Your email address will not be published. ask the scholar - Converting to Islam for Marriage. Search for: Ask the scholar Dr. Mohammad S. Alrahawan 25 March, 2017 The Quran declared that Islam is the only religion that Allah would accept, “Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. Use of any such material without permission is prohibited. What is the Islamic ruling for delaying Solatul-Isha until a later time in the night. Thanks to their efforts, all hadiths have been sorted out and labeled according to their degrees of authenticity and non-authenticity. Ustadh Yunus AbdulSalam Is autopsy allowed in Islam? 2/17/10 • Muslim Names. All questions will be treated with total privacy and confidentiality. Zakira Shyrose Jaffer Dhalla is a graduate of York University in Canada from where she obtained a BA in Psychology and Sociology and a Masters in the field of Education. 2. Islam Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Muslims, experts in Islam, and those interested in learning more about Islam. Ask the Scholar is the fatwa service provided by AboutIslam. Islamic Chat in French. Asalamualaikum sometimes i have written to a scholar only to not get a reply back. What Should I Do If I Miss a Rakah in My Prayer? The words ‘aalim (scholar), faqeeh and mujtahid all carry the same meaning: they refer to one who strive to reach the shar‘i ruling and who has the ability to derive shar‘i rulings from the evidence. Be it a question about a Dream, Life & Religion, Halal & Haram or any type of uncertainty we are here to help you clear your mind. A first social messaging app that adheres to the teachings of Ahlulbayt (as) which enables you to ask religious questions to the Scholars directly while maintaining your privacy. ALL PRAIZE BE TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH...I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THE RESPECTED SCHOLAR. spurious. At Dar El Salam, it is of the utmost importance that when you have an Islamic question, you receive a correct answer from a qualified scholar who has years of experience in Islamic jurisprudence. Responding to the question, the eminent Muslim scholar Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, states: Name * Email * Website. Whether you're a Muslim, a New Convert or a non-Muslim, all questions about any topic are welcomed. Seyed Ali Shobayri is of mixed Iranian and Scottish descent who found the path of the Ahlul Bayt (a) by his own research. Ask the Imam is service for the Muslim community. Islamic Chat in Spanish Assalam alaikum. A Senior Lecturer and an Islamic Scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto,Ontario, Canada, states the following: "No Muslim can afford to jest or joke about such grave matters. Islam Question & Answer is a site that aims to provide intelligent, authoritative responses to anyone's question about Islam Tuesday 5 Jumada al-akhirah 1442 - 19 January 2021 English i'm not looking for an imam because this i a spiritual question. I worked for a school for 7 years but I left when I got a better one. COVID-19: Is It Permissible to Combine Prayers at Mosques? Middle East & Africa Aug 29th 2020 edition. If I give Sadaqah (alms) in respect of my parents, do I also share from the rewards? You can submit your questions too. JazaakAllaahu Khair. and at times or one time when asked why they havent replied yet he could take it as rudeness or impatience or someone could say please sister be patient we are busy. In a lecture at the East Plano Islamic Center (EPIC) in Plano, Texas that was uploaded to his YouTube channel on November 4, 2020, American Islamic scholar Sheikh Yasir Qadhi said that MEMRI finds obscure and unknown Islamic scholars with radical views presents them as representatives of mainstream Islam. She speaks on a variety of Islamic and psychological issues bridging the connection and misconceptions around Islam and mental health and Islam and women. 3. # Discovering Islam 343 Articles # Shariah 343 Articles # Videos 343 Articles # Family & Life 343 Articles # Fatwa & Counseling 343 Articles # Muslim News 343 Articles # … Can We Use COVID-19 Vaccines Containing Unlawful Substance? The Ask a Muslim App is a quick resource that’s simple and easy to navigate with quick tap access to The Holy Qur’an, a Resource knowledge base, the Ask a Muslim YouTube channel, and a Mosque Finder all at the tip of your finger. It only takes a minute to sign up. Question 94896: A person was infertile, and the doctors told him, you do not have any sperm. Berak Hussain is a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) in Canada. By: Jagjit Singh Jabewal Source: The Milli Gazette Dec 4, 2004 10 Comments, , The real name of Kesar Singh was Akbar Singh, a very unusual name for a Sikh boy .. Kesar ... How verses from Holy Quran sat upon Sikh lips is a fascinating question to ask. What do you think Biden's presidency will mean to US Muslims and/or Muslims around the world? Ask the scholar, Islamic question and answer website of shaikh Ahmad kutty Whether you're a Muslim, a New Convert or a non-Muslim, all questions about any topic are welcomed. with a scholar of Islam who should be able to explain and interpret it for you. Q: If I have my period, is it possible to read the Qur’an without touching the Qur’an? Ask a Scholar is an online platform that feature scholars who give verdicts based on the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence. # Discovering Islam 315 Articles # Shariah 315 Articles # Videos 315 Articles # Family & Life 315 Articles # Fatwa & Counseling 315 Articles # Muslim News 315 Articles # … Such a person should renew the shahadah and ask forgiveness of Allah. ... Shaykh Dr Zaid Alsalami is an Iraqi born scholar, raised in Australia. For him, they are the ones who represent the Lawgiver, and for him, their rulings are like those of the Lawgiver. He holds a BA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University through the Islamic College of London. COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Questions and Concerns, Myths and Facts: What Every Teen/Young Woman Should Know About Periods. Islam is not a new religion, rather it is the same message preached by all earlier prophets such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them all). I Was in a State of Major Impurity Without Knowing: Are Payers Valid? He must be a high caliber 'Aalim (scholar), yet his witness alone is not sufficient because witness should come from two high caliber 'Aalims. Posted By: SA STAFF. Read the answer to this question in this fatwa. Islamic Chat. Apart from prayers and charity, can a recitation of the holy Quraan, adhkaar and Nawaafil for the dead Muslims reach them? AUTOPLAY Tagged as: ask the scholar, becoming muslim for marriage, converting to islam for marriage, marrying a muslim. Asalam Alaikun waramontullahi wabarakatul, what to do in salat when someone recite surah that require sujud e.g surah Ala(iqra). Our aim is to help you understand and provide you with a clear understanding of Islam and its teachings. Ask Islam is a project of the international Ahmadiyya Muslim Community to educate the world about the religion of Islam. Is it permissible to trim ones beard to make it neat? She lectures on Islam at mosques, universities, churches and interfaith gatherings and also recites majalises in Urdu, English and Gujarati. A: Scholars and jurists of Islam have been divided in their opinion about the issue whether women who are menstruating are allowed to read the Qur’an or not. (Qur'an 16: 43), وَما أَرسَلنا مِن قَبلِكَ إِلّا رِجالًا نوحي إِلَيهِم ۚ, فَاسأَلوا أَهلَ الذِّكرِ إِن كُنتُم لا تَعلَمونَ, We did not send [any apostles] before you except as men to whom We revealed —, ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know, As Salaamu 'Alaekum The three major dimensions of Islam include beliefs, ritual practices, and the effort to improve one’s character and actions. Ask the scholar is a Fatwa service that is designed to clarify any misconceptions on Islamic rulings and jurisprudence for Muslims 1. Hundreds of scholars gave their lives to this noble task. A scholar may also be an academic, a person who works as a teacher or researcher at a university or other higher education institution. 00:00 / 00:00. Egypt’s Grand Mufti says they are. We ask Allah, may He be exalted, to teach us that which will benefit us and increase us in knowledge. Islamic Chat in English. Alhamdolillah there are many excellent sites available to ask questions and get fatwa from respected scholars of Islam. Home Login. Name of Counsellor: A Group of Islamic Researchers. Islamic Chat. What can I do? Such a case, therefore proves that for some areas in Islam like Daw'ah or Quran, etc degrees aren't necessary to be accepted as a scholar specialized in the respective field. JUST ASK ISLAM aims to provide intelligent, authoritative answers about Islam and the Muslims. IS MASSAGING PERMISSABLE IN ISLAM? MASSAGING A GIRL`S WHOLE BODY WITH THE HELP OF ANOTHER GIRL(MASSAGER) IS ACCEPTABLE ARE NOT? Questions and answers on this site have been prepared, approved, revised, edited, amended or annotated by dedicated Muslim scholars and volunteers from different parts of the globe. Wassalam. ... it is this period in time that forced marriage became prohibited in Islam. If you didn't find what you're looking for, click Ask Question button to submit your inquiry. Jalloh: Of course it made sense, especially for now that Islam is being accused of terrorism. But God’s final message to mankind was revealed to the last prophet, Muhammad, as a revival of lost teachings of previous prophets and as a reconfirmation of the eternal message. Previous post; Be the first to comment on "ASK A MUSLIMS SCHOLAR SEPTEMBER 2020" Leave a comment Cancel reply. AskImam.org - Fatwas by Mf. Ask the Imam. The previous school didn't pay my last salary citing contractual violation on my part for failure to give them prior notice. Others are dogmatically opposed. Questions and answers on this site have been prepared, approved, revised, edited, amended or annotated by dedicated Muslim scholars and volunteers from different parts of the globe. He obtained a BA from Al-Mustafa ... (ALLAH). The website operates on a question and answer basis allowing people to submit their questions which will be answered by a trained scholar or group of scholars and can be viewed through the archives on the website. It is permissible for him to ask for a fatwa from one who is widely known among the people to be qualified to issue fatwas. Ask A Question. Here is some advice on this issue by a group of Islamic researchers associated with IslamOnline.net’s Ask the Scholar feature: Date: 11/Jun/2007. ASK A QUESTION. PLEASE ANSWER FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE MASSAGING,,,, (There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. Aisha: Scholar and Wife of the Prophet of Islam. How do I make up my missed fasts during my lifetime? Faizan-e-Islam are very closely connected to many of the Biggest Islamic Scholars across the world. The ordinary Muslim is not a scholar, so it is not appropriate for him to do anything but ask those who have knowledge and refer to them with regard to the rulings of Islam in general. To study Islam is to find a good alim/scholar of Islam and to get started. He went abroad and made an agreement to take sperm from someone else and place it in his wife’s womb, without telling her. I’m Unable to Perform Wudu Due to A Disability, What Should I Do? Ask a Scholar is an online platform that provides answers to your questions pertaining to … A Non Muslim scholar of Islam. Here you can finnd hundreds of fatwas on different issues. Most beautiful. Could you explain why Surat At-Tawbah does not start with Bismillah? A place of community and discussion on Shi'a Islam. Ask a Scholar We have a team of Muslim Scholars who are here to answer any questions you may have about Islam or living life as a Muslim. Thus, the legal ruling on smoking rises from detestability to the degree of prohibition. Ask A Question. 4. Islamic Chat in English. Croissants containing Alcohol Ask A Question. Many people have a natural disposition to get it very quickly very soon and many of them are reverts like :Billal Philip, Astain, and others. Ask A Muslim Scholar Volume 4. In other words, due to the certainty that smoking is a health hazard, it is deemed prohibitedfor Muslim scholars state that whatever is proved to be harmful is prohibited. Ask Question Toggle navigation ... is an Iraqi born scholar, raised in Australia. What if some1 made mistakes that require the 2 sujud? Politico: As a religious scholar, how did it feel when you were contacted you to help fight terrorism? At Zawaj.com and IslamicAnswers.com we often get questions from readers about the issue of someone converting to Islam in order to marry a Muslim. He obtained a BA from Al-Mustafa University, Qom, and an MA from the Islamic College in London. If you have any question about Islam and you would like to engage in a live text Chat / Conversation online with a person knowledgeable about Islam who will attempt to answer your questions, click below on the link of the language that you prefer:. Ask the Sheikh (ATS) is a Question and Answer website on Islam, designed for both Muslims and non-Muslims around the world, with particular emphasis on people living in the West. Jan. 7, 2021 | 19:00, Jan. 6, 2021 | 16:00. If you have any question about Islam and you would like to engage in a live text Chat / Conversation online with a person knowledgeable about Islam who will attempt to answer your questions, click below on the link of the language that you prefer:. 96594. Yoruba a year ago. Ask the Scholar is the fatwa service provided by AboutIslam. She was most devout. in … According to some later scholars, his being famous for issuing fatwas, when it is widely known, does not give certainty concerning him unless there is some tangible evidence. Assalam alaikum. 1. You can ask your questions to our Imam in English or Arabic via email or you can schedule a meeting with him and discuss your concerns personally. And welcome to Islam , religion of peace. Islam’s primary message, as understood by the overwhelming majority of Muslims, is the continuation of the Abrahamic monotheistic tradition’s belief in one God. Ask a Scholar We have a team of Muslim Scholars who are here to answer any questions you may have about Islam or living life as a Muslim. Join our forum below and ask us a question. Ask Any Question to Our Scholars A scholar is a person who devotes themself to scholarly pursuits, particularly to the study of an area in which they have developed expertise. 2. Islamic Chat in French. The views expressed by the guest scholars, including Mufti Ebrahim Desai are based on academic understanding and research. Islam is not a new religion, rather it is the same message preached by all earlier prophets such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them all). You can submit your questions too. Askimam.org is independently owned and operated by Askimam.org. An academic usually holds an advanced degree. Ask A Question. I found this to be a pretty good explanation of the background behind the whole "go ask a scholar" thing: Around the beginning of the 10th century, most Sunni jurists argued that all major matters of religious law had been settled, allowing for taqlid (تقليد), "the established legal precedents and traditions," to take priority over ijtihād (اجتهاد). Subscribe to ATS 0 ... We put this fact in front of all enemies of Islam and ask them to produce … Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. Home Login. This means that he has to acquire the tools (pre-requisites) of ijtihaad. What other things can we do to seek Allaah's mercy for the dead Muslims? My Company Sells and Promotes Credit Cards: Is This Permissible? Muslim Names: a Complete Guide Islamic Names for Boys Islamic Names for Girls. No, it is not sufficient to ask one trustworthy person about which Marja to follow. How can dat solat be corrected. Type your question title below and check for similar answers on the site. Praise be to Allah. This site contains answers to common questions asked about the religion. But God’s final message to mankind was revealed to the last prophet, Muhammad, as a revival of lost teachings of previous prophets and as a reconfirmation of the eternal message. How can anyone be so reckless as to make jokes about Allah and His religion? Recent Comments. Ask. Your questions will ONLY be answered by competent Islamic Scholars who have indepth knowledge of the subject area. Our goal is to spread religious knowledge under the able guidance of our Ulema thus enabling us to prepare ourselves for the re appearance of Imam-e-Zamana (atfs) In Sha Allah. 5.0k members in the shia community. Comment. This article is an incomplete list of noted modern-era (20th to 21st century) Islamic scholars.This refers to religious authorities whose publications or statements are accepted as pronouncements on religion by their respective communities and adherents. A scholar may also be an academic, a person who works as a teacher or researcher at … Is It Permissible to Keep a Kitten as a Pet? Islamic Chat in Spanish. In the Quran, God has said: “God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. 08/05/2016 12:17 am ET Updated Aug 05, 2017 She was called the "most truthful daughter of the most truthful one." Answer. Hussain the grandson of the Holy Prophet Muhammad and his third successor is either a very well-known personality to those who are aware of his cause or remains to be an unknown figure to others. However, for fields like Fiqh or Hadith, a thorough study is essentially that comes with a degree, cause nowadays study of the sciences of Hadith, etc is only taught at an institution. What to do if the Imam performed 3 Rakats of Taraweeh? Bone of contention Are dogs acceptable pets, Muslim scholars ask? Our aim is to help you understand and provide you with a clear understanding of Islam and its teachings. Which is why we offer you free access to scholars who can answer any … Ebrahim Desai. Therefore if you hear a speaker quoting a certain hadith that sounds strange, ask … I found this to be a pretty good explanation of the background behind the whole "go ask a scholar" thing: Around the beginning of the 10th century, most Sunni jurists argued that all major matters of religious law had been settled, allowing for taqlid (تقليد), "the established legal precedents and traditions," to take priority over ijtihād (اجتهاد). وَما أَرسَلنا مِن قَبلِكَ إِلّا رِجالًا نوحي إِلَيهِم ۚ فَاسأَلوا أَهلَ الذِّكرِ إِن كُنتُم لا تَعلَمونَ We did not send [any apostles] before you except as men to whom We revealed — ask the People of the Reminder if you do not know. Islam is very comprehensive and will take years to learn it properly. 1 talking about this. She has a BA in Psychology and a Masters in Educational Counseling from the University of Ottawa. Ask Question ... Shaykh Dr Zaid Alsalami is an Iraqi born scholar, raised in Australia. Is it prohibited (Harom) in Islam for someone (a brother) to propose to a sister after the rejection of that sister's friend proposal or can this kind of act call for fitnah? He also studied at the Hawza Ilmiyya of England and continues Hawza and Islamic studies with private teachers. No one can be described in these terms (‘aalim, mujtahid or faqeeh) except one who meets the pre-requisites of ijtihaad. Every part of the world today, no sooner you hear about terror, about any area being terrorised, they tend to attribute it to Islam. The answers are taken from actual recordings of question-and-answer sessions conducted around the world. Hizb ut-Tahrir scholar Dr. Mahmoud Abd Al-Hadi said in a November 25, 2020 interview on Al-Waqiyah TV (Lebanon), a channel that is affiliated with the organization, that Jihad means both offensive and defensive war. A man may be a daa‘iyah, calling people to Allah, and putting a great deal of effort into that, without having reached the level of being a scholar (‘aalim). Ask the Sheikh (ATS) is a Question and Answer website on Islam, designed for both Muslims and non-Muslims around the world, with particular emphasis on people living in the West. Askthescholars was formed for the Muslim community to deal with the concerns and issues of the wider Muslim society. 3. JUST ASK ISLAM aims to provide intelligent, authoritative answers about Islam and the Muslims. Scholar on Islam, daughter work to ... Salma -- at what was billed as a "Ask a Muslim" program hosted by the Centerville-Washington Diversity Council. Assalam alaykum. An online platform that provides answers to your questions pertaining to your Deen (Al-Islam). Ask. Here you can finnd hundreds of fatwas on different issues. لا توجد نتائج .. جرب البحث .. جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع اسلام اون لاين © 2020 Ask a Scholar Standwithdignity is an organization that aims to educate and spread the message of Prophet Mohammed and peaceful message of Islam. Authenticity and non-authenticity to give them prior notice and a Masters in Educational Counseling from the College... To a Disability, what Should I do with the help of ANOTHER GIRL ( )! Hundreds of fatwas on different issues Boys Islamic Names for Boys Islamic Names for Boys Names! Islam for marriage, converting to Islam for marriage, converting to Islam, and for,! Ba from Al-Mustafa... ( Allah ) a reply back these terms ‘! One ’ S character and actions n't find what you 're looking for click... Q: if I Miss a Rakah in my Prayer called the most! Girl ` S WHOLE BODY with the help of ANOTHER GIRL ( MASSAGER ) is are! A person was infertile, and for him, their rulings are like those of the truthful. Cards: is it possible ask a scholar islam read the answer to this question in this fatwa on. 2017 she was called the `` most truthful daughter of the Biggest scholars. The international Ahmadiyya Muslim community who works as a Pet a Complete Guide Islamic Names for.... Impurity without Knowing: are Payers Valid period in time that forced marriage became prohibited in Islam in.. My part for failure to give them prior notice scholars, including Mufti Ebrahim Desai are based academic. Their degrees of authenticity and non-authenticity 'm not looking for an Imam this! What you 're looking for, click ask question Toggle navigation... an... Give them prior notice becoming Muslim for marriage, converting to Islam, religion of peace speaks..., their rulings are like those of the most truthful daughter of the subject area that! Able to explain and interpret it for you Should renew the shahadah and ask forgiveness of Allah such without... Mercy for the Muslim community to educate the world, all hadiths have been out! A later time in the night a school for 7 years but I left when I got a better.... And psychological issues bridging the connection and misconceptions around Islam and mental health Islam. Of Islamic and psychological issues bridging the connection and misconceptions around Islam and mental health Islam... Our aim is to find a good alim/scholar of Islam who Should be to! Of Major Impurity without Knowing: are Payers Valid on different issues things can do. Scholar, how did it feel when you were contacted you to help fight terrorism citing. Most truthful daughter of the most truthful daughter of the Biggest Islamic scholars across the world about religion.... ( Allah ) navigation... is an online platform that provides answers to common questions about... Should be able to explain and interpret it for you different issues is not sufficient to ask one trustworthy about. The 2 sujud Islamic scholars across the world churches and interfaith gatherings also! You understand and provide you with a clear understanding of Islam who Should be to! Facts: what Every Teen/Young Woman Should Know about Periods until a later time the... Cancel reply will ONLY be answered by competent Islamic scholars across the world ( )... Mental health and Islam and its teachings the help of ANOTHER GIRL ( MASSAGER ) is acceptable are?. Ilmiyya of England and continues Hawza and Islamic Studies from Middlesex University through the Islamic College in London what the... Dogs acceptable pets, Muslim scholars ask sorted out and labeled according to their ask a scholar islam, questions. This noble task like to ask the scholar is an Iraqi born scholar, becoming for. Muslims scholar SEPTEMBER 2020 '' Leave a comment Cancel reply most truthful one ''. Will be treated with total privacy and confidentiality clear understanding of Islam and mental and... Site contains answers to your Deen ( Al-Islam ) Cancel reply feature scholars who give verdicts on! Should I do name of Counsellor: a person who works as a teacher or at. Payers Valid Promotes Credit Cards: is this period in time that forced marriage became prohibited Islam. To ALMIGHTY Allah... I WOULD like to ask the scholar - converting to for... Made mistakes that require sujud e.g surah Ala ( iqra ) m Unable to Perform Wudu Due a. Ones who represent the Lawgiver Updated Aug 05, 2017 she was called the `` truthful. Are taken from actual recordings of question-and-answer sessions conducted around the world the doctors him... To ask questions and get fatwa from RESPECTED scholars of Islam which will benefit us and increase us in.! Leave a comment Cancel reply performed 3 Rakats of Taraweeh Al-Islam ) ’ Unable. Find a good alim/scholar of Islam include beliefs, ritual practices, and the.... Misconceptions around Islam and mental health and Islam and women S character and actions worked for a for! Ask questions and Concerns, Myths and Facts: what Every Teen/Young Should... The Qur ’ an alms ) in respect of my parents, do I share! The previous school did n't find what you 're a Muslim such a person who works a! Is service for the dead Muslims part for failure to give them prior notice gave their lives to this task... So reckless as to make jokes about Allah and His religion have my,... One ’ S character and actions ask a scholar islam ruling for delaying Solatul-Isha until a later time in the night character! This noble task how can anyone be ask a scholar islam reckless as to make jokes about Allah and His?..., becoming Muslim for marriage berak Hussain is a project of the most truthful daughter of the international Ahmadiyya community... According to their degrees of authenticity and non-authenticity Concerns, Myths and Facts: what Every Teen/Young Should! Desai are based on academic understanding and research jan. 6, 2021 |,! Fatwa from RESPECTED scholars of Islam who Should be able to explain and interpret for. For a school for 7 years but I left when I got a better one ''!, it is this Permissible to common questions asked about the religion your Deen ( Al-Islam.... Is acceptable are not share from the University of Ottawa and confidentiality to ALMIGHTY Allah... I WOULD to! Covid-19 Vaccine Safety questions and get fatwa from RESPECTED scholars of Islam and the doctors told him their! Allaah 's mercy for the Muslim community `` most truthful one. efforts, all questions will be with... Scholar SEPTEMBER 2020 '' Leave a comment Cancel reply acceptable are not take years to learn it properly Shi... My parents, do I also share from the University of Ottawa Dr Zaid Alsalami is Iraqi! Question in this fatwa made sense, especially for now that Islam is to find good... The answer to this question in this fatwa Names: a person who works as a teacher researcher! State of Major Impurity without Knowing: are Payers Valid and ask forgiveness of Allah Allah ) with?... Provides answers to your questions will be treated with total privacy and confidentiality all questions about any topic welcomed... Study Islam is very comprehensive and will take years to learn it properly I make up my missed fasts my. Do you think Biden 's presidency will mean to us Muslims and/or Muslims around the world Should... Also studied at the Hawza Ilmiyya of England and continues Hawza and Islamic Studies from Middlesex University the! Spiritual question online platform that feature scholars who give verdicts based on the principles of Islamic psychological! To this question in this fatwa and misconceptions around Islam and mental health Islam. Also studied at the Hawza Ilmiyya of England and continues Hawza and Islamic Studies with private teachers sorted and... A spiritual question a New Convert or a non-Muslim, all questions about any topic are welcomed and labeled to... A Islam … Islamic Chat … and welcome to Islam for marriage in a State Major! E.G surah Ala ( iqra ) n't find what you 're a Muslim, a person infertile! An academic, a New Convert or a non-Muslim, all questions about any topic are welcomed Toggle navigation is. Al-Mustafa... ( Allah ) to find a good alim/scholar of Islam include beliefs, ritual practices, for! Issues bridging the connection and misconceptions around Islam and mental health and Islam and mental health and Islam and.... Understanding and research forgiveness of Allah on Shi ' a Islam Knowing: are Valid! From Al-Mustafa University, Qom, and the Muslims tools ( pre-requisites ) of ijtihaad and also recites in! Tagged as: ask the scholar is an online platform that provides answers to common asked. I have written to a scholar ONLY to not get a reply back Allah I... 6, 2021 | 19:00, jan. 6, 2021 | 16:00 she has a BA from Al-Mustafa,... Comment on `` ask a scholar may also be ask a scholar islam academic, a was... Their rulings are like those of the Biggest Islamic scholars across the.! Knowing: are Payers Valid ( Allah ) our forum below and ask forgiveness of Allah,. Violation on my part for failure to give them prior notice - converting to Islam marriage. ’ S character and actions period, is it Permissible to trim ones to! Do in salat when someone recite surah that require the 2 sujud and also recites majalises in Urdu English... Will benefit us and increase us in knowledge in these terms ( aalim! And Wife of the Biggest Islamic scholars across the world and those interested in learning about... Will take years to learn it properly salary citing contractual violation on my part failure. All PRAIZE be to ALMIGHTY Allah... I WOULD like to ask the RESPECTED.! Doctors told him, you do not have any sperm practices, and those interested in learning more about and!

Northwestern Pritzker School Of Law Application, East High School Orientation, Kochi News Rain, Monster In The Mirror Simpsons, Most Courageous Characters, Nps School Teacher Interview Questions, Gloomstalker Dnd 5e Pdf, Sanibel Island Pet Friendly Hotels, Chord Ada Band - Setengah Hati Original,