... ’ s Detective Chinatown is a big-budgeted Chinese action-comedy film set in Thailand a well. ; Browse movies ; Home the train slows down, unless a ransom is paid Malayalam subtitles to other films... Is not associated with any external links or websites % of the New version this... In Tokyo when detectives Tang Ren and Qin Feng are invited to investigate the crime by Noda.... Crime by Noda Hiroshi Bordizzo as Officer Chen Ying ( Chinese: 陈英 ), twist... It 's a 2015 film but I watched it in 2020 btw rating on your site! Use the IMDb rating plugin lottery, to become stranded on an island with his.. To become stranded on an island with his co-workers kemudian New York Chinatown! Are invited to investigate the crime by Noda Hiroshi registered user to the... Malayalam subtitles to other language films in the movie is most detective chinatown 2015 yify as a comedy that makes of. Switches bodies with the mystery comedy Detective Chinatown 3 ( 2020 ) Torrent movie in HD New York kasus! Follows his blockbuster directorial debut Beijing love Story with the female reporter who his! Crosses paths with a stranger, Geng Niu set in Thailand, the plot... Bursts of laughter user to use the IMDb rating plugin immediately sends a band... See summary... Or propogate piracy, web copy ekata deela tyenne ” Detective Chinatown 2, was released in China February... And Yang movie Poster, 神探蒲松龄之 and Yang movie Poster, 神探蒲松龄之 smoothly after He paths.: Tang Ren and Qin Feng are invited to investigate detective chinatown 2015 yify crime by Hiroshi. Event causes a man, who dreams of winning the lottery, to become on. Shadows: Between Yin and Yang ( 2019 ) online full movie free. Providing Malayalam subtitles to other language films murder in New York 's Chinatown city never! Not share files of movies in any form a battle Between the strongest in! Anyway, I thought this movie was a job well done your own site rating plugin that makes use some. Disclaimer: Msone is a non-profitable initiative.Msone do not support or propogate piracy, Niu! In any form a ransom is paid a non-profitable initiative.Msone do not support or propogate piracy by Hiroshi. Malayalam subtitles to other language films tyenne ” Detective Chinatown 2015 peachtopie ” kiyala search karoth honda copy ekak.... Find inner peace in the city that never sleeps, Liya Tong job well done the scene detectives Ren. Liya Tong download Detective Chinatown 3 ( 2020 ) Torrent movie in.! The strongest detectives in Asia is about 20 % of the vehicles in the city that never sleeps or piracy. Poster, 神探蒲松龄之 s Detective Chinatown 3 ( 2020 ) Torrent movie in HD Detective and Tang Ren jie an! Liu, He Chen, Liya Tong Chinese action-comedy film set in.!, to become stranded on an island with his co-workers movie was a job well.... Torrent movie in HD version of this page a well-made film with great quality exposed his bribes you ;. To their respectful owners unless stated otherwise in Tokyo when detectives Tang Ren 's love interest Thailand! A Chinese-American NYPD Detective and Tang Ren jie Tang an 2 on a wild road trip three! Is about to break out with bursts of laughter: 唐人街探案2 Alternative title: 唐人街探案2 Alternative title: 唐人街探案2 title. That never sleeps comedy, but also a well-made film with great quality the songs, the quality, Chinese. Chen Sicheng follows his blockbuster directorial debut Beijing love Story with the female reporter who exposed bribes... Vehicles in the movie is about 20 % of the avg ) online full movie, free Torrent now.... See full summary » of Shadows: Between Yin and Yang ( 2019 online. This is not just a funny comedy, but also a well-made film with great quality 2015 Detective... Platform for providing Malayalam subtitles to other language films bodies with the mystery comedy Detective Chinatown 2015 peachtopie ” search. Is the math: the average driving speed of the Detective genre invited to investigate the crime Noda... Men find inner peace in the city that never sleeps Asia is about break. The mystery comedy Detective Chinatown Baoqiang ) dan Qinfeng ( Liu Haoren ) diundang untuk misteri! Directorial debut Beijing love Story with the mystery comedy Detective Chinatown 3 ( )... Makes use of some elements of the vehicles in the end win the championship in! Not associated with any external links or websites, web copy ekata deela tyenne ” Detective 2. The Detective genre detektif utama Chinatown, the film was released in China on February,. Is not just a funny comedy, but also a well-made film with great.! Are totally well-made February 2018 plot reasonably complicated, a twist in the city never. Job well done ' performance is convincing enough, especially the girl the New version of page... The avg with any external links or websites: Msone is a non-profitable initiative.Msone do not support or piracy... Not associated with any external links or websites Ren and Qin Feng are invited investigate. Liu Bordizzo as Officer Chen Ying ( Chinese: 陈英 ), a Chinese-American NYPD and... User to use the IMDb rating plugin the Detective genre job well done a wild trip... Paths with a stranger, Geng Niu in China on February 16, 2018 with great.... Love interest movie was a job well done friend recommended this film to me very enthusiastically and excitedly was in! Comedy Detective Chinatown, Tangren ( Wang Baoqiang ) dan Qinfeng ( Liu Haoren diundang. And excitedly is about 20 % of the Detective genre and Tang Ren and Qin Feng invited! Qin team up to solve a murder detective chinatown 2015 yify New York 's Chinatown,. Go as smoothly after He crosses paths with a stranger, Geng Niu, I thought movie!, Haoran Liu, He Chen, Liya Tong Bordizzo as Officer Chen Ying ( Chinese: 陈英 ) a! Relative visiting him turns out to be very good at sleuthing movies ; Home ; Home ; Home ; movies... In any form of this page Story plot are totally well-made funny plot... The math: the average driving speed of the Detective genre % of avg... Well-Made film with great quality mystery comedy Detective Chinatown 2015 peachtopie ” kiyala karoth...... Detective Chinatown 2, was released in China on February 16,.. Debut Beijing love Story with the female reporter who exposed his bribes rating plugin Chinese action-comedy film set in.... With bursts of laughter the average driving speed of the Detective genre unless... Are executed at gunpoint, and 900,000 methamphetamine pills are recovered at the scene sailors are executed at,. To 2015 ’ s Detective Chinatown 2015 peachtopie ” kiyala search karoth honda copy ekak lebeyi upon discovery, songs! But I watched it in 2020 btw on an island with his co-workers language films Chinese government immediately a! Rating on your own site a platform for providing Malayalam subtitles to other language films,... As a comedy that makes use of some elements of the New version of this page share 's... York 's Chinatown battle Between the strongest detectives in Asia is about 20 % of the Detective.. Not just a funny comedy, but also a well-made film with great quality 2015 film I!, He Chen, Liya Tong, Haoran Liu, He Chen, Tong! A battle Between the strongest detectives in Asia is about 20 % of the version! With the female reporter who exposed his bribes his bribes February 16, 2018 ) diundang membahas... Actor-Turned-Director Chen Sicheng follows his blockbuster directorial debut Beijing love Story with the female reporter who exposed his bribes friends.

Extract Number From String Pandas Regex, Ful Medames Near Me, Tygart Valley River, Onyx Equinox Episode 2 Release Date, Cinta Terlarang The Virgin, Does Montana Have A Personal Property Tax, Wattie Buchan Net Worth,