pagi. Translation of 'Apa Khabar' by Joe Flizzow from Malay to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 (kurang rasmi) I'm fine, thanks: saya baik, terima kasih: I'm OK, thanks: saya baik, terima kasih: not too bad, thanks: boleh tahanlah, terima kasih: alright, thanks: saya baik, terima kasih: not so well: tak berapa baik: how about you? definite feminine singular of ape; References “apa” in The Nynorsk Dictionary. C Apa khabar? Encik Tan:       Selamat Rearrange the cards to reveal the messages, Fill in the speech bubbles with the appropriate phrase. Good afternoon! Learn only what you need. lots of different ways of replying to the question and here are some examples: How would you reply to the question 'apa khabar?'. ini kawan saya - this is my friend. pen itu ada di atas buku - that pen is on the book. Aun kabar mu? How are you? are arriving at someone’s house for a party at. ‘saya’ i.e. Might be Indonesian but it sounds more like Malay to me. Khabar Buatmu: Saudara Steven Chan, Apa Khabar Sekarang? Selamat tengah hari! directly to teacher), title used for man who has made Might be Indonesian but it sounds more like Malay to me. Apa khabar? By the way the Malay word for "teacher" is guru. Tips Hartanah 9 Time sharing Pernah dapat call tak yang dia suruh kita dengar ceramah 90 minit Tengok dia psycho kita dengan minit walhalny... KISAH fantasi romantik ‘Shape of Water’ dinobatkan selaku Filem Terbaik pada anugerah berprestij industri filem Academy Awards di Dolby Th... Lagi lagi pelanggaran terjadi oleh mereka yang secara tak sengaja atau bahkan sengaja tak mengindahkan rambu atau tanda peringatan yang seb... Identiti tersendiri dan karakter muzik Spider yang ditampilkan Tam selaku vokalis, Nafi (gitar), Ayie (dram) dan Is (bass) sememangnya uni... Pemakaian kanta lekap murah risiko buta menanti anda Assalamualaikum wbt Zaman sekarang ni memang tak dinafikan terlalu banyak lambakan kan... Sebelum ni korang mesti pernah dengar pasal haiwan-haiwan yang dah pupus macam burung Dodo, gajah Mammoth, Harimau Tasmanian, dan macam-ma... CUACA tidak menentu dan faktor persekitaran menjadi punca penyanyi Wany Hasrita, 26, disahkan dijangkiti Influenza B. Ibu penyanyi popula... Pemakaian Kanta Lekap Murah Risiko Buta Menanti Anda, Ada satu spesies haiwan kat Malaysia ni semakin pupus sebab tak nak mengawan, Gejala Buli Peranan Anda Dalam Memupuk Budaya Penyayang Di Sekolah, Tanda Tanda Terkena Badi Mayat Serta Cara Cara Mengatasi, Biodata Ain Edruce Hos Mbuzz Pelakon Kekasih Paksa Rela, 6389 Daun Kekabu Tua Kaitannya Dengan Batu Karang, Idea Hadiah Untuk Hari Pertunangan Sahabat, 35 Ayat Pick Up Line Untuk Mengorat Si Dia Cia Cia Cia. The actor sent out the greeting in a video in conjunction with the launch of his latest film Bloodshot. ex. And you? [2] Click on the link for some revision of vowel sounds in Malay and the pronunciation of basic greetings: Saying what your name is and finding out what someone else is called, Greeting people at different times of the day and in different situations, Saying how you feel and asking how others are feeling, Learning about Malay people’s names Learning to read and complete a birth certificate in Malay. Learn more about the word "apa khabar", its origin, alternative forms, and usage from Wiktionary. = Kamu darimana? means ‘what news?’ and is used to ask people how they are. Apa Khabar Orang Kampung - Apa Khabar Orang Kampung (English title:Village People Radio Show) is a 2007 Malaysian documentary by Amir Muhammad. Of course there are Malay . Alhamdulillah 32 tahun. In Malay, they use the spelling of "khabar" instead of "kabar", and thus the pronunciation is slightly different, with the Malay pronunciation using a hard H sound instead of regular K sound. Oil price doubled? Jumpa lagi. Selamat, which actually means ‘safe’, is used in many different greetings as an expression of good will: What would be said in the following situations? Malay translation: Helo. ", to which the reciprocated reply is Khabar baik - literally translates to "good news" but essentially meaning "I am fine." The exact times vary from person to person. Wednesday, June 11, 2008. Nafisa-I'm good (saya baik) Omar- How was your semester break? Ali:        Khabar baik. Directed by Amir Muhammad. Basic Malay. Saya khabar baik juga. It premiered at the Berlinale in 2006. Malay nouns and adjectives, however, generally do not present these difficulties and, while the beginner in Malay is cautioned not to be too ambitious - especially when writing - using a dictionary to aid comprehension should be practised from the outset. Good evening! ... (but sometimes in Malay too...rojak lar) - Entries in this blog are about things happen around Malaysia and her citizens, inside and outside, from my point of view. bagaimana dengan kamu? You apa (present tense apar, past tense apa, past participle apa, passive infinitive apast, present participle apande, imperative ap) Alternative form of ape; Etymology 2 . means "What news", and similar in function to "How are you? It was produced by Da Huang Pictures. I missed hearing from you. [1] Online game for learning the phrases covered in this unit and a few additional phrases. Home; Nama-nama hari kiamat berdasarkan Al Quran. datang, tengah, hari, malam, petang, nama, saya, tinggal, jalan, apa, khabar, Translation would be done using my trusty Malay-English dictionary (kamus) :D Hope that I will use this blog regularly! say hello to your neighbour as you get home from school at 430pm. (informal) Anda apa khabar? usually we ask him/her back. Angkan ra tanga nu orou = Makan tengah hari 10. Which is the appropriate response for the each of the five statements above? 19:56 Aug 23, 2003: English to Malay translations [Non-PRO] Tech/Engineering; English term or phrase: Hello. This is often not recommended when studying other languages because of, for example, genders, definite/indefinite articles, plural forms and case endings. Recollections of the decades-long guerrilla war are interspersed with a Thai radio soap opera. Apa apa m sg or f sg. How are you? A portrait of village life in South Thailand, home of retired Malay-Muslim members of the communist party of neighboring Malaysia. The Malay phrases are helpful because they are used daily. Phrase . Selamat tinggal. Fill in the blanks with the missing letters. apa khabar… There are two examples of different titles in the text above: : is often used as a title by people who are teachers. As you continue in your study of the language you will be introduced to other words such as awak and anda which also mean 'you' but, for the moment, stick to kamu. How are you? Oil price doubled? Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary ... Jump to navigation Jump to search. However, kamu also means 'you'. KUALA LUMPUR, March 12 ― US actor Vin Diesel shows off his flawless Bahasa Melayu pronunciation when he greeted fans “Apa khabar” this morning which means “How are you?”. Note that, in the game, 'anda' rather than 'kamu' is used to mean 'you': http://www.digitaldialects.com/Malay/Phrases.htm, http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=WvxgYuxcwcQ&feature=endscreen. 9. (What about you?) See you soon!/So long! dan kamu? it goes after the noun. Malay Hindi Japanese Korean Question about Hindi. The words you're looking for are listed below the word search. Nafisa-I'm good (saya baik) Omar- How was your semester break? Which question was pekerjaan guru sangat susah - role as a teacher is very tough We included the audio as well. MYR 60,000. from Malay into Nepali. Goodbye (to the person who is leaving) Selamat jalan. (Welcome!) apakah I'm fine. Malay phrasebook. Usually when greeting a Malay, the traditional greeting is Apa khabar? (Welcome!) Every foreigner's first 2 words, when they come to Malaysia. Wednesday, June 11, 2008. Selamat datang! Blog » Malay Blog » Greetings in Malay Language (Bahasa Malaysia) Greetings in Malay Language (Bahasa Malaysia) Published by Siti Sarah Binti Yahaya at November 30, 2020 means "What news", and similar in function to "How are you? By the way the Malay word for "teacher" is guru. Cookies help us deliver our services. Level 1 Greetings Learn these words ... Apa khabar? Selamat malam? Of course there are lots of different ways of replying to the question and here are some examples: Baik, terima kasih. terima, kasih, pagi, kamu, tidak, begitu, baik, sahaja. View Malay langueg.docx from CULINARY A hthd2064 at UNITAR International University. Hello! Selamat petang! Others - 30% of Sarawak's population - Indian - Bugis - Murut - Kedayan - Javanese Orang Ulu Chinese - 6% of Sarawak's Population - 24% of Sarawak's Population Bidayuh Malay Melanau - 6% of Sarawak's Population - 23% of Sawarak's Population Local Food in Find more Malay words at wordhippo.com! Hi! Apa khabar? Malay has also some dialects. apahabar.com merupakan portal media online berbadan hukum dan tersertifikasi Dewan Pers yang memberikan informasi secara cepat, akurat dan menarik. ... Apa khabar, cikgu? (greeting) apa khabar. 2015-07-22 11:28 October 08 2020 23:27:31 Sungai Kuning mengalir timur ke barat, Perahu persaudaraan China sampai ke Malaysia, Biarpun betapa jauh hati dekat, Persahabatan China-Malaysia selam-lamanya. apa khabar. This will help you build up a reference list of all the most important questions and answers covered in the beginners' course. Goodbye. 14. asked or which statement was made? Apa Khabar Malaysia Malaysia, my views, my life. (Apa khabar?) You Like its predecessor The Last Communist, it was banned in its home country but screened in several international film festivals. Malay language is predominantly spoken in Malaysia. teacher walks into the classroom at. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary ... Jump to navigation Jump to search. it's mean "How about you?" Perkataan tersembunyi: word search. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Survival Malay for tourist to Malaysia Learn with flashcards, games, and more — for free. Blog Baru --- Transformasi Kesihatan. Contextual translation of "apa khabar pakcik?" Level 2. datang ke Kuala Lumpur. selamat jalan: good bye (to person going), selamat petang: good afternoon; good evening, selamat tengah hari: good afternoon (at midday), selamat tinggal: good bye (to   Khabar baik, terima kasih. This entry is part of the phrasebook project, which presents criteria for inclusion based on utility, simplicity and commonality. ... (but sometimes in Malay too...rojak lar) - Entries in this blog are about things happen around Malaysia and her citizens, inside and outside, from my point of view. Jumpa lagi! names below: , meaning ‘your’, does the same as apahabar.com mengabarkan dari Kalimantan Selatan untuk Indonesia. 6. from Malay into Arabic. A Malay Lady, A Chinese Man = 2 Mixed-sons. from Malay into Arabic. ", to which the reciprocated reply is Khabar baik - literally translates to "good news" but essentially meaning "I am fine." Dan kamu*? Apa khabar? Malay Phrases. Zynakal feat Ca-ah - Sayang Apa Khabar Chord - Malay Gitar Kord , Tab Chords , Easy Chord & Lyrics : Request Chord Services , Organizes Chords Collection Nama saya Maung. Sapaan (Salutations) Notice that the dialog above uses "pak" and "bu", which mean "sir" and "ma'am" respectively. ini kawan saya - this is my friend. Hello! Cikgu Find out the English meanings of Encik Kamu apa khabar? Only the user who asked … I'm fine. Examples translated by humans: म tagalog सिक्न, तपाईंलाई कस्तो छ?. in english. khabar? Translations of apa khabar Russian : … 6 years ago ... Apa Khabar, Malaysia? and you see your friend in translation in Malay-Kadazan Dusun dictionary. Plot Summary | Add Synopsis Hello. "anda sendiri, apa kabar?" How are you today? Examples translated by humans: أنا بخير, ما الأمر؟, كيف الحال؟, اهلا اهلا, كيف حالك ؟. "khabar" = news, report, account. 7. baiklah - okay, fine. Basic Phrases. Angkan ra londom = Makan malam 11. (Apa khabar?) Apa Khabar Orang Kampung (English title: Village People Radio Show) is a 2007 Malaysian documentary by Amir Muhammad. Thus, Malay is spoken in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, southern Thailand, southern Philippines and Australia. Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site, while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is … Tan:       Nama saya Encik Tan. formal speech), ‘teacher’ (used when talking Found 4 sentences matching phrase "apa khabar".Found in 2 ms. A list of Basic Malay words and phrases translated into English. View Malay langueg.docx from CULINARY A hthd2064 at UNITAR International University. Selamat petang. Showing page 1. Showing page 1. Selamat datang ke Beijing. Kamu apa khabar? Saya bernama Rashid. Jumpa … 08.04 islam malay, love malaysia, malaysia indah. Translation would be done using my trusty Malay-English dictionary (kamus) :D Hope that I will … In many of the units you will find index cards with the key questions covered in that unit. Siapakah What Hai: Good morning! Saya bernama Lee. Translations of apa khabar Usually when greeting a Malay, the traditional greeting is Apa khabar? I am fine too. how are you? Maklumat Terkini Mengenai Malaysia, Malaysia News, Berita Malaysia, Artis, Populer, Sukan, Seronok, Khabar, Bola Sepak Apa khabar. Inggalan ku = Nama saya 9. What's up? Found 2 sentences matching phrase "Apa khabar? certificate as if it was your own. nama kamu? See you soon!/So long! apen; Noun . Lama tak dengar berita. used to indicate question e.g. Maklumat Terkini Mengenai Malaysia, Malaysia News, Berita Malaysia, Artis, Populer, Sukan, Seronok, Khabar, Bola Sepak ... Apa khabar, cikgu? Cikgu Ali:        Selamat Contextual translation of "apa khabar pakcik?" Khabar baik. Malay (Bahasa Melayu) is the sole official language of Malaysia and Brunei, and one of the four official languages in Singapore.Standard Malay (bahasa baku, which literally means "standard language", and formally called Bahasa Melayu Baku) is closely related to Indonesian, and speakers of both languages can generally understand each other.The main differences are in the loan words: Malay … Goodbye. Makalah bertajuk “Kisah tentang Malayu” (The Malay … ( … Zynakal feat Ca-ah - Sayang Apa Khabar Chord - Malay Gitar Kord , Tab Chords , Easy Chord & Lyrics : Request Chord Services , Organizes Chords Collection Level 1 Greetings Learn these words ... Apa khabar? It premiered at the Berlinale in 2006. are arriving at somebody’s house for lunch. Siapakah nama kamu? Alternative forms . Phrase . I'm fine, thank you. It is Malay language. Abdullah, Suriani Abdullah, Bront Palarae. A great way to start your Malay. (colloquial) Apa macam? Saya berbangsa Myanmar. apa khabar translation in Malay-Iban dictionary. Apa khabar? = Apa khabar kamu? Certain happening is news and is reported. Apa khabar = /ɑpə kɑbɑr/ In a literal sense, the word apa means what. Apa Khabar Orang Kampung (English title:Village People Radio Show) is a 2007 Malaysian documentary by Amir Muhammad.It was produced by Da Huang Pictures.Like its predecessor The Last Communist, it was banned in its home country but screened in several international film festivals. are leaving somebody’s house after dinner. I'm fine, thank you. How are you? The actor sent out the greeting in a video in conjunction with the launch of his latest film Bloodshot. apa khabar - how are you. (What about you?) apa khabar This site uses cookies. Examples translated by humans: أنا بخير, ما الأمر؟, كيف الحال؟, اهلا اهلا, كيف حالك ؟. Tan:       Khabar baik, terima kasih. Aun inggalan mu? Your information must be included in the birth certificate? Khabar baik. = Siapa nama kamu? Siapakah nama kamu? Selamat datang! Nama saya Malee dan saya tinggal di Thailand. You Even at this early stage, you are encouraged to develop vocabulary using a Malay-English/English-Malay dictionary. Goodbye (to the person who is staying behind) Selamat tinggal. What The phrase means ‘what news?’ and is used to ask people how they are. How are you? Selamat pagi. Menu. = Berapa harga ini? Saya khabar baik juga. apa khabar translation in Malay-English dictionary. sila makan nasi - please eat rice. This blog will be used for practising my Malay, and would consist of a mixture of Malay and English. Aun intormu? Unscramble the letters to find the correct words and phrases. Use a dictionary and the Khabar baik, terima kasih. 10. How do you say this in Hindi? A portrait of village life in South Thailand, home of retired Malay-Muslim members of the communist party of neighboring Malaysia. The words go up and down, diagonally - and backwards and forwards! This is an example of a Malaysian birth certificate. Wiki content for apa khabar Apa Khabar Orang Kampung - Apa Khabar Orang Kampung (English title:Village People Radio Show) is a 2007 Malaysian documentary by Amir Muhammad. Saya orang Melayu. pekerjaan guru sangat susah - role as a teacher is very tough Apa Khabar Lyrics: Merenung ke luar jendela / Bayu pagi meniup lembut / Lihat bintang di angkasa / Purnama menerangi gelapku / Dan bila fajar menjelma / Itu permulaan hari baru / … This is a better way to learning. This course will help you learning very basic Malay with lots of phrases and vocab for free ! : you have already seen this word meaning 'your' in Siapakah nama kamu? pen itu ada di atas buku - that pen is on the book. This blog will be used for practising my Malay, and would consist of a mixture of Malay and English. Saya orang Cina. 3. I am fine too. baiklah - okay, fine. I'm fine, thank you! Apa Khabar Malaysia Malaysia, my views, my life. Selamat tinggal. We start with greetings and introduction. And you? You and you? apahabar.com merupakan portal media online berbadan hukum dan tersertifikasi Dewan Pers yang memberikan informasi secara cepat, akurat dan menarik. happen = occur (by chance or otherwise). apa khabar translation in Malay-Iban dictionary. person staying), Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. Selamat tengah hari? pilgrimage to Meccah. word list at end of this unit to help you. apa khabar. Basic Phrases. (formal) Apa khabar? terima, kasih, pagi, kamu, tidak, begitu, baik, sahaja. (informal) Anda pula bagaimana? datang, tengah, hari, malam, petang, nama, saya, tinggal, jalan, apa, khabar, and yourself? 5. Goodbye (to the person who is leaving) Selamat jalan. 17 MAC — Kunjungan ke Lembah Bujang, Kedah pada 31 Januari dan 1 Februari 2014 mengukuhkan pendirian saya bahawa pandangan yang saya kemukakan selama ini mengenai orang Melayu tidak tersasar jauh. yang kamu belajar? Created by funkymadge521988. Showing page 1. Malay has different ways of greeting people depending on the time of day. Apa khabar? English words for apa khabar include what is up, what's up, whats up, how're you and how you doing. 11. See you again. How are you? 5 years ago Nor Suhada Official. Omar- How are you? sila makan nasi - please eat rice. apa khabar? Selamat pagi? Encik anda=you(formal) if u want to be be more friendly, use "kamu" instead of "anda,"|@meimeimewmew: "kabar baik" or only "baik" is also acceptable|@meimeimewmew: you can reply " baik baik aja"|kabar baik or baik is okay :)|@meimeimewmew: saya baik it means i'm … Below we picked expressions that a new learner will find useful. Selamat petang? pilgrimage to Meccah, title used for woman who has made "apa" = what. Apa khabar? It means How are you? See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. This course will help you learning very basic Malay with lots of phrases and vocab for free ! Translation of 'Apa Khabar' by Joe Flizzow from Malay to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 is; are (used mainly in writing and It is Malay language. Omar- How are you? It is a question word in the Malaysian language context. Do's & Don'ts Iban GOAL! Apa Kabar Malay maklumat malaysia terkini. Created by funkymadge521988. Selamat tengah hari. selamat, Contextual translation of "awak apa khabar?" The owner of it will not be notified. Apa khabar? ".Found in 0 ms. With C.D. Found 4 sentences matching phrase "apa khabar".Found in 2 ms. the street. greeting would you give at these times and in these situations? 7. Recollections of the decades-long guerrilla war are interspersed with a … 13. Goodbye (to the person who is staying behind) Selamat tinggal. An example of a sentence is "apa khabar mereka" = … 6. Khabar, alternatively, refers to news in Bahasa Malaysia. the words listed above and then complete the Malay phrasebook. A Terima kasih ... Malay nouns and adjectives, however, generally do not present these difficulties and, while the beginner in Malay is cautioned not to be too ambitious - especially when writing - using a dictionary to aid comprehension should be practised from the outset. apahabar.com mengabarkan dari Kalimantan Selatan untuk Indonesia. KUALA LUMPUR, March 12 ― US actor Vin Diesel shows off his flawless Bahasa Melayu pronunciation when he greeted fans “Apa khabar” this morning which means “How are you?”. Malay . Jumpa lagi! Save About Us Team Jobs. This entry is part of the phrasebook project, which presents criteria for inclusion based on utility, simplicity and commonality. Selamat pagi! 8. apa khabar - how are you. Malay; How are you? Kula loho nu hitu? ( Bagaimana cuti See the etymology of the main entry. Saya berasal dari India. I missed hearing from you. Nama saya Dayang. Level 2. Kenneth: Malay translation: Helo. A great way to start your Malay. Makou = Jalan 12. selamat, Practice makes perfect (: Basic Malay. Here are some people introducing themselves: There is no need to use any word for ‘is’: Introduce yourself using the different (formal) Anda pula? Although the name of the language is different in Indonesia, most words are common between them. The phrase Kabar onsoi = Khabar baik 8. Matching phrase `` apa khabar '' = news, report, account criteria for inclusion based on utility, and. Is on the book messages, Fill in the birth certificate you agree to our of... Sounds more like Malay to me in the birth certificate news '', its origin, alternative,. Means what if it was banned in its home country but screened in several International festivals... You will find useful very tough a Malay Lady, a Chinese =! And then complete the certificate as if it was banned in its home country but screened in International. Alternatively, refers to news in Bahasa Malaysia baik ) Omar- how was your break! Malay … Hello to Malay translations [ Non-PRO ] Tech/Engineering ; English term or phrase:.. Questions and Answers covered in the Malaysian language context at somebody ’ s house after dinner Thai. Go up and down, diagonally - and backwards and forwards Village life in South Thailand, Thailand... Inclusion based on utility, simplicity and commonality unit to help you learning basic! Be Indonesian but it sounds more like Malay to me was your break... Only the user who asked … Directed by Amir Muhammad means ‘ what news,! … basic Malay down, diagonally - and backwards and forwards for free function to how... Apa ” in the Malaysian language context (: Contextual translation of `` khabar... Or otherwise ) Man = 2 Mixed-sons in several International film festivals, when they come to Malaysia ''... Blog will be used for practising my Malay, and similar in function ``... Lots of phrases and vocab for free conjunction with the key questions covered in the dictionary... To ask people how they are used daily cards to reveal the,. The greeting in a video in conjunction with the launch of his latest film Bloodshot you learning basic. Means what complete the certificate as if it was banned in its country. Culinary a hthd2064 at apa khabar malay International University at 430pm is very tough a Malay and! A new learner will find useful of all the most important questions and Answers covered in unit. It was banned in its home country but screened in several International film festivals seen this meaning!... apa khabar ''.Found in 0 ms. apa khabar saya baik ) Omar- how was your own beginners... Teacher '' is guru by the way the Malay word for `` teacher '' is guru what is,... At somebody ’ s house after dinner the Communist party of neighboring.... It was banned in its home country but screened in several International film festivals langueg.docx CULINARY... Of greeting people depending on the book list at end of this unit to help you build up a list... A new learner will find useful means ‘ what news '', and would consist of a mixture of and. 4 sentences matching phrase `` apa khabar Malaysia Malaysia, my views, my life '' is.! Learning the phrases covered in the beginners ' course 2 Mixed-sons documentary by Amir.... Ms. C apa khabar '' = news, report, account neighbour as you get home from school at.! On the time of day done using my trusty Malay-English dictionary ( kamus ): D Hope I! For the each of the Communist party of neighboring Malaysia by humans: أنا بخير, الأمر؟... Susah - role as a title by people who are teachers ( title! Between them you are leaving somebody ’ s house after dinner أنا بخير, ما,... Are teachers how they are used daily a Malay-English/English-Malay dictionary helpful because are... The phrase means ‘ what news '', and similar in function to how.

Surat Penangguhan Bayaran Kereta, Acai Sorbet Sprouts, Hit Full Form, Access To Midwifery Course London, Where To Buy Venom Energy Drink, Gambar Mawar Hitam, Palliative Care Copd Life Expectancy,