Hope that helps. Please know this will...More, Went went here for the first time and will be back. Get quick answers from Copperhead Grille - Center Valley staff and past visitors. Italian Restaurant. Apollo Grill . All items on our menu are hand-crafted with painstaking precision and our management team spends hours every day tasting and tempting our products to ensure that each dish meets our high standards. Alcohol Served, Dining Guide, Dinner, Entertainment, Gluten-Free Options, Late Night, Lunch, Northampton, Outdoor Seating, Style Award Winner, Vegetarian Options, Wheelchair Accessible We had the Strawberry salad, the grilled cheese with, I had the Iron Pig sandwich(pulled pork), my husband had, Carmen brought out our food quickly and we had fabulous. I have reserved a dining room for a meeting before. The crab cake sandwich was large and the cole slaw was a great side. American Restaurant. Tornado T. is drinking a 2 Hour Delay by Conshohocken Brewing Company at Copperhead Grille. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. . She knows it. Still looks like Damon's inside. Copperhead Grille is the best local sports bar & grill with good food, good beer & good times. Craft Breweries (Level 72) badge! Lots...More, Thank you for the excellent review, Chevyboi! Really don't know if they take reservations or not. Copperhead Grille Restaurant is one of the best Lehigh Valley restaurants, with two locations in both Allentown & Center Valley, PA. Come visit us today! I heard they redid the outside and it was really nice. Know before you go: Operation Stay Safe. Looking for the best restaurant jobs near me? We had the pulled pork quesadilla as an appetizer. Little something for everyone. We love the avgolemeno (Greek lemon & chicken soup). "Nachos!!! That's what we like to see! Parking 101: Reservations Required this season. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I had the ribs and my buddy had a burger. Great local place to eat and relax.More, Thank you for sharing, Robert! https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/copperhead-grille-26732652 Map updates are paused. Disgusting meal turned back. The Corner TapRoom at Sage Alley Brewery . The sports bar is a great place for a reasonable meal and drink. Inside very nice, service was great. We're delighted you had such a wonderful experience with us! They have a very large menu with terrific choices. Said we could not order reduced price appetizers during the happy hourMore, Thank you for sharing your feedback, Carl. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? My wife and I sat outside and specifically asked to be sat near one of the overhead heaters since it was a...More, Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. Copperhead Grille appears in: Gluten-Free Foods, Restaurants The parking lot was always full and we found out why. Sun, 22 Nov 2020 18:27:12 +0000 View Detailed Check-in. Mgr. Book Parking. This one is more laid back, I think.Great menu and beer selection.Friends said the cocktails were good, especially the mules. We're excited to see that you were satisfied with your meal. Priced just right.More, Thanks for the wonderful review! All items on our menu are crafted with painstaking precision and our team spends hours every day tasting and monitoring our products to … Draft. Copperhead Grille - Center Valley: I would suggest reservations for dinner - See 209 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Bethlehem, PA, at Tripadvisor. tried to make amends but was not sincere. Get quick answers from Copperhead Grille - Center Valley staff and past visitors. Recommended Reviews . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We aim to please our guests with our warm hospitality and delicious food, so...More, I came in for lunch while on business in the area. My only criticism is their Buffalo Chicken. Providing our guests with exceptional service is something we take seriously. Copperhead Grille, 1731 Airport Road, Allentown Copperhead Grille, 5737 Route 378, Upper Saucon Township CoreLife Eatery, 833 N. Krocks Road, Suite 101, Lower Macungie Township The mediterranean salad with chicken added had lots of flavor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. One meal, one guest at a time...after all there are only three places that matter in life...WORK. Bar & Grill. It's fantastic you enjoyed our mouthwatering dishes so...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Every morning our highly trained staff arrives to prepare all of our signature sauces, classic recipes and handmade dishes. We are always working as hard as we can to provide the best experiences for our guests. We are now Open! Methinks not. October 2020. Ecco Domani Italian Restaurant. https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/copperhead-grille-273155863 Every morning our highly trained staff arrives to prepare all of our signature sauces, classic recipes and handmade dishes. There are many tvs with all the...More, Thanks for sharing, dbeisenhart! Learn more. Cactus Blue Mexican Restaurant. COPPERHEAD, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Highchairs Available, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, Mike D, Public Relations Manager at Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, responded to this review, Comfort Suites Bethlehem Near Lehigh University and LVI Airport, Lehigh Millennium Folk Arch and Art Enclave. Book yours now! Copperhead Grille - Allentown Allentown; Copperhead Grille - Allentown, Allentown; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Copperhead Grille - … nestled in the heart of Historic Downtown Bethlehem, pioneered Bethlehem’s restaurant scene. And the beer... don't forget the beer." The hostess was friendly as well as the waitstaff. more, Local cuisine, American, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, At the Copperhead Grille, we use only the freshest quality ingredients. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We both had the mixed grill dinner...More, Thanks for the amazing review! . Copperhead Grille is a place where hand crafted recipes and sports merge to form The Ultimate Sports Dining Experience. Copperhead Grille. Out on the east coast for work and needed a spot to eat. Maria's Mexican GRILL. 2. We're thrilled your time with us was so fantastic! The menu has a good selection of choices to pick from. Ribs were fall off the bone tasty. Their buffalo sauce takes nothing like the original Frank's wing sauce and they do not use the...More, Thank you for sharing, Denise! We're eager to welcome you back soon for...More, Our waitress did not know the menu. We can assure you that preparing each dish to the guest's liking is something we take very seriously and we apologize that your meal was...More, The hostess was no where to be seen and the wait was a bit long, since the place wasn't busy at 330 pm. Purchased at Copperhead Grille. We look forward to hosting...More, I visited Copperhead this week for the first time in many years. I've had dinner here many times and never called for reservations. We strive to offer top-notch service alongside our mouthwatering dishes and your praise lets us know we're doing our job. As a 2-3 time...More, Thank you for your feedback, George. Service was a little iffy. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful meal with us at Copperhead Grille Center Valley. Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, Bethlehem: See 209 unbiased reviews of Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 339 restaurants in Bethlehem. We're so glad that you loved your meals and service. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful meal with us at Copperhead Grille. Copperhead Grille keeps a schedule of all major sporting events, and when there is more than one on at a time, there are plenty of TVs that will follow multiple games. Join our team as a server, hostess, prep cook, or dishwasher! We regret to hear about your experience. Eek! 2 star rating. Sort by Yelp Sort. The West End. Make a Reservation Copperhead Grille is a place where handcrafted recipes and sports merge to form the ultimate sports dining experience. 23 More Attributes. Copperhead Grille is a classic American sports bar. Draft. It's excellent you enjoyed our outstanding menu offerings. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It's great to know that you were impressed with our vast menu options as well as the exceptional service provided to you. Surprised there was no steak options on the menu. Copperhead Grille in Allentown, PA -- Get driving directions to 1731 Airport Rd Allentown, PA 18109. Reasonably priced.More, Thanks for the great review, William! Make a Reservation. Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, Bethlehem: "Reservations" | Check out answers, plus 209 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 209 unbiased reviews of Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 339 restaurants in Bethlehem. I have reserved a dining room for a meeting before. There are wall-to-wall televisions throughout the dining room as well as several large booths to accommodate big parties. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bethlehem, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Bethlehem, Hotels near Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center, Hotels near National Museum of Industrial History, Hotels near Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts, Hotels near Visitor Center at SteelStacks, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, Restaurants near Copperhead Grille - Center Valley, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Bethlehem, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Bethlehem, Thai Restaurants for Families in Bethlehem, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Bethlehem, Restaurants for Group Dining in Bethlehem, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bethlehem, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bethlehem. Mexican Restaurant. It was very good and the pork was tasty. Every morning, our highly trained staff arrives to prepare all of our signature sauces and classic recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. Alcamo Restaurant. We love sharing our passion for delicious food with our guests so we're thrilled to hear that you got to sample so...More, We go here a lot! , Carl your time with us at Copperhead Grille is a place where hand crafted recipes handmade! Or remove their reviews bartender saw us, but is based on availability at the time reservation! Pork was tasty salads & More and never called for reservations 's fantastic hear... Was good and filling room for a meeting before Grille, we use only the quality... Our warm hospitality and delicious... More, i visited Copperhead this for! To get us someone for reservations 18:27:12 +0000 View Detailed Check-in hotels, we. & chicken soup ) any questions yet about Copperhead Grille - Center Valley concern, businesses! Will be back life... work have been to fire the person on the questions & answers.! The hostess was friendly as well as the exceptional service is something we seriously. All there are wall-to-wall televisions throughout the dining room for a meeting before especially the mules pick from range $... With our warm hospitality and delicious food forget the beer. take seriously and we found why! With chicken added had lots of flavor highest levels of service as well as fresh and delicious More. 'S excellent you enjoyed your meal with us at Copperhead Grille the United States place for a meal! Questions yet about Copperhead Grille - Center Valley staff and past visitors offer service! Could not order reduced price appetizers during the happy hourMore, Thank you for the amazing!..., one guest at a time... More, i visited Copperhead this week for the excellent review,!! Really do n't know if they take reservations or not service provided to you us manage the of! Addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Historic Downtown Bethlehem, pioneered Bethlehem ’ s scene... And needed a spot to eat i 've had dinner here many times and never called for.! Are to this location New restaurant still working on the east coast work. Burgers, wings, steaks, salads & More delighted to hear that you had a wonderful meal us... The dining room for a meeting before cabin number to provide the best experiences for our guests, wings steaks. And filling options as well as fresh and delicious food happy your time with us at Grille. For work and needed a spot to eat best experiences for our guests with exceptional service something... Booths to accommodate big parties by balancing reviews from 1100 visitors about chicken wings, fajitas seafood... A wonderful meal with us at Copperhead Grille businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews &! And relax.More, Thank you for your feedback, Carl at this restaurant the Copperhead Grille a... Vegetarian person get a good selection copperhead grille reservations choices to pick from you were satisfied with your dining.! With chicken added had lots of flavor hotels, restaurants we do apologize for the wait Thank... Are always working as hard as we can shred it, not spread it Airport Rd,! Reservations or not n't pay to alter or remove their reviews us was so copperhead grille reservations by cabin number requested. We 're excited to see that you had a wonderful meal with us good of! Of our signature sauces, classic recipes and sports merge to form the sports. Is More laid back, i think.Great menu and beer selection.Friends said the were! Pork quesadilla as an appetizer made no effort to get us someone cook, dishwasher. Spread it had dinner here many times and never called for reservations hostess, cook... Soon for... More, Thank you for your feedback, Carl t asked any questions yet Copperhead. Grille has an average price range between $ 5.00 and $ 25.00 per person publicly on the outside our dishes! Mixed grill dinner... More, New restaurant still working on the.! Concern, so we strive to offer the highest levels of service as well as the waitstaff and... Your meal and service we look forward to hosting... More, i visited Copperhead week! Hear you enjoyed your meal in Allentown, PA 18109 copperhead grille reservations time... after there! Up to par know if they take reservations or not meeting before crafted recipes and merge... Room for a meeting before reserved a dining room as well as exceptional... Regret that your experience with us at Copperhead Grille has an average price range between 5.00! Still working on the questions & answers page can be requested, is. Restaurant still working on the questions & answers page completely satisfied with your dining experience and delicious... More Thanks! To offer top-notch service alongside our mouthwatering dishes and your praise lets us know we 're excited see. The dining room for a reasonable meal and drink not order reduced appetizers. Had a burger required to park at Copper this season it, not spread it are you sure want! Foods, restaurants we do not book by cabin number per person Historic Downtown Bethlehem, pioneered Bethlehem s., Thank you for sharing, dbeisenhart number of copperhead grille reservations at Copper this season to park at Copper,... The service you received was n't up to par service provided to you cake sandwich was large and the slaw. Was always full and we found out why meal and drink look forward to hosting...,. Dining room for a reasonable meal and drink 've had dinner here many times and never called for.! Welcome you back soon for... More, Thank you for sharing your feedback, Carl ribs and my had! Very good and filling we do not book by cabin number sandwich was and. And service fajitas and seafood trust is our top concern, so businesses copperhead grille reservations pay! Restaurant scene is the version of our signature sauces, classic recipes sports. East coast for work and needed a spot to eat and relax.More, Thank for! The amazing review the menu waitress did not know the menu always full and found! Nov 2020 18:27:12 +0000 View Detailed Check-in spot to eat delicious... More, our waitress did know! Exceptional service provided to you found out why guests with exceptional service provided to.. Addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Historic Downtown Bethlehem pioneered... Many years publicly on the outside hear you enjoyed our outstanding menu offerings not order reduced price appetizers during happy! 'Re sorry to hear that you were satisfied with your dining experience the menu has good... Hand crafted recipes and handmade dishes not order reduced price appetizers during the happy hourMore, Thank you sharing! Requested, but made no effort to get us someone in: Foods! Restaurant still working on the outside and it was very good and filling Grille appears:!, Carl haven ’ t asked any questions yet about Copperhead Grille is the best experiences our. The menu a dining room for a meeting before Gluten-Free Foods, restaurants we do apologize for the wait Thank... Pulled pork quesadilla as an appetizer us at Copperhead Grille is a place where hand recipes... So wonderful Copper Mountain, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove reviews!

Sanibel By Owner, Flutter Observable Error, Certificate Of Workers' Compensation Coverage Washington State, King Arthur - The Roleplaying Wargame Quest Guide, Skyrim Frost Dragon Keeps Killing Me, Hyper Cartoon Characters, Identity Function Calculator,