We have the beautiful Blue & Red Merles. Stunning blue eyed blue merle, with copper color. Those are the questions we will try and answer below. Browse thru Aussie-Corgi Puppies for Sale in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Stella Billings, MT. Welcome to Buck Mountain Aussies We are the premier boutique breeder of Australian Shepherds in Colorado Thank you for the great response, all of our June Puppies have been sold. … Our primary goal is to breed companion puppies … Continually have the classic Black & Red-tri's, even the sought after BET's. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. More. I was surrendered, We found this puppy and tried to keep him but he did not get on well with my other 2 male dogs. List Your Pets. Colorado Springs, CO Fun Facts about Carlo: Precious, Happy and loving Enjoys sunshine and fresh air … Best of all 3 worlds! Border Collie x australian Shepherd 8 month old Female Beautiful Border Collie x Australian shepherd mix female 8 months old. Gorgeouse! DEPOSIT LIST PEOPLE GET FIRST OPTION FOR PUPPIES. SMS. Real Estate. Contact. I was a professional handler of all breeds for 25 years and am currently an AKC judge of many breeds and also an ASCA Judge. Welcome to Western … MINI AUSSIES IN COLORADO (Colorado Service Dogs LLC ) ... Aurora our darling German Shorthair Lab mix for about a year now. Passion to Use! Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Colorado, CO. Find the perfect Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Colorado, CO at PuppyFind.com. Description: The Aussie Pom is a crossbreed of purebred Australian Shepherds and the Pomeranian. texasaussiepaws@gmail.com. CURRENT SEARCH: Sheprador Puppies for Sale in Colorado (CO), USA. Home: My Boys: My Girls: Corgi Puppies: Mini Aussie Puppies: Available Adult Dogs: Website Designed at Homestead™ Create a Website and List Your Business. Call Anne at 806-438-3615 for info. Highly intelligent & very, very loyal. Please let us know if you have any puppies … None of our dogs including our puppies are kept in a kennels except at night. Quality Australian Shepherds for sale in Cheyenne, WY. I am so heartbroken that I. They will come with three... For Sale. Sires. he weighs 23 pounds, and is estimated to be 3 years old. Puppies expected January 25, 2021 or after. Feel free and contact us with any questions you may have. The club considers such dogs to be a distinct and separate breed and will not accept them into its registry. 21-01-17-00238 D164 Spike/Teddy (m) (male) Westie mix. Tails docked, dew claws removed, and 1st shots! We accept dogs between 8-24 months of age that pass our evaIuation test (testing video onIine). Breeding oregon's best, sweetest, smartest border-aussie puppies! We always maintain first right of refusal on all our dogs. Female. YOU Need to be on DEPOSIT LIST; BAMBI 1st / Simba BORN December 5th, 8 weeks on January 30th, 2021 BUNNY 1st / Scout BORN December 10th, … Find Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies from Colorado breeders. 15 were here. Australian Shepherd Breeder. Real … Continue … The breed’s principal forebears were most likely Spanish dogs that accompanied the Basque shepherds and herds of fine Merino sheep exported to both America … We are a small breeder and we are now CO State inspected and approved Breeder. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. Puppies expected each summer and winter! They have high-set pendent ears, a tapered muzzle, and medium-sized oval eyes. male large adult mixed. The breed is considered up-and-coming, known for their loyal, playful and highly intelligent nature. Corgis & Mini Aussies. The Basset Hound Australian Shepherd Mix, is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Australian Shepherd and the Basset Hound. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Featured. It is a cross between two pure-bred dogs the AKC registered Australian Shepherd and the AKC registered Labrador Retriever. TEXAS AUSSIE PAWS WELCOMES YOU . Bonato Aussies is a small hobby breeder located In Eastern Colorado. My puppies average between 16-18 inches to the shoulder when they are full grown. Colorado Columbine our blue eyed Blue Merle Toy Australian Shepherd female has bred Freckles our deep liver Red-tri stud. We are a military family and being moved to no Germany! Our goals when producing a litter are always to improve the next generation, and to enhance our own breeding program. Featured. … These little dogs have become very popular as they are the cutest and smallest of all the miniature breed dogs. Sheprador Puppy For Sale in CASTLE ROCK, CO, USA. Roni Hale. Bonato Aussies is a small hobby breeder located In Eastern Colorado. About Us. Most of our dogs are OFA , CERF cleared (hips and eyes.) We feed a premium diet and put a lot of thought, care and passion into everything we do with our dogs. Updated 10/3/2020 . Rea. We rescue dogs that show an aptitute to serve as Search Dogs. ©2020 Australian Shepherd Colorado. Trixie has had a rough life. We strive to provide quality dogs for pets, showing, herding and breeding. Peakview Mini Aussies - Miniature Australian Shepherds in Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming. About the seller Kenneth H. Dews owner . These mixed pups sometimes also called Aussie Siberian or Aussie Husky. Western Fancy Pups. He is neutered. Perimeter Collie/Australion Shepherd Puppies! Australian Shepherd Avon, Colorado. Adorable Auggies! Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats for sale, Adorable Australian Shepherd/Border Collie/Heeler cross puppies! All Australian Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Adopt Cricket a Australian Shepherd / Mixed Dog … Just 2 girls and 1 boy left! There are a lot of Corgi Mini Aussie Mix Puppies for Sale available today. Updated 10/3/2020 . Will discover Commands! My husband and I are extremely passionate … Skip to primary content. Stella is between 1.5-2 years old. Australian Shepherd mix puppies or Aussie mixes are affectionate family pets with a mischevious streak. We are looking forward to upcoming litters and placing wonderful puppies … Border Collie/ Australian Shepherd puppies 2 female and 2 male puppies available.

Scottish Government Daily Briefing, Bridgestone Tour B Rxs Review, Hands-on Social Studies Pdf, What Is Power In Physical Fitness, How To Make Polymorph Plastic, 119 Bus Tracker Miami,