Constructed of durable all-aluminum, versus corrosive copper, our Anteater MC Micro-Channel coils optimize your heat output and stand strong against energy-draining leaks. Buy and sell locally. The HVAC company who is replacing my 35 year old central AC/Heat system advised me on a 4 ton system based on the size of my home. a 2 ton condenser with a 3 ton coil), the orifice needs to be changed to match the size condenser you are installing. In an ideal climate situation, the GSX130481 can usually cover a larger house. 2018 CHOICE® refrigerants. This Unit Comes With an A-Coil: This Air Conditioner comes with a evaporate coil. 4 Review(s) FREE SHIPPING. Please choose an option below and one of our highly-trained staff a 2 ton condenser with a 3 ton coil), the orifice needs to be changed to match the size condenser you are installing. Does a 3 ton coil match up with a 2 ton condenser unit [ 19 Answers ]. Bring on winter. (For example, a 2 ton central air conditioning condenser might be paired with a 3 ton or 3.5 ton evaporator coil.) JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If you don't care why would we? Description: BDS Suspension 6" Performance Coil-Over System for the 2009-2013 Dodge 2500 3/4 Ton & 2009-2012 3500 1 Ton 4WD Pickup including Mega Cab. User Manual. Choice R-421A Condensing Unit. Got the run around from The original Carrier, who gave it to another carrier, who then gave it to another carrier. Set Descending Direction. Gas-Fired Steam Boilers. The condenser is charged with enough R-410A refrigerant to accommodate 15 ft. of line set, and features easy internal access. Model: GSX160361 / CAPF4961C6. Page: 1; 2; 3; Next ; 3 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser. But then said they could upgrade my blower and coil to a 5 ton. Check Out the various range of products. 1-24 of 50 . 14 SEER . (Also, you can view Goodman’s specifications sheets at the Documents tab above). Coils. Add this product to cart for ADDITIONAL SAVINGS; Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING! I've seen 4 ton Tranes with an option of 5 ton coil. Oil-Fired Water Boilers. For instance, a 4 ton evap coil on a 3 ton condenser causes longer run times. 3.5 Ton Goodman 14.5 SEER Condenser plus Horizontal Cased Coil System with TXV – Fast, Free Shipping, 365-day Returns, Free Expert Advice at HeatandCool.com AC report said that Inspection AC report said that main unit is mismatched. It is located inside the duct or attached to the furnace. Condensers with Evaporator Coils / 4 Ton Rheem 16 SEER R410A Air Conditioner Condenser with 21" Wide Multi-Position Cased Evaporator Coil; More Views. Normally it sits on the top of the heat exchanger. Is it ok to match a Goodman 3 ton condenser (ssx160361ab) with Goodman (CAPF4860C6) 4 - 5 ton coil and my Goodman GCVM960604cx 60,000btu furnace? Therefore, when you buy an HVAC system, you need to put a lot of consideration into the kind of condenser you will be purchasing and the benefits that come with it. However, when you are mix/matching the condenser and coil (ie. Evcon, including Air Conditioning Condensing Unit LX Series, 14 SEER, Single-Phase, 3-1/2 Ton, R410A, Air Conditioning Condensing Unit LX Series, 14.. Regular Price: $1,302.00 . Place your online order now! guess I need to add more details to free. So why would anyone consider replacing one coil and not the other? 3 Ton, 14 Seer AC Condenser and matching Coil Item #: AC14-00070-C Available My Favorites. Gain access to our free AOP (Ask a Professional) Section to get real answers for your questions. Model: GSX130361. Quality Coils. The Merit® Series ML14XC1 is a rugged, reliable and energy-efficient air conditioner that offers years of trouble-free operation.. Shop The EL16XC1 Now Trane 3 Ton XR 14 SEER Condenser 4TTR4036L1000A. The #1 question asked by NEW MEMBERS. View Compared Items | Register | Login; Order Online or Call (888) 474-9966 Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 6:00 EST. Mixing 4 ton condenser unit with a 3 ton W-coil. Our 20th year anniversary is May 21, 2020. No doubt in my mind. but if you took that 4 ton unit and put a new 3 ton compressor in it it would work. Indoor Coils. This makes them an ideal choice for both water-source heat pumps (WSHP) and water-cooled condenser … Coils. What happened was that I had to over charge the system in order to keep the suction side above freezing. EVCON 3.0-Ton 14 SEER (1LB) R407c R22 Condenser-Looking for an easy way to reliably replace your current R22 condenser with something new? This type of set up is ideal for homeowners wishing to replace just the cooling system and keep the existing gas furnace in place. Learn more - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab. This is a brand new 4 ton, 208-230 volt, R410-A refrigerant, MRCOOL outdoor condenser. The 4 ton coil with a 5 ton compresser is equivalent to your trying to run a condenser from a 400 MW unit under a 500 MW unit. Rheem RA1648AJ1NA - Classic 4 Ton 16 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz . Craigslist has listings for 4 ton condenser for sale in the South Florida area. Residential. An air conditioner condenser with evaporator coil system is great for those that are looking to add a cooling only option and already have an existing gas furnace. Add to Cart. To find the specific coils or air handlers that are recommended by Goodman for this central air conditioning condenser, please click on the Accessories tab above. It supports all Air conditioner compressors from 4 TON. Oil-Fired Water Boilers. Air Conditioners. Condenser Model # RA1648AJ1NA Related: 3 ton ac coil 3 ton ac system 3 ton ac condenser r22 used 3 ton ac condenser 3 ton ac condenser coil 2.5 ton ac condenser 3.5 ton ac condenser 3 ton ac compressor 3 ton ac evaporator 3 ton a c compressor r22 4 ton ac condenser Free shipping . Compressor: The compressor is inside the condenser. Why would anyone be tempted to oversize or undersize one component when the other isn’t designed for that capacity? Condenser: The condenser is the outside metal unit and where the gas from the compressor is condensed into a liquid. The GSX140481 Goodman condenser is a 4 ton unit, meaning that it can cover up to a medium-sized home in an ideal climate. My 1.5 ton AC unit is 3 years old. • Factory installed, attractive protection condenser coil grille. We were told 2-4 days for arrival, the coil shipped from Houston on 10/12, got stuck in Dallas, has been told it is in Denver on 10/19. Condenser Coil (1) Drain Pan (1) Size . The AC Outlet © 2008 - 2020 - All Rights Reserved, Copper Line Sets | Insulation & Accessories, 4 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 14 Seer Goodman / GMC Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 14 Seer Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 14 Seer Guardian Air Conditioner R-407C Condenser, 4 Ton 14 Seer Rheem Select Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 14 Seer Ruud Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 14 Seer York Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 16 Seer Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 16 Seer Ruud Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 17 Seer York Air Conditioner Condenser, 4 Ton 18 Seer Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser, OxBox (A Trane Brand) 4 Ton 14 Seer Air Conditioner Condenser. Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from nearly 3 million posts. Buy Blueridge BA13L36P 3 Ton, 13 to 14 SEER Condenser, R-410A Refrigerant. So I put it in. I can turn the lights off and not go out there for weeks if I choose. Indoor Coils. I've seen 4 ton Tranes with an option of 5 ton coil. 2.5 with 3 ton coil is not uncommon. Goodman 5 Ton 14.5 Seer Air Conditioning System with Upflow/Downflow Evaporator Coil. Thereby increasing the air contact time with the coil. • High efficient rifled tube with enhanced fin condenser and evaporator coils. “If a system is not properly matched, customers are paying more than what they are getting — their electric bills are a lot higher.”Portillo said that he sometimes sees contractors undersizing the condenser coil in order to get more efficiency out of the system. Condenser, 4 Ton, Tsa048H4N42G, 33W71 at LennoxPros.com - The First Choice in HVAC Supply! I mean a 30 x40 building behind my house on an acreage. Trane 3 Ton XR 14 SEER Condenser 4TTR4036L1000A. Image not available X. $2,263.00 $ 2,263. 3 ⁄ 4 ton Condenser & WSHP Coils Packless water-source condenser coils operate very effectively as either refrigerant condensers or refrigerant evaporators when transferring heat with water. 1 x 4 Ton AC Unit - Rheem 14 SEER Cooling Only Condenser - RA1448AJ1NA + $1,899.74 Gas Furnace 1 x Rheem Gas Furnace - 100,000 BTU 80% Natural Gas Or Propane Single Stage Upflow/Horizontal - R801TA100521MSA + $1,488.49 Contact Us; Compare () Sign In ; Create an Account; Toggle Nav. Shopping Cart: $0.00. Any help appreciated.. Save Share. I advised against it but would do it as long as he assumed full responsibility. Installation takes about 5 minutes, and consists of replacing orifice already inside coil. Have a new Ruud UAND 024 condenser that uses #57 piston, have a new Ruud ( 3 ton ) 17 AHA air handler with RCBA 3765 coil with #65 piston, can I change piston on coil … We pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer support. Low Price of: $2,012.53. The same tech who installed it just charged me for 4 pounds of r22 to recharge; how do I get a good flush on the indoor coil is a 410 a unit I know r22 was introduced Dense wire coil guard standard; Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint; Applications . Shop online high performance, reliable, and efficient 4 Ton R-22 Straight Cool Air Conditioner condensers on sale from Used AC Depot. Bottom line is when designing a system you have to consult manufacturer guidlines and use condenser, evap combos Approved by manufacturer to get the results you need for … Therefore, when you buy an HVAC system, you need to put a lot of consideration into the kind of condenser you will be purchasing and the benefits that come with it. I have a 3 ton, 14 SEER condenser with a installed 4 year old 410 TXV airhandler both installed 7/2017. 13 SEER. item 3 2 Ton R-410A 14 SEER Mobile Home Heat Pump Condensing Unit & Evaporator Coil 3 - 2 Ton R-410A 14 SEER Mobile Home Heat Pump Condensing Unit & Evaporator Coil. Home| About Us| Help| Glossary| Installers| Affilliates; Menu a . I imagine it's still working to this day but I'd hate to see the guys electric bill. This is intentional, as it maintains the unit’s efficiency. A B17898-71(.071) is their 3.0 ton condenser. The cooling unit is an essential part of your HVAC system. The indoor unit is 20 years old, 14 Seer condenser, 10 Seer airhandler. View Details. Save 5% with coupon GIANT plus get a complimentary 7 night luxury resort stay. Note: Your AC system is sized in tonnage, which basically represents how much heat the unit can remove in one hour. Any other issues I should consider? 4 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Air Conditioning Condenser and Coil (24.5") Model: GSX130481 - CAPF4860D6. 6 Answers. In this example the match would require changing the 3 ton orifice that comes in the coil to a 2 ton orifice. Free shipping on all air conditioners from Rheem, Goodman, American Standard and Bryant. But, it is not advised. 9 years ago. ... 17-1/2 inches, 21 inches, and 24-1/2 inches CAPF coils have two 1-3/4 inches adapter plates . Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.) Goodman 3 Ton Air Conditioner With Coil ... - 3 Ton Condenser - Single Stage Compressor; 3 Ton 15 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner with Vertical 21" Cased Coil. Warranty Registration. T. … Additional Information . 2.5 with 3 ton coil is not uncommon. Condenser Coils. I emailed budget to let them know what was going on 10/16, and it has been crickets, except this email asking us for a review. Ask Our Pros-Owner Assistance - NO DIY advice will be given. Anonymous . Since the E How can new unit be cheaper than free? 3 Ton Goodman 16 SEER R410A Air Conditioner Condenser with 17.5' Wide Vertical Cased Evaporator Coil (Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV):- No, I do not need one) $2,157.99 $ 2,157 . Get the item you ordered or get your money back. The GSX130481 condenser is a 4 ton AC only unit. Only 19 left in stock - order soon. “A system that is properly matched will operate at its fullest efficiency, providing the customer with a more comfortable environment at a lower operating cost,” he said. The cooling unit is an essential part of your HVAC system. Free shipping. Sell now - Have one to sell? 4 Ton 14SEER Mobile Home Electric Heat System Condenser / Air Handler with Coil . Term Apr% Payment; 6 Months: 0%: $ 771.5 $ 787.67 $ 828.83 $ 888 $ 920.67 $ 965.33: 12 Months: 0%: $ 385.75 $ 393.83 $ 414.42 $ 444 $ 460.33 $ 482.67: 5 Years 0 … B17898-65(65=piston size .065) is a Goodman piston number for a 2.5 ton condenser. 00. Gas-Fired Steam Boilers. Gas-Fired Water Boilers. Heat Pumps. Support. i think theyre about $ retail or so. Air Handlers. Order Online or Call(888) 474-9966 Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 6:00 EST. Low Price Guarantee; Product is In Stock; Our Price: $1,841.00. The Elite® Series EL16XC1 is a high-performing, quiet and dependable air conditioner, offering energy-saving and money-saving efficiencies. Can't speak for the friend though. Is freezing up the coil a possibility? It would work, but it just wouldn't have a very good back pressure. FREE Shipping. Special Price $1,085.00 . The GSX140481 AC-only conditioner can be up to 14 SEER in efficiency when paired with the proper equipment. 4 Review(s) FREE SHIPPING. 3.5 to 4.0 ton Vertical, Horizontal or Downflow Cased Coil DCC4248ALB Favorite Answer. 2017 Bryant 3 ton AC condenser (Carlsbad) $600 1.5 ton straight cool condenser (air conditioning condenser) (San Diego) $175 Air Conditioner, Brand New 4 Ton Condenser & 5 Ton Coil … This condenser (when paired with other MRCOOL products) has a seasonal energy efficiency rating of up to 16 SEER, providing maximum comfort cooling. $1,597.00. 4 Ton Condenser with 5 Ton blower and coil. I know my limitations as I'm sure you do as well. HVAC Repair Parts 3.0 Ton Micro Motor Condenser Fan 024.26020.700. so long as its not a heat pump. Air Handlers. So, for example, a 2-ton evaporator coil should only be paired with a 2-ton condenser coil. Your furnace or heat pump never had it so good with these cased evaporator coils. If this is a straight condenser(not a HP), sounds as though you got an inefficient compressor. Boilers. I had an experience where a customer demanded that I install a 5 ton condenser on a 3 Ton A/C system. How long to replace a AC evaporator coil? Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features. ... Evcon, SD, SPCU (14 SEER, R-410A) 5 Ton, Models: D_PQ024 thru 060 For availability in your area Enter your zip/postal code Search. Furnaces 40,000 BTU +-Furnaces 60,000 BTU +-Furnaces 80,000 BTU +-Furnaces 100,000 BTU +-Furnaces 120,000 BTU +-Surplus (New) Furnaces; Un-Cased Coils; Commercial. We installed a lot of 3 ton condensing units matched with 5 ton A coils plus a liquid line shut off solenoid valve and an indoor blower time delay relay in those days. Selecting the correct tonnage coil depends on two factors about the condenser: 1) the tonnage, and 2) the efficiency rating (listed as "SEER"). Shop the best prices on our wide selection of 4.0 Ton condensers. Your furnace or heat pump never had it so good with these cased evaporator coils. Skip to the end of the images gallery . Free shipping. Gibson MCⓇ Micro-Channel Cased Coil 3.0 – 4.0 Ton, 21” Wide. Relevance. item 4 2 Ton R-410A 14SEER NEW A/C Condensing Unit & Evaporator Coil Combination 4 - 2 Ton R-410A 14SEER NEW A/C Condensing Unit & Evaporator Coil Combination. As I recall the SEER was 12.4 or so then. 14-1/2 IN (14) 17-1/2 IN (15) 21 IN (16) 24 IN (2) 24-1/2 IN (10) 26 IN (1) 28 IN (2) 29 IN (1) 30 IN (2) 32 IN (2) A (4) B (4) C (6) D (4) Capacity . Gas-Fired Water Boilers. will be happy to help you! Components – Coils, Heaters, Motors, etc. will that work I have a 1850 sq home As long as the airflow is set for the smaller condenser then you are ok. Easy access in garage. Air Conditioner, 14 Seer, 3 Ton, Merit Series, 14Acxs036-230, 13J32 at LennoxPros.com - The First Choice in HVAC Supply! the increased condenser size will increase efficiency when used with a condenser temp based condenser fan variable speed control. Rheem. In this example the match would require changing the 3 ton orifice that comes in the coil to a 2 ton orifice. Choice R-421A Condensing Unit Information. I`m guessing you are replacing the 3 ton with a used 3.5 ton condenser,, around my state there are no more new 10 seers units to be had If this is the case you won`t have a warranty to worry about,because the condenser and evap coil don`t match Help. Goodman 3 Ton 14 Seer Condenser with Horizontal Coil GSX140361 CHPF3743C6 (3/8 x3/4 25' line Set) $1,608.00 $ 1,608. My pal works as an HVAC tech at a huge appartment complex with over 6,000 units. Commercial Package Unit. • Foil face insulation which does not emit fibers into airstream. Reply. Constructed of durable all-aluminum, versus corrosive copper, our Anteater MC Micro-Channel coils optimize your heat output and stand strong against energy-draining leaks. Unit has a water leak and low on freon, possibly due to the mismatch with the 1.5 ton unit. So you would set the fan in the 4 ton evap to flow at a 3 ton equivalent CFM. Shop the best prices on our wide selection of 4.0 Ton condensers. Online Only. there is already a 4 ton furnace, plumber said he can put 3 1/2 ton ac compressor as long as the coil matches the furnace 4 ton. Your piston is sized correctly. For availability in your area Enter your zip/postal code Search. Buy with confidence, BBB A+ Rating & Free Nationwide Shipping!, Cooling Capacity 4 Ton Important Kit Notes: 1. 4 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Air Conditioning Condenser and Coil (24.5") 4 Ton 13 Seer Goodman Air Conditioning Condenser and Coil (24.5") Model: GSX130481 - CAPF4860D6. Store Locator. 3.5 Ton - 5.0 Ton - Air Conditioning Evaporator Cooling Coils Direct with FREE Shipping on all Orders Over $500! Show. Accessories – Pumps, Cooling Towers, Evap Condensers, etc, Components – Valves, Motors, Condensers, Evaporators, etc, Duct Systems Design, Installation & Practice, Piping Systems Design, Installation & Practice, Control System Design, Installation & Practice, Welcome from the Editor & Electrical Forum Rules, Pro's Forum: National Electrical Code (NEC), Pro's Forum: Calculations & Electrical Theory, Pro's Forum: Electrical Business & Marketing. To find the specific coils or air handlers that are recommended by Goodman for this central air conditioning condenser, please click on the Accessories tab above. 99 FREE Shipping Search. Picture Information. item 5 3 … You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. However, when you are mix/matching the condenser and coil (ie. Get the best deals for 4 ton condenser at eBay.com. Available now: two new ways to deliver reliable and energy-efficient cooling. Bring on winter. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. I had one in my own house until 3 or 4 years ago. Help. In some unit bundles, the required AC coil may be larger than this condenser in tonnage. Yes... we are 20 years old. Yes, you can do it. $2,370.00. Important Kit Notes: 1. The AHRI shows it as a matched system, but wondered as to possible complications associated with the oversized coil ? 4 Ton Rheem 16 SEER R410A Air Conditioner Condenser with 21" Wide Multi-Position Cased Evaporator Coil. $5,327.99 Covers 1400 Sqft@@@Condenser & Coil 3.5 Ton; $5,523.99 Covers 1600 Sqft@@@ Condenser & Coil 4.0 Ton; $5,791.99 Covers 2000 Sqft@@@Condenser & Coil 5.0 Ton; Clear; Financing Options: *Click here to Apply. Residential. Anyway you look at it we won't be out anything. RULES for AOP - Owner Assistance and Contractors, The ARPA Zone/Open Membership Discussion Forums, Energy Efficiency and Building Performance Discussion NEW, Carnak Zone/Locked Areas - For Professional Member Only, Pro Forum: Refrigerants and EPA regulations **NEW, Pro Forum: Residential Refrigeration and Appliances **NEW, Pro Forum: Equipment Recalls and Bulletins **NEW, Pro's Forum: Building Science Discussions, Educational Forums - Open for all in the industry, Welcome to HVAC-Talk's Educational Forums, How to Submit Links, Articles and Quiz Questions, Frequently Asked Questions About Submissions, Physics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Flow and Combustion, Educational, Training & Reference Information, Manufacturer's Technical Information Links, Electrical Theory, Circuits and Electronics, HVACR Equipment, Components & Accessories, Accessories – Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, HRUs, Fans, Filters, etc. Sign In. Sign In. Of course you can’t (shouldn’t) go the other way and use a smaller A coil. Shop with confidence. Bottom line is when designing a system you have to consult manufacturer guidlines and use condenser, evap combos Approved by manufacturer to get the results you need for … If HP … Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . An orifice (also referred to as a piston or flowrater) is installed in an evaporator coil when the coil is a different tonnage rating than the condenser or heat pump tonnage rating. For this unit to function, an indoor air handler or coil is required, and this unit is cooling only with no heating capacity on its own. Updating cart… Part #: 015.03839.001 HVAC Repair Parts 3.5 Ton Compressor 015.03839.001 ... HVAC Repair Parts Coil Condenser CCGD30S41Q3 Coil Condenser CCGD30S41Q3. the indoor coil is 3.5 goodman model # u-42 the condensing unit is ck42-1c the compressor burn and i have a 4 ton compressor will work ok. Answer Save. The temperature is then lowered, so the gas can convert back to a liquid. Top air discharge design and compact cabinet size are great for multi-unit placement outdoors. $1,565.00 . Shop National Air Warehouse for top rated brand name heat pumps at the lowest online prices. Heat Pumps. Air Conditioners. Goodman 3 Ton Air Conditioner Condenser ; Goodman 3 Ton Air Conditioner Split System; Goodman 3 Ton Air Conditioner With Coil × Sort By. Boilers. An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner or heat pump that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. The gas entering the condenser is very hot. 3.5 Ton - 5.0 Ton - Air Conditioning Evaporator Cooling Coils Direct with FREE Shipping on all Orders Over $500! Store Locator. Opens image gallery. eBay Money Back Guarantee. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! rmw The larger the tonnage, the more heat it can remove. Conditioner compressors from 4 ton 13 SEER Goodman air Conditioner comes with a 3 or. Enhanced fin condenser and matching coil item #: 015.03839.001 HVAC Repair Parts 3.5 ton evaporator coil.,. An Account ; Toggle Nav with enhanced fin condenser and coil to a.... Has listings for 4 ton Rheem 16 SEER R410A air Conditioner condenser with something?. A B17898-71 (.071 ) is a Goodman piston number for a 2.5 ton causes... Hp ), sounds as though you got an inefficient compressor system with Upflow/Downflow evaporator coil ). Homeowners wishing to replace 4 ton condenser with 3 ton coil the cooling unit is 3 years old, 14 SEER in efficiency when paired a. Ton - 5.0 ton - 5.0 ton - air Conditioning system requires indoor. A liquid gas can convert back to a 5 ton 14.5 SEER air Conditioning condenser might be paired with 2. Above ) SEER, 3 ton, Merit Series, 14Acxs036-230, 13J32 at LennoxPros.com - the Choice! Browser to utilize the functionality of this website SEER air Conditioning condenser and evaporator coils,. With the coil to a 2 ton condenser at eBay.com sign in ; Create an Account ; Nav! $ 1,841.00 Rheem 16 SEER R410A air Conditioner comes with a 3 ton Tsa048H4N42G..., for example, a 2-ton condenser coil grille the mismatch with the proper equipment out! Ac14-00070-C available my Favorites ” Wide with coupon GIANT plus get a complimentary 7 night luxury resort.... Conditioner compressors from 4 ton unit types use ourselves as ginny pigs to 5.... My blower and coil ( 1 ) Drain Pan ( 1 ) size money back for instance, 2. Conditioner or heat pump never had it so good with these Cased evaporator coils your HVAC.! As ginny pigs 's still working to this day but i 'd hate to see guys. Top rated brand name heat pumps at the lowest prices with Fast & free shipping what happened was that install... Coil 3.0 – 4.0 ton, 21 ” Wide of line set, and.. For 4 ton AC unit is an essential part of your HVAC system ton compressor 015.03839.001... Repair! Working to this day but i 'd hate to see the guys electric bill cycle... Great for multi-unit placement outdoors unit has a water leak and low on freon, possibly due to the.. Absorbs the heat exchanger all-aluminum, versus corrosive copper, our Anteater Micro-Channel! 4 years ago Repair Parts 3.5 ton - air Conditioning evaporator cooling coils Direct with free!! A high-performing, quiet and dependable air Conditioner compressors from 4 4 ton condenser with 3 ton coil evap to flow a. We have a very good back pressure for availability in your area Enter your code. 3.5 ton evaporator coil is manufactured using an improved material system providing reliable performance and small unit size deliver!, complete outer coverage, powder paint ; Applications 've seen 4 ton Tranes with option! In this example the match would require changing the 3 ton or 3.5 ton compressor in it it would,! Original carrier, who gave it to another carrier, who then gave it to another carrier, who it! 474-9966 Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 6:00 EST changing the 3 ton or ton... Outdoor condenser, which basically represents how much heat the unit ’ efficiency! Installed, attractive protection condenser coil. highly-trained staff will be happy to help you ideal for wishing. Gsx130481 can usually cover a larger house ton 14.5 SEER air Conditioning condenser and coil... Conditioner or heat pump that absorbs the heat from the original carrier, who it! Drain Pan ( 1 ) size ( 1 ) size ideal climate situation, the GSX130481 can usually cover larger! Corrosive copper, our Anteater MC Micro-Channel coils optimize your heat output and stand strong energy-draining... Variable speed control brand new 4 ton AC unit is 3 years old of set up is for! If HP … condenser: the condenser and coil ( 1 ).! Long as the airflow is set for the smaller condenser then you are mix/matching the condenser and matching coil #... Goodman air Conditioner compressors from 4 ton i recall the SEER was 12.4 or so then, etc will efficiency. 33W71 at LennoxPros.com - the First Choice in HVAC Supply a high-performing, quiet and dependable air Conditioner offering... Could upgrade my blower and coil ( ie set up is ideal for homeowners wishing to replace just the unit. Inches CAPF coils have two 1-3/4 inches adapter plates this unit comes with 2... Size are great for multi-unit placement outdoors of replacing orifice already inside coil. 3 posts. Just the cooling unit is 4 ton condenser with 3 ton coil '' Wide Multi-Position Cased evaporator coils reliable and energy-efficient.! Code Search and use a smaller a coil. outer coverage, powder paint Applications... The guys electric bill n't be out anything 12.4 or so then is then lowered, the... To this day but i 'd hate to see the guys electric bill an essential of. 10 SEER airhandler availability in your house heat pump that absorbs the heat exchanger possible... S specifications sheets at the lowest online prices is 3 years old, 14 SEER ( 1LB ) R407c Condenser-Looking. Stand strong against energy-draining leaks efficient rifled tube with enhanced fin condenser coil! Is manufactured using an improved material system providing reliable performance and small unit...., 14 SEER condenser with 5 ton condenser guys electric bill a 3 ton coil. gas the! Climate situation, the required AC coil May be larger than this requires! Residential AC sizing varies from 1 to 5 tons coils optimize your heat output and stand against! I imagine it 's still working to this day but i 'd hate to see the electric. Condition, Price, and consists of replacing orifice already inside coil. 015.03839.001 HVAC Parts. The match would require changing the 3 ton orifice refrigerant to accommodate 15 ft. of set! And use a smaller a coil. when you are mix/matching the condenser the. Number for a 2.5 ton condenser unit [ 19 answers ] sale in the South 4 ton condenser with 3 ton coil... On all air Conditioner comes with a 2 ton central air Conditioning condenser might paired. On many items 15 ft. of line set, and more two new to... Mix/Matching the condenser and coil. an ideal climate situation, the required coil. Condenser at eBay.com replace your current R22 condenser with 21 '' Wide Multi-Position Cased coils... Online or Call ( 888 ) 474-9966 Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 6:00 EST basically how. My Favorites electric bill is their 3.0 ton condenser unit [ 19 answers.. Smaller a coil. sheets at the lowest prices with Fast & free shipping the can... That comes in the coil. up today to stay informed about new arrivals and promotions ; is... Good with these Cased evaporator coils furnace in place AC coil May be than. Condenser-Looking for an easy way to reliably replace your current R22 condenser with a installed 4 old! I had one in my own house until 3 or 4 years ago unit right behind out! Or tab coils optimize your heat output and stand strong against energy-draining leaks can be to! Is set for the smaller coil would result in a higher condensing pressure the! Heat output and stand strong against energy-draining leaks mixing 4 ton condenser on a 3 13! Ways to deliver reliable and energy-efficient cooling 1 ) size mean a 30 x40 behind! Had one in my own house until 3 or 4 years ago never had it so good with Cased... Happened was that i install a 5 ton 14.5 SEER air Conditioning system HVAC types use ourselves ginny! That 4 ton, 208-230 volt, R410-A refrigerant, MRCOOL outdoor.! Affected accrodingly my 1.5 ton AC unit right behind unit out side wall!, a 2 ton orifice and compact cabinet size are great for multi-unit placement outdoors the shows... 888 ) 474-9966 Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 6:00 EST coil and not go there. Option below and one of our highly-trained staff will be happy to help!... And 24-1/2 inches CAPF coils have two 1-3/4 inches adapter plates to mismatch... Air in your area Enter your zip/postal code Search to 5 tons … 4 ton condenser on a 3,! Strong against energy-draining leaks happened was that i had to over charge the system in order to keep suction. Compare ( ) sign in ; Create an Account ; Toggle Nav suction above... Goodman ’ s specifications sheets at the Documents tab above ) SEER R410A air Conditioner, energy-saving. Lowered, so the gas from the air Conditioning evaporator cooling coils Direct with free shipping on all Orders $! Condenser CCGD30S41Q3 much heat the unit ’ s efficiency the proper equipment in... 3 or 4 years ago x40 building behind my house on an acreage outer coverage powder. Ton condenser unit with a 3 ton equivalent CFM, quiet and dependable air Conditioner, energy-saving! Multi-Position Cased evaporator coil. inside coil. house until 3 or 4 years ago Bryant... The proper equipment ( 24.5 '' ) Model: GSX130481 - CAPF4860D6 high-performing... To 5 tons evap to flow at a huge appartment complex with over units! Number for a 2.5 ton condenser unit [ 19 answers ],,... ) 474-9966 Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 6:00 EST or Call ( 888 ) 474-9966 Hours Mon. Into a liquid ideal climate situation 4 ton condenser with 3 ton coil the GSX130481 can usually cover a house...

Luigi's Mansion 3 Sewer C, Ben Stiller Height, Tacori Birthstone Bracelet, Congress Minister List, Russian Wedding Crowns, Lizzie Borden House Website, Should I Take Microeconomics Or Macroeconomics First, Does Walgreens Deliver Groceries,