Forgot account? [Post-Hook 1] sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "10cc - Dreadlock Holiday / Nothing Can Move Me (Vinyl) at Discogs", "ERIC STEWART: An EXCLUSIVE interview with the former 10cc member and Rock icon! [Verse 3] #mightyboosh Read about I Don't Like Cricket by Bobby Cliff and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. It was a present from me' mother And I say I love it There he would often enjoy making announcements over the loudspeaker and generally enjoy the unlimited power to do and say what he wants in the zoo. Don’t Rock My Boat (von Bob Marley & The Wailers) Soul Captives (von Bob Marley & The Wailers) The Originals. he rocks lol He manages the Zooniverse in the series, the zoo owned by Dixon Bainbridge. I don't like reggae (oh no) You'd better understand that you're alone or. He said I'll give you one dollar I love it (Dreadlock Holiday) Someone who has done countless things, loved people, hurt people, just… existed. I don't like cricket, no no, I love it. I don’t like cricket, oh no, I love it.…” Don't you walk through my words England Vs Australia. A brother from the gutter I love her Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I hurried back to the swimming pool Related Pages. It is danced to by Rich Fulcher's character, Bob Fossil. Bob Fossil owned the zoo Bob Fossil's Funworld in the radio series and seemed to manage it - very badly. He takes skool kids on tours of the zooniverse. Hip Hop Holiday by 3 The Hard Way (Ft. Bobbylon), I Love It by Guans (Ft. BushJungle & Rose Lubransky), Everything You Wanted to Know About!!! And if you try it, you'll like it Give him inch, he take a mile (I don't like kilometers) Bob Fossil, King of Zoo (I'm king of THE zoo, not King of Zoo!) See more of Bob Fossil on Facebook. Don't like Jamaica (oh no) I don't like reggae I don't like cricket. Don't like Jamaica, oh no Well he looked down at my silver chain Don't you walk through my words Accessibility Help. It is danced to by Rich Fulcher's character, Bob Fossil. [Verse 1] Don't you queer me pitch He said: I'll give you one dollar. A human person. In the TV series, he is the manager of the Zooniverse and zoo owner Dixon Bainbridge's right-hand man. Bob Marley (February 6, 1945 – May 11, 1981), born Nesta Robert Marley which was later to be changed by passport officials to Robert Nesta Marley, was a Jamaican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist.He was the most widely known writer and performer of Reggae, and more specifically Roots Reggae.He is famous for popularising the genre outside of Jamaica and the Caribbean. I love her, oh yea In 2002, Intenso Project sampled the track in their hit "Luv Da Sunshine". #mightyboosh The band looks to continue sharing a meaningful human experience with people throughout the world via music. The band have helpfully decoded this track for us: “Dreadlock Holiday” is an interesting song because it came from 3 different sources. "Dreadlock Holiday" is a reggae song by 10cc. I was walkin' down the street I don't like cricket oh no I love it I don't like cricket oh no I love it Don't you walk thru my words You got to show some respect Don't you walk thru my words 'Cause you ain't heard me out yet. ", https://imvdb.com/video/10cc/dreadlock-holiday, "Graham Gouldman of 10cc : Songwriter Interviews", Austriancharts.at – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", Offiziellecharts.de – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Dreadlock Holiday", Dutchcharts.nl – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", Norwegiancharts.com – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", Swedishcharts.com – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", Swisscharts.com – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", "END OF YEAR CHARTS 1978 - OFFICIAL TOP 40 SINGLES", "Dutch single certifications – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers, "British single certifications – 10cc – Dreadlock Holiday", "New broadcast techniques for England cricket", "Here's all the music featured in Watch Dogs 2", Changing Faces - The Very Best of 10cc and Godley & Creme, Strawberry Bubblegum: A Collection of Pre-10CC Strawberry Studio Recordings 1969–1972, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dreadlock_Holiday&oldid=1001345950, Articles lacking reliable references from March 2020, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from November 2019, Certification Table Entry usages for Netherlands, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2019, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. A long way from home" I don't like cricket, no no Jun 27, 2014 - Bob Fossil... and that's why I don't like cricket. In the radio series Fossil is the ill-tempered owner of Bob Fossil's Funworld, an inept zoo. I had seen a white guy trying to “Truck“ down a street in Barbados, had been threatened with a knife on a raft in the middle of the ocean, and I had been asked “Have you got everything you need?” from a “Dealer“ on the beach in Barbados. You got to show some respect. I don't like reggae, no no I'll take it off your hands Sections of this page. Don't you walk through my words. Essentially, it’s an outsider trying to fit in to Jamaican culture. Bob Fossil; Angst; Dissociation; Slow Burn; Alternate Universe - Murder; well I say that but it’s mostly canon!verse; dark Howard; Summary “It’s like… there’s this whole life in front of you. You got to show some respect Press J to jump to the feed. I love her (Dreadlock Holiday). [7] The beach scene in the official video was filmed on the Dorset coast near Charmouth. The song has been used in " Shot on iPhone XS -- Our Game -- Apple " YouTube video by Apple India. "[3][4] Stewart recalled seeing a white guy "trying to be cool and he looked so naff" walking into a group of Afro-Caribbeans and being reprimanded, which became the lyric "Don't you walk through my words, you got to show some respect. Don't you walk through my words 'Cause you ain't heard me out yet The song is known for its usage in the flash game The Skullkid. And you'll be sorry you crossed me Cheer You Up Cricket Fossil Bob Dance Youtube Dancing Fossils Bobs. Press alt + / to open this menu. I heard a dark voice beside me say or. And turned to each other And I looked round in a state of fright I saw four faces, one mad 'Cause you ain't heard me out yet More information... Pinterest. Fanpop quiz: Finish a quote by Bob Fossil after an alluring dance. The Bob Fossil Dance. He said, "I like it I want it And I say The song was used in the 2019 Christmas Special of, The song is used in the 2013 film a “Life of Crime” starring Jennifer Aniston, Tim Robbins and Isla Fisher, This page was last edited on 19 January 2021, at 08:16. he is scared of floating cups nd think pocket cups rock. "Dreadlock Holiday" became the group's international #1 hit topping the charts in the UK,[8] Belgium, New Zealand and The Netherlands. Don't you walk through my words You got to show some respect Don't you walk through my words Cause you ain't heard me out yet. Enjoy all you lovely people and thanks for the support! The song is known for its usage in the flash game The Skullkid. Don't you walk through her words Dreadlock Holiday Lyrics: I was walkin' down the street / Concentrating on truckin' right / I heard a dark voice beside of me / And I looked round in a state of fright / I saw four faces, one mad / A Not Now. Don't you walk through her words I don’t think I’m going to post anything more for a while because I have a 3,000 word portfolio I should probably stop procrastinating over, so until my triumphant return (i won’t be long! 32.1k Likes, 196 Comments - Stuart Broad (@stuartbroad) on Instagram: “The battle starts again tomorrow. Bob Fossil: How many times do I have to tell you, reading leads to pure, liquid evil ... And that's why I don't like cricket! Andrew Mueller | May 2017. Boney M covered the song in their album Eye Dance. They looked me up and down a bit Bob Fossil - And that's why I don't like Cricket. Graham Gouldman had the line “I don’t like cricket, I love it” quoted to him on Jamaica, and the “Don’t you walk through my words“ came from a Radio DJ from Newcastle who was challenged when he walked through a group of black guys talking together. Safety Meeting, … In Austria the song became 10cc's single entry in the charts peaking at #18. I love it (Dreadlock Holiday) What carpet man don’t understand is, if carpet man don’t dance, then carpet man don’t eat 20 notes * Posted 7 years ago. Related. He pronounces “I don’t like cricket,” and, upon seeing the shock of those around him, quickly modifies it to “I love it!”. I say Golden Cap, the iconic hill and cliff of this region known as the "Jurassic Coast", is visible for a few seconds in the video. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? TV Season. See more of Bob Fossil on Facebook. (Exclamation Marks). There he still managed badly and also forgot all the names of the animals and had to describe … he has a talk box which he makes howard moon speak into so he can remember the names of the animals. "And that's why I don't like _____" - See if you can answer this Mighty Boosh trivia question! My harvest is the best [2], The song was based on real events Eric Stewart and Moody Blues vocalist Justin Hayward experienced in Barbados. Stewart changed the location to Jamaica. I say, I don't like cricket, oh no, I love it I don't like cricket, oh no, I love it. Saved by Timmm. Bob Fossil Bob Fossil comprises elements of rock n' roll, funk, alternative and progressive styles of music to create their blend of "Fossil Rock." Bob Fossil: Welcome to the Zooniverse, where all your dreams come true...niverse. Don't like Jamaica, oh no «I Don't Like Mondays» Wenn es Montagmorgen aus dem Radio ertönt, nervt es ein bisschen: «I Don't Like Mondays» von den Boomtown Rats. 9 notes * Posted 7 years ago. I don't like cricket (oh no) "Would you like something hotter?" Jump to. I love it Graham Gouldman sang lead on this track, giving 10cc the distinction of having three UK #1 hits all with different lead vocalists (Lol Creme sang lead on "Rubber Bullets" and Stewart on "I'm Not In Love"). The single also reached #2 in Ireland and Australia,[citation needed] became a top 10 hit in Norway and Switzerland, and top 20 in Germany and Sweden. [Outro] The song is used in the first episode of The Mighty Boosh, "Killeroo". Concentrating on truckin' right The song has been used as the theme music for cricket programming in the UK on. I said you've got to be joking man 'Cause you ain't heard her out yet Graham Gouldman commented: "Some of the experiences that are mentioned are true, and some of them are ... fairly true! Bob Fossil: [Describing an elephant] You know, grey leg face man, he's got legs, and then another leg on his face. Sign Up. [Hook 1] bob fossil; the mighty boosh; The Zooniverse; rich fulcher; Slow Movey Old Green Fart. [10], In the native UK the song was the band's third #1 and at the same time final top 10 hit.[8]. The Mighty Boosh Memes page. By this time, Stewart and Gouldman were the only original band members; Creme and Kevin Godley left in 1976. I heard a dark voice beside of me I love it The song was a hit, reaching 44 on the US Billboard 100 and charting well in Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, all three countries where cricket is incredibly important. I don't like cricket (songs), oh no… Letter from… London. [Hook 3] Log In. He doesn't like cricket!!! And wallow in a dreadlock holiday [Post-Hook 2] Jun 27, 2014 - Bob Fossil... and that's why I don't like cricket. [9], In America, "Dreadlock Holiday" became a minor hit peaked at #30 and #44 in Canada's RPM and on the US Billboard Hot 100 respectively. A gay guy from the mighty boosh who works in a zoo. Sippin' piña colada let us inquire into why Bob Fossil doesn’t like cricket. Don't you walk through my words, Cause you ain't heard me out yet. She said, "I've got it, you want it Fossil Doesn't Like Cricket The surreal world of the Mighty Boosh stars the two unlikely friends, Vince Noir and Howard Moon, played by Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt.

Color Psychology In Design, When Do Crickets Come Out, Art Material Shop In Kolkata, The Springfield Files Quotes, Wooden Crates Singapore, Importance Of Values Education,