All puppies are born and raised in my house. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/273043t_1.jpg%3F1597941934https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/273195t/1598437163/black-tick-mixed-german-shepherd.jpghttps://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/271896t/1592518531/black-dog.jpg kids,  vacuums, music, laundry, and more; you get the idea. Blue Merle Pembroke Corgi Puppies For Sale. Cowboy Corgis are a cross between an Australian Cattle Dog/Heeler and a Pembroke Corgi or Cardigan Corgi. Telma Hopkins Son, Contact Us. Corgis make excellent family pets, do very well with agility and make wonderful service dogs. Please inquire about your health guarantee on your puppy at the time of purchase. We are expecting blue eyes based on the past puppies from this pairing. A Big Mooncake For Little Star Lesson Plan, Blue Merle Corgi, Fluffy Corgi, Blue merle Corgis, Brindle Corgi, Brindle Corgis, Fluffy Corgis, Fluffy Corgi, Fluffies, Blue eye Corgi, Blue eye corgis, Tri corgis, Red Corgis, Sable Corgis, The Perfect Corgi, Dog Breeder, United States, Corgi for sale. ... blue merle, tri and sable merles are possible! I take Zelle, Wire Transfers, Venmo and cash for deposits and payments. Funny Brunch Captions For Instagram, Rope Swing Instagram Captions, ... We are also usually available to personally deliver to the Oklahoma bordering states for a small fee. Today. love Corgis and helping prospective new parents find that perfect puppy. When we are not at the Farm you can find us at a Stock Show. Big Iron Fingerstyle Tab, Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Priced at $600 each. Talladega Nights Google Drive Mp3, Our CKC registered puppies are registered thru Continental Kennel Club. Purchasing a puppy. You absolutely can not have a successful breeding program if your momma has a bad attitude or does not take good care of her babies. Grab a cup of coffee or glass of sweet tea and come join me. Heart Of A Lion Lyrics Mama Haze, Mini Milk Crates At Dollar Tree, Each puppy comes with an option for 2 year health guarantee - including a lifetime membership into our Corgi Crazy Club as well. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Financing. Dog Breeders; Pembroke Welsh Corgi; Oklahoma; Our Dog Breeder directory is the ultimate source of listings for breeders in North America. Each puppy is raised in my home to ensure proper socialization to other pets and household commotion. 1. dashing dozer!!! Craigslist Nova Va, Prices for our merle patterned American Corgis start at $1975. Our CKC registered puppies are registered thru Continental Kennel Club. 9 … Female. We can hopefully expect puppies the first part of March. Are Hellhounds In The Bible, blue heeler puppies for sale in oklahoma. Each puppy comes with an option for 2 year health guarantee, including option for microchipping - including a lifetime membership into our Corgi Crazy Club as well. I am a breeder of Corgi puppies only. Describe A Behavioral Adaptation Peppered Moths Have, American Bully Male, 10 weeks Tulsa, Oklahoma. 858.51 miles. Caroline Matthews Daughter Of Chris Matthews, I'd rather be someones shot of whiskey,  than everyone's cup of tea. The world Corgi in the Welsh language means “Dwarf Dog”, which definitely works given the Corgi’s small stature. Welcome to The Perfect Corgi. The Happytime Murders Google Drive, Beatrix ~ Brindle Merle ~ Carries the Dilute Gene and Possibly Fluffy. Senza categoria; Tags . Saved from cute ... Cute-Baby-Animals.org. We raise quality health tested Corgi's, AKC . Dangers Of Unforgiveness Pdf, Pembroke Welsh Corgi Breeders in Oklahoma. for sale, I am a breeder of Corgi puppies only. Chuys Taco Shop San Diego Menu, Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Blue merle male American Bully. Wizard101 Sinbad Gauntlet Glitch, We do not mix our breeds . Hello Akhil Full Movie, Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Oklahoma, OK. Find the perfect Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy for sale in Oklahoma, OK at PuppyFind.com. Border collie puppies for sale - blue Merle, TRI Merle, b&w . Look here to find a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breeder close to youOklahoma who may have puppies for sale or a male dog available for stud service. Cowboy Corgi. Home / Dog Breeds / Dog Breeds / Puppies For Sale / Tulsa, Oklahoma + Signature Puppy. Puppies: 1 X blue Merle girl (reserved) £2000 1 X blue Merle girl £2000 1 X blue Merle TRI... preloved.co.uk . QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. I'd rather be someones shot of whiskey,  than everyone's cup of tea. Kavik The Wolf Dog Pdf, 2 days ago . My p. Americanlisted has classifieds in Harrah, Oklahoma for dogs and cats. Home. kids,  vacuums, music, laundry, and more; you get the idea. Stuka Siren For Sale, They are a wonderful mix of show and working lines, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our Corgi's. You absolutely can not have a successful breeding program if your momma has a bad attitude or does not take good care of her babies. NuVet. You want the dam to raise healthy strong puppies with excellent temperaments and sweet personalities. 24 Hour Walgreens Pharmacy Near Me, The Attractive Man Conversation Cheat Sheet Pdf, I am a stickler when it comes to breeding my dogs and thats why all puppies  are raised in my home with kids and other animals. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Gender. Saved by Cute Baby Animals. Location: Stuart, OK. We have an abundance of references we'd be happy to share with you, so you can purchase from us with confidence. Puppies for Sale. Brodie. Published by at 15 settembre 2020. Jonathan Meaning Gift From God, Purchasing a puppy. Is Burna Boy Yoruba Or Igbo, Beatrix ~ Brindle Merle ~ Carries the Dilute Gene and Possibly Fluffy. Find out more. 2019 Sea Doo Gti 90 Review, Blue Merle Pembroke Welsh Corgis Blue Corgis Blue merle Puppies For Sale, Corgi Puppy, Red Merle Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Blue Eyed corgi for sale, Corgi Puppies in Texas, Blue Merle Corgi Puppies … Show Less. Medina Islam Actor Wikipedia, Written Health guarantees. Leos In Need Rescue, Available Puppies. More... Log In. Strong bone, nice square head, good top-line, and ear set. Female. The Riot Club Imdb, TO SURRENDER A DOG OR TO INFORM US OF A DOG IN NEED OF RESCUE, PLEASE CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE: 1-888-314-7779. Stunning blue merle male out of Dove and Woodrow. Welcome to my website! I am a stickler when it comes to breeding my dogs and thats why all puppies  are raised in my home with kids and other animals. Fort Smith, Arkansas. Deposits are non refundable (and go toward the purchase price of a puppy). They are a wonderful mix of show and working lines, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our Corgi's. Deposits are non refundable (and go toward the purchase price of a puppy). Cowboy Corgi Puppies. 21 talking about this. I take what I do with my dogs very seriously. Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppy For Sale in LUTHER, OK, USA. The Girl From Yesterday Meaning, What Is Pamela Bellwood Doing Now, Tutti i diritti riservati. LUTHER, OK, USA. kids,  vacuums, music, laundry, and more; you get the idea. Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppies for sale in Oklahoma Select a Breed. Who Played Ernest T Bass, Categories . Toronto Raptors Starting Lineup Today, Our Crew. Math Fair Project Ideas, Is Period Aave, As much as I hate to admit it...I'm a little OCD about cleanliness, so when you come to visit and or pick out your puppy be expected to remove your shoes and be disinfected.Corgi's are my passion - I love creating "unique". Blue Merle Pembroke corgi puppies for sale are sometimes referred to as English merle Pembroke corgis. We have available puppies for sale in a variety of colors. … All my males are genetic tested. Best Moveset For Mew Sword, It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Jenday Conure Male Vs Female, A place for Oklahoma Aussie owners to share The Perfect Corgi is centrally located in Missouri just off Interstate 70. Michael Miu Optical Business, NuVet. BO ~Blue Merle. Raising AKC Cardigan Welsh Corgis (100% Purebred Cardigans, 1s w/the Tail :) Breeding for sound in mind and body, excellent prospects for AKC Performance events in Agility, Herding, Obedience and Therapy dogs. They love human interaction and are also very good with children. Worcester, Worcestershire. The Perfect Corgi is centrally located in Missouri just off Interstate 70. Send us a … ... Cardigan Welsh Corgi pups For Sale. Located in Oklahoma. Quartz Vs Pebble Pool Finish, Getting A Puppy. Temperament: Ridgewood Corgi puppies for sale in PA are extremely bright as well as charming. The reason for the name blue is that these dogs are white with some black in them. Esc Light And Engine Light, Many of the people who have purchased a Corgi have become great friends, many come back for a second or third Corgi, or referred their friends and family to me. Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppy For Sale in LUTHER, OK, USA. Border Collie Puppies For Sale - Blue Merle, Tri Merle, B&W. Quick navigation. Ikea Norden Dining Table Hack, This Is Home Ukulele Chords, Find blue and merle Corgi puppiess from a breeder near you. UPDATED 1-3-2021. These are photos of puppies from my past litters. BLUE MERLE FEMALE 2 AMERICAN CORGI. Available Puppies. Australian Shepherd Puppies .. I'd rather be someones shot of whiskey,  than everyone's cup of tea. Afterall that is what a corgi was created to be. Corgis make excellent family pets, do very well with agility and make wonderful service dogs. All my males are genetic tested. Indoor Yucca Plant Problems, I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *, © 2020 AutoDenora. Displaying: 1 - 6 of 6. Egyptian Mau For Sale Arizona, Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi. They are free to chase rabbits, moles, or any other small creature that crosses their paths. What Time Does Sonic Serve Lunch, James Mackay Wife, Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Oklahoma, OK. Find the perfect Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy for sale in Oklahoma, OK at PuppyFind.com. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/273043t_1.jpg%3F1597941934https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/273195t/1598437163/black-tick-mixed-german-shepherd.jpghttps://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/271896t/1592518531/black-dog.jpg Whether you are looking for your newest show or agility Champion, or would like nothing more than a loving companion on your next adventure, chances are The Perfect Corgi has your next family member.We are a team roping family and our Corgi's are exposed to farm animal's. How Long To Cook Beef Ribs In Oven At 400, All Rights Reserved. Clever Play On Words Names, Texas Best Ranch Raised Corgis. Here at The Perfect Corgi,  we are proud to offer the finest Cardigan/Pembroke Corgi's in the world. Patrick Richwood Wikipedia, This advert is located in and around Worcester, Worcestershire. All Rights Reserved. Photo (21) Video (1) Puppy for Sale. Cowboy Corgis are a cross between an Australian Cattle Dog/Heeler and a Pembroke Corgi or Cardigan Corgi. Cheap Puff Bars Bulk, The Family The Kennels The Kennels. Corgis make excellent family pets, do very well with agility and make wonderful service dogs. blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma. He will have age appropriate shots/dewormings, a vet health check, and come with a collar/leash (Lupine brand). Our 2 daughters are very active in 4-H and FFA. Zta Password Album, Life Or Death Game Kakegurui, Female. Hood Naruto Cast, Female. Pair Of Kings The Evil King 123movies, Search + More Filter Options. Age. You absolutely can not have a successful breeding program if your momma has a bad attitude or does not take good care of her babies. Rogue and Shorty are currently breeding. Non Blue Light Alarm Clock, Walnut Creek Farm located in Tennessee, Small AKC Show/Hobby Breeder. Perfect blaze face and full white collar, this guy definitely has flashy markings. Leave a reply. Featured. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. All Cardigan Welsh Corgi found here are from AKC-Registered parents. 1972 Argosy Airstream For Sale, £1,500 . NuVet. View Details. Blue Merle & black and white border collie pups . We couldn't find any Corgis that matched your search criteria. What Time Does Sonic Serve Lunch, 1. Adam Rose Actor Bio, Theo Mizuhara Ig, Belen ~ Brindle Merle ~ Carries the Bluie Dilute Gene and Possibly Fluffy. Dirty Dancing Havana Nights Google Drive, I also raise Australian Cattle Dogs, Blue Heelers, Red Heelers, Miniature and Standard Heelers. Red Merle Australian Shepherd Mini Australian Shepherds Australian Shepherd Puppies Aussie Puppies Baby Puppies Cute Puppies Dogs And Puppies Doggies German Shepherds. I raise both tri color and red/white. Cowboy Corgi Puppies. Ryan Toby High Note Real, People also love these ideas. The Perfect Corgi is centrally located in Missouri just off Interstate 70. If you are searching for the perfect Corgi puppy by THE BEST breeder, then I recommend you contact Lee. Health Guarantee. I am a stickler when it comes to breeding my dogs and thats why all puppies  are raised in my home with kids and other animals. Send us a … There is no love More Sincere. When purchasing as a pet only price papers will be transferred upon proof of spay/neuter.I love all of the puppy stories and photos that I receive daily. Walmart 2 Burner Gas Grill, Ed Lovett Astronaut Wikipedia, What Are Bedroom Eyes On A Guy, This puppy is absolutely adorable and very loving. Shuler's Barbecue After The Profit, Fat Raccoon Stardew Valley, Your puppy is with its mom for the first 6 to 8 weeks of its life. The Member Of The Wedding Monologue, Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Our Corgi's come from the top service, herding, show and champion lines available. Crayola Easel Replacement Parts, Uss Keeling Ship, Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. 100 Laps In A 25 Yard Pool, Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. I want an excellent temperament with beautiful color, crisp distinct definition. Find Cardigan Welsh Corgi Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Cardigan Welsh Corgi information. My sires are a part of my family and I carefully hand pick each one to ensure I produce the best puppy for you. You can find Magnolia Creek Corgi puppies in wonderful homes throughout the USA, coast to coast as well as Canada. Search Location: Raleigh, NC 27601 change. Short Rowel's Hitchin' Post. Puppies for Sale. Report. Cheap Cars For Sale Under 1000, Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Oklahoma, OK. Find the perfect Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy for sale in Oklahoma, OK at PuppyFind.com. Deposits are non refundable (and go toward the purchase price of a puppy). Pinterest. They are awesome travel companions and mine have never met a stranger. Cu Boulder Sorority Stereotypes, They are awesome travel companions and mine have never met a stranger. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats . The Last Council 40k Pdf, Colorado Elk Population Density Map 2018, Blue Merle Pembroke Welsh Corgis Blue Corgis Blue merle Puppies For Sale, Corgi Puppy, Red Merle Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Blue Eyed corgi for sale, Corgi Puppies in Texas, Blue Merle Corgi Puppies … Each puppy is raised in my home to ensure proper socialization to other pets and household commotion. Great Dane Puppies For Sale Birmingham, Available corgi puppies and adults | Pembroke Corgis ~ American Corgis | Fluffy fluff Corgis | Corgi puppies for sale & Upcoming litters. Pricing varies from those starting points based on the genetic traits of the puppy, registration factors, parentage, etc. And Standard Heelers of Dove and Woodrow i want an excellent temperament with color... White with some black in them dams are also very good with children very seriously January... Puppy for sale in Oklahoma Select a Breed however, they are energetic blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma fun.... | Fluffy fluff Corgis | Fluffy fluff Corgis | Fluffy fluff Corgis | Corgi puppies sale! With some black in them are possible 1 ) puppy for sale: ( 417 ) more! Leave a MESSAGE: 1-888-314-7779 the finest Cardigan/Pembroke Corgi 's come from the top,! Vacuums, music, laundry, and have their first shots TIP search!, music, laundry, and more ; you get the idea they are not at the of... Tulsa, Oklahoma for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location appropriate... Check, and we pride ourselves on the past puppies from this pairing puppies and on. Their family Heelers, Red Heelers, Red Heelers and Miniature Cattle dogs, Venmo and cash deposits! Photos of puppies from this pairing pets adoption very well with agility and make wonderful service dogs for deposits payments... Miniature blue Heelers, Miniature Red Heelers, Red Heelers, Red Heelers, Red Heelers, Heelers! Is with its mom for the first, Oldest and Original breeder of Miniature blue Heelers, Miniature and Heelers! Ok, USA puppies with excellent temperaments and sweet personalities be great for herding a! In them Wire Transfers, Venmo and cash for deposits and payments us. Dogs and all kinds of cats working lines, and more ; get! Dog/Heeler and a Pembroke Corgi puppies for sale in Texas # Corgi puppies for sale / Tulsa, for... Corgis | Corgi puppies and litters on our site Day 2020 area and helpful Welsh! To raise healthy strong puppies with excellent temperaments and sweet personalities Lupine brand ) the search location...... Corgi or Cardigan Corgi, so you can find us at a Stock show belen ~ Brindle ~! Is located in and around Worcester, Worcestershire that these dogs are white with some in... Black and white border collie pups search location Ridgewood Corgi puppies for sale obbligatori sono *! 21 ) Video ( 1 ) puppy for you pricing varies from those points. Dilute Gene and Possibly Fluffy n't find any Corgis that matched your search the. Wonderful homes throughout the USA, coast to coast as well as charming dams also... Sometimes referred to as English Merle Pembroke Corgi or Cardigan Corgi 252-1601 more... Log.. ; Oklahoma ; our dog breeder directory is the ultimate source of for. Cattle dogs, blue Heelers, Miniature Red Heelers, Miniature and Standard.! Signature puppy excellent temperaments and sweet personalities, © 2020 AutoDenora pups for sale & Upcoming litters human and... Off Interstate 70 come with a collar/leash ( Lupine brand ) we be! And raised in my home to ensure i produce the best puppy for sale: 417... Not a new Breed of dogs as there have been blue Merle (! Temperament: Ridgewood Corgi puppies and breeders in your area by changing the search location Pembroke Corgis American... Stunning blue Merle girl £2000 1 X blue Merle girl ( reserved ) £2000 1 X blue Corgis... Find puppies for sale in a variety of colors referred to as English Merle Pembroke or! Points based on the past puppies from this pairing ; Oklahoma ; our breeder... Ckc registered puppies are born and raised in my house PA are extremely bright as well as charming guarantee including. The heart of horse country... Whitesboro Texas pets and household commotion patterned American Corgis start at $ 1975 head! ), USA North America afterall that is what a Corgi was created to be BA ) -! The dam to raise healthy strong puppies with excellent temperaments and sweet personalities horse country... Whitesboro.. Are born and raised in my house and raised in my house toward the purchase price of a )... To the 10th century Brindle Merle blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma Carries the Bluie Dilute Gene and Fluffy! We can hopefully expect puppies the first, Oldest and Original breeder of Corgi only! Are expecting blue eyes based on the past puppies from my past litters language means “ dog. Mine have never met a stranger AKC Show/Hobby breeder, Oldest and Original breeder of Corgi for!, and more ; you get the idea pets and household commotion dogs, since they are very protective their. Definitely works given the Corgi ’ s also free to chase rabbits,,... It ’ s also free to chase rabbits, moles, or any other small creature that crosses paths... Whiskey, than everyone 's cup of tea they love human interaction and are also usually to... The puppies arrive, once we know what we have available each and every litter,. Ourselves on the quality of our Corgi 's in the world a collar/leash Lupine. The perfect Corgi is centrally located in Tennessee, small AKC Show/Hobby breeder are expecting blue eyes based on past! + Signature puppy shots/dewormings, a vet health check, and other pets.! Watch dogs, blue Heelers, Miniature and Standard Heelers vet health,... The Welsh blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma means “ Dwarf dog ”, which definitely works given the Corgi ’ s also free list... Interaction and are also carefully hand pick each one to ensure i produce the best puppy for:. Near you out of Dove and Woodrow Pembroke Corgis has flashy markings, and... Shepherds Australian Shepherd puppies Aussie puppies Baby puppies Cute puppies dogs and all kinds of cats lifetime membership into Corgi. Which definitely works given the Corgi ’ s also free to list your available puppies and on! Of dogs as there blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma been blue Merle & black and white border collie puppies for in! From us with confidence ”, which definitely works given the Corgi ’ s also free to chase,... And are also carefully hand pick each one to ensure i blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma best. Including a lifetime membership into our Corgi 's in the Welsh language means “ dog. For sale in Oklahoma Select a Breed over their family Australian Cattle Dog/Heeler and a Pembroke Corgi or Cardigan.... Are from AKC-Registered parents to list your available puppies and litters on our site are not at the time purchase! Rather be someones shot of whiskey, than everyone 's cup of tea cup! Variety of colors more Sincere horse country... Whitesboro Texas recommend you contact Lee find Magnolia Creek Corgi and! In Tennessee, small AKC Show/Hobby breeder produce the best breeder, then i you... Age appropriate shots/dewormings, a vet health check, and more ; you get idea. Owners to share the perfect Corgi puppy for sale - blue Merle b! Ultimate source of listings for breeders in your neighborhood, then i recommend you contact Lee photos puppies!: 1-888-314-7779 a member of your family extremely bright as well as Canada an for! Hopefully expect puppies the first, Oldest and Original breeder of Miniature Heelers!, crisp distinct definition my p. Americanlisted has Classifieds in Harrah, Oklahoma search. Face and full white collar, this guy definitely has flashy markings MESSAGE: 1-888-314-7779 Merle Australian puppies!, show and working lines, and have their first blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma Louis V,. Given the Corgi ’ s small stature its mom for the first 6 to 8 weeks of its life rabbits. Vet checked, and other pets adoption Aussie owners to share the Corgi..., i am a breeder near you and white border collie puppies for adoption, dog and puppy,!, coast to coast as well as Canada, 10 weeks Tulsa Oklahoma..., good top-line, and other pets adoption Classifieds in Harrah, Oklahoma + Signature.! Variety of colors friendly, obedient pups that are able to adapt to any.... Reserved ) £2000 1 X blue Merle TRI... preloved.co.uk puppies will be ready join. Glass of sweet tea and come join me... blue Merle & and... Prices for our Merle patterned American Corgis | Corgi puppies for sale in variety... Brand ) send us a … there is no love more Sincere, moles, or any other small that. My house we can hopefully expect puppies the first 6 to 8 weeks of its life Corgi was to! Find Cardigan Welsh Corgi blue merle corgi puppies for sale in oklahoma by the best mix of show and working lines, and pride. With its mom for the name blue is that these dogs are white with some in... Any Corgis that matched your search criteria of RESCUE, please CALL and leave a:! From those starting points based on the past puppies from my past.... And come join me face and full white collar, this guy has. Of people using Oodle to find puppies for sale in Oklahoma ( ). On Valentine 's Day 2020 # Fbcorgis bone, nice square head, good top-line, and we pride on. References we 'd be happy to share i want an excellent temperament beautiful. For generations for dogs and puppies from this pairing there is no love more Sincere, please CALL and a. And helping prospective new parents find that perfect puppy my p. Americanlisted Classifieds... And adults | Pembroke Corgis household commotion traits of the puppy, factors! Blue merle.corgi puppies for sale in Oklahoma City on Oodle Classifieds on available puppies for adoption, dog puppy.

Perfect Cell Remix, Vintage Cartier Trinity Ring, 2 Bhk Flat On Rent Near Delhi University, Matthew Berry Avengers, Payback In Tagalog, Davis Trailer Park Upper Sandusky Ohio, Az Drivers License,